Skin mesh/texture issue

Hello all, this has been bothering me for around 7 hours. I've tried uninstalling all of my body mods and playing without one (the issue is still there) I have manually installed the Beware Of Girl mod like 4 times, as well as thru FOMM. I have clicked and unclicked the 'Archive Invalidation' at least 20+ times. I've tried different body mods. 
This skin problem will not go away and I don't know what started it all. Can somebody please help me? 
EDIT: Ok so I installed this archive invalidator tool and used it and it fixed my issue. HOWEVER, it made my Breeze's body textures purple. https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/52402

Edit 2: So it appears the archive invalidation on FOMM and the tool I linked conflict. I can archive invalidate thru FOMM and have male bodies be normal (still disappear during sex though??) and my player character be distorted....OR I can use the tool I linked for smooth player character textures and purple male bodies (that still disappear during sex).  How do I get to the bottom of this? I've spent my entire day trying to fix this and I'm so angry about that.

Spoiler

0  0     FalloutNV.esm
  1  1     DeadMoney.esm
  2  2     HonestHearts.esm
  3  3     OldWorldBlues.esm
  4  4     LonesomeRoad.esm
  5  5     GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  6  6     Fallout3.esm
  7  7     Anchorage.esm
  8  8     ThePitt.esm
  9  9     BrokenSteel.esm
 10  a     PointLookout.esm
 11  b     Zeta.esm
 12  c     CaravanPack.esm
 13  d     ClassicPack.esm
 14  e     MercenaryPack.esm
 15  f     TribalPack.esm
 16 10     TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
 17 11     YUPTTW.esm
 18 12     CompanionInfAmmo.esm
 19 13     Sexout.esm
 20 14     SexoutCommonResources.esm
 21 15     SexoutSlavery.esm
 22 16     SexoutTryout.esm
 23 17     SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
 24 18     SexoutOffSpring.esm
 25 19     Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
 26 1a     Fertile Breeder.esp
 27 1b     FBCaptured.esp
 28 1c     FBZeta.esp
 29 1d     FBJade.esp
 30 1e     FBDCBreeder.esp
 31 1f     SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
 32 20     JL121_Deathsong_Brotherhood.esm
 33 21     FBFarm.esp
 34 22     PipboyRemover.esm
 35 23     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm
 36 24     Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
 37 25     BLEED.esp
 38 26     SexoutBreeder.esp
 39 27     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp
 40 28     SexoutConsequences (1).esp
 41 29     Type3MClothing.esp
 42 2a     Kozzz_LD(rus).esp
 43 2b     CompanionInfAmmoOptional.esp
 44 2c     Kozzz_dresses(EN).esp
 45 2d     Kozzz_dresses(RU).esp
 46 2e     CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
 47 2f     CompanionInfAmmoCheat.esp
 48 30     dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
 49 31     ManTrap.esp
 50 32     Ravishing Sin.esp
 51 33     SexoutSexAssault.esp
 52 34     Geonox_Riot_Armor.esp
 53 35     Kozzz_LC(en).esp
 54 36     Kozzz_SC(en).esp
 55 37     Kozzz_SexyClothingsVol2(en).esp
 56 38     Neckchains.esp
 57 39     realistic headshots.esp
 58 3a     SexoutAnimManagement.esp
 59 3b     SexoutFadeToBlack (1).esp
 60 3c     SexoutPosNew.esp
 61 3d     SexoutSexkey.esp
 62 3e     SexoutSpunk.esp
 63 3f     skeleton_key.esp
 64 40     tacticalcorset.esp
 65 41     The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
 66 42     The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
 67 43     UnlimitedCompanions.esp
 68 44     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp
 69 45     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp
 70 46     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp
 71 47     Weight8000.esp
 72 48     XVSharlArmour.esp
 73 49     zzjayHairsFNV.esp
 74 4a     jasminepreset.esp

clueless.png

Alright I disabled all Sexout mods and went at it.
Using the Archive Invalidator from FOMM gave me the black underwear texture on my character, but the male bodies were perfect. Male face,hands, and bodies loaded fine.
Using the Archive Invalidator from the tool I listed gave me perfect female textures, but the male's had purple hands and faces. The bodies were still okay. 

13 hours ago, chineseman123 said:

Alright I disabled all Sexout mods and went at it.
Using the Archive Invalidator from FOMM gave me the black underwear texture on my character, but the male bodies were perfect. Male face,hands, and bodies loaded fine.
Using the Archive Invalidator from the tool I listed gave me perfect female textures, but the male's had purple hands and faces. The bodies were still okay. 

It confuses me a lot, I can only make an assumption.

