7 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

those aint animation packs though, you need like Billy SLAL animation pack or theres another one i cant think of the name

but they aren't compatible with SE.... oe are they???

EDIT: found the SE version... TY

So I see I am not the only one stuck at the Saber, and I see the esp someone has provided which I have not tested yet. My concern is if I save near the Saber, it corrupts that save. Meaning I crash on load, but only within the area of the Saber. So even if I fix the Saber dialogue issue, that means the Beastess Lair will become off limits, thus ending quest progression regardless.

• 3 weeks later...

How exactly are you supposed to completely uninstall this mod? I can't seem to get rid of the "satisfied beastess" effect, even after reinstalling sexlab aroused.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Deleting ImmersiveArousal.esp from the data folder seems to have done the trick.

So ive only started playing this mod for the last week and ive hit a bit of a hurdle, simply put No animation plays for the Flame Atrosach, i do have Billys animations enabled but i should point out i dont have the Animation Loader Enabled as something about it seems to crash my game when saving and even if it does save the save itself will just crash. Ill be honest i am an idiot when it comes to these kinds of things ..... Help

• 4 weeks later...

I have converted this mod except for the HDT Vampire, as I don't know how to convert HDT-PE to HDT-SMP. I'm still testing it, but FOMOD is intact. I used the SE versions of PSQ, and Estrus Charus, for guaranteed functionality. I'll need to get perms from the Authors of both of those conversions before I upload, pending testing.

Maybe Sillius_Maximus and I can work together to get a fully functioning version out?

Part of the problem with quest triggers is the fact that there are no source files to recompile the scripts from.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HentaiProdigy said:

So this thread seems pretty dead, but I gotta ask, how stable is this mod by now? I understand that the questline is for the most part broken? Is the main quest mandatory to get the powers/abilities? Because that's pretty much all I'm interested in, the questline itself seems pretty secondary for my interests.

I have not bothered with the quest line at all yet, started a new game in Markarth (alternate start with sexy addon) as a novice Dibella girl. Read the beastess book, banged a dog, and received the first beastess effect successfully. Have so far taken this toon to level 22 and have maybe 10 seperate beastess spells and powers.

So, you do not need to do the quest to unlock the goodies.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 5:04 PM, HentaiProdigy said:

So this thread seems pretty dead, but I gotta ask, how stable is this mod by now? I understand that the questline is for the most part broken? Is the main quest mandatory to get the powers/abilities? Because that's pretty much all I'm interested in, the questline itself seems pretty secondary for my interests.

Sorry,   Im not great at troubleshooting...  Im more of a storyboard kind of person, so coding and so forth are not my strengths.

but as previous poster said, you should be able to enjoy it all, without the quest line.

Ive never had issues with the mod crashing anything.  but tbf, i really didnt do much with the quest line.

Hey, I might have missed something, but...

I think this is one problem, but it may be two. I tried starting the quest, everything went well, found the Flame Atronach, I was able to use the correct "Dibella sent me" line, and... Well, I've had this dog following me around for quite a while. Every time I use the shout, the dog is the first one up to bat.

1. How can I get this dog to stop following me? I don't have any follower control mods, and oddly enough he won't follow me into different cells (if I enter a town or a cave he'll just stand outside waiting for me), so I really have no idea what's going on

2. Is the dog the one that's causing a problem with the Flame Atronach? Or is the mod simply broken, and I'll never be able to progress past the Flame Atronach?

2 hours ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Hey, I might have missed something, but...

I think this is one problem, but it may be two. I tried starting the quest, everything went well, found the Flame Atronach, I was able to use the correct "Dibella sent me" line, and... Well, I've had this dog following me around for quite a while. Every time I use the shout, the dog is the first one up to bat.

1. How can I get this dog to stop following me? I don't have any follower control mods, and oddly enough he won't follow me into different cells (if I enter a town or a cave he'll just stand outside waiting for me), so I really have no idea what's going on

2. Is the dog the one that's causing a problem with the Flame Atronach? Or is the mod simply broken, and I'll never be able to progress past the Flame Atronach?

If you don't have any Flame Atronach animation pack, you will be stuck. Just install some.

