Beastess SE port

View File

This is an attempted port of 

The credit is all his.

Some issues:

+ The questline seems to be a "meet and fuck" type of thing, however likely not connected the port none of the creatures show up.

+ at various levels it appears there is some sort of reward, these appear to show up in the chests

Spoiler

The Quest Stages:
BeastessDibellaQuest 0 

BeastessDibellaQuest 2

BeastessDibellaQuest 3

BeastessDibellaQuest 40

BeastessDibellaQuest 41

BeastessDibellaQuest 50

BeastessDibellaQuest 51

...... 60/61, 70/71 etc.

BeastessDibellaQuest 250

The first few quests so far are all around helgen/Falkreth area.

At present, most everything seems to work- atleast in terms of spells and buffs.  

Install:

1) Install

2) Run Fnis probably

3) enjoy.

Bugs probably not related to port:

the quest targets have a habit of not showing up, its a mostly "meet and fuck" type of quest line.
At some instances you get a reward