- When your see female bodies bad, but see male bodies good: Archive invalidation is not working, female bodies are loose files and they are not loaded, male bodies are inside a BSA file and are loaded. OR - male bodies use the same UV as vanilla, so they seem ok. I don't remember if breeze does it, it could be possible.

- When you see female bodies good, but see male bodies bad: Archive invalidation is working, but male bodies lack some assets, so the male body requires a patch or something wasn't installed correctly or the mod is not packed correctly.

I asked to remove temporarily Sexout because Sexout bodies are inside a BSA and I wanted to remove an extra possibility of confusion.

But sorry I'm still confused. What male mods you use? is that mantrap mod a body mod?

Mantrap is a female armor.

Male body mod i use is the Breeze's male bodies from the nexus. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it so many times. The installer even said my archive invalidation is allegedly working.

Edit: what really baffles me is the fact I used to have my sexout and fallout mods working about half a year ago. I wanted to install TTW, so i had to uninstall everything and start fresh and now we are here.
EDIT2:
Image is what happens when of course I try to do anything sexual.

why.png

What is listed in your fallout.ini under the [Archive] tag? All of it until the next section.

And what is the name of your archive invalidation.bsa file it is likely different depending on the method you chose. Example Fallout - Invalidation.bsa

I couldn't find the Archive Invalidation.bsa file, but heres what is going on with my fallout.ini:
[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Fallout - AI!.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa

[CameraPath]
iTake=0
SDirectoryName=TestCameraPath
iFPS=60
SNif=Test\CameraPath.nif

Pasted the camera section too. 

Thank you guys for the continued support I hope we are able to get to the bottom of this soon

24 minutes ago, chineseman123 said:

I couldn't find the Archive Invalidation.bsa file, but heres what is going on with my fallout.ini:
[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Fallout - AI!.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa

[CameraPath]
iTake=0
SDirectoryName=TestCameraPath
iFPS=60
SNif=Test\CameraPath.nif

Pasted the camera section too. 

Thank you guys for the continued support I hope we are able to get to the bottom of this soon

check your fallout new vegas/data folder for an archive invalid file. It should have the extension *.bsa

Add that bsa file to the SArchiveList= list

I personally am using Fallout - Invalidation.bsa , but I failed to record where I got that file from. Probably NexusMods.

*Edit: My Ini files have the following

SArchiveList=Fallout - Voices1.bsa ,Fallout - Invalidation.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa

And I put it in the Fallout.ini and Falloutprefs.ini, to be sure.

In addition to what dborg said, according to that ini file yours will or should be named (Fallout - AI!.bsa) instead and not (Fallout - Invalidation.bsa). If so rename it so it matches the name in the ini configuration or vice versa. Check that it's listed the same in your (ArchiveInvalidation.txt) or your (archives.txt) haven't used FOMM in ages. Other settings should be fine.

We are one step closer gentlemen. Both male and female bodies load in after renaming my Fallout - AI! to 'Fallout - Invalidation'.

Now male bodies disappear during intercourse. How do I solve that?

EDIT: Apparently I installed something wrong. Installing Sexout -Bodies fixed my issue. Thank you guys, and if I run into any issues again (hopefully not) I'll open up another thread. All this work just to play Pepertje's Zeta Breeders mod lol 

15 hours ago, chineseman123 said:

We are one step closer gentlemen. Both male and female bodies load in after renaming my Fallout - AI! to 'Fallout - Invalidation'.

Now male bodies disappear during intercourse. How do I solve that?

EDIT: Apparently I installed something wrong. Installing Sexout -Bodies fixed my issue. Thank you guys, and if I run into any issues again (hopefully not) I'll open up another thread. All this work just to play Pepertje's Zeta Breeders mod lol 

It's a good mod though.....

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 11:10 AM, TheWilloughbian said:

Yeah. you need to install a compatible texture with that body. Or make sure the one that it comes with is not being over written. And make sure you have archive invalidation working. What mod manager are you using? 

I use Mod Organizer I'm using this body
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44709
and this texture
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55174
but it has this problem, no matter what texture I put it vanilla or modded never works it always stays that way, I'm suspecting the possibility of being a bug in my integrated GPU. because there have already been several other bugs in other games

6 hours ago, KommanderWar said:

You can see that even with the clothes the character's neck has a cut with a different texture from the face, from the above mentioned mod, the face worked perfectly but the body for some reason is buggy, even with the fully vanilla version this is same buggy texture.
https://imgur.com/SWjPgjP
https://imgur.com/MKh2M7C

That line in the neck is just the way things kind of are with the body replacers. Typically, people use necklace mods to cover it.

Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com)

That's a nice looking body. I hadn't seen it yet. I've just been using the old type 3. I'll have to check that one out. I use those same textures.