7 hours ago, Phoenix Flame said:

If you don't have any Flame Atronach animation pack, you will be stuck. Just install some.

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still stuck

Everything I'm stumbling across online says Billyy's Animation pack and More Nasty Critters both have a bunch of Flame Atronach animations in them. I have both packs, I've run FNIS with them both checked off, I've gone into Sexlab MCM and reset the animation registry, and nothing. In Sexlab's MCM list of animations, I don't see any Atronach animations whatsoever (though for some reason I only see page 1 of 2, and that particular dropdown is greyed out, meaning I can't get to page two. No clue what that's about)

No animation plays after talking with the Flame Atronach (right after the conversation it kicks me out to third person, so it looks like something's going to start, but it never removes my control over my character like all the other Sexlab animations), and trying the Beastess shout right afterwards (because I'm out of ideas) only attracts the same darn dog that's following me. Am I really missing an animation, or is there some MCM setting/reset switch somewhere I simply haven't ticked?

Lastly, that darned dog is still following me to the ends of the earth Tamriel. Attacking him won't kill him (or even send him into bleedout) - he'll give me an enemy indicator on my HUD for a few seconds, but if I sheathe my weapons or walk to far away he'll happily bound after me again. Any ideas?

4 hours ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still stuck

Everything I'm stumbling across online says Billyy's Animation pack and More Nasty Critters both have a bunch of Flame Atronach animations in them. I have both packs, I've run FNIS with them both checked off, I've gone into Sexlab MCM and reset the animation registry, and nothing. In Sexlab's MCM list of animations, I don't see any Atronach animations whatsoever (though for some reason I only see page 1 of 2, and that particular dropdown is greyed out, meaning I can't get to page two. No clue what that's about)

No animation plays after talking with the Flame Atronach (right after the conversation it kicks me out to third person, so it looks like something's going to start, but it never removes my control over my character like all the other Sexlab animations), and trying the Beastess shout right afterwards (because I'm out of ideas) only attracts the same darn dog that's following me. Am I really missing an animation, or is there some MCM setting/reset switch somewhere I simply haven't ticked?

Lastly, that darned dog is still following me to the ends of the earth Tamriel. Attacking him won't kill him (or even send him into bleedout) - he'll give me an enemy indicator on my HUD for a few seconds, but if I sheathe my weapons or walk to far away he'll happily bound after me again. Any ideas?

Do you install the SLAL version of the animations ?

You need go the the SLAL menu, chose the animation pack, enable the animations then click on Register.

2 hours ago, Phoenix Flame said:

Do you install the SLAL version of the animations ?

You need go the the SLAL menu, chose the animation pack, enable the animations then click on Register.

That was it! That's one quest down, and (presumably) many more to go, with an added bonus that I now (likely) have plenty more animations across the board. Thanks!

Now, is there any advice floating around that might help me banish my pesky doggo follower? I mean, he's cute and all, but I'm not a one-beast kinda beastess, and this doggo is a little too monogamous for my taste. Any ideas on how to get rid of him? I've tried clicking on him in console and typing "kill" or "disable", but nothing so far

8 hours ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

That was it! That's one quest down, and (presumably) many more to go, with an added bonus that I now (likely) have plenty more animations across the board. Thanks!

Now, is there any advice floating around that might help me banish my pesky doggo follower? I mean, he's cute and all, but I'm not a one-beast kinda beastess, and this doggo is a little too monogamous for my taste. Any ideas on how to get rid of him? I've tried clicking on him in console and typing "kill" or "disable", but nothing so far

It happened before to me, for me it was a troll who followed me everywhere, the town people attacked him but he is immortal lol. I think it was Dangerous Night or something which make random NPCs attack you during sleep, but it failed to start the animation so it stuck and stay like that forever, and you cannot kill or disable those NPCs because it was created in some special way by the mod. Try to deactivated those kind of mods, then load the game to see if the problem is gone.

well this mod doesn't like paradise city and animal addon such as horny creature and quest is pretty broken too.. so i would not suggest this if you don't want frequent CTD, but if you save the game as frequently as i do you would not get CTD as offen.. IDK how that works but that's the only way i can use this mod. sorry for late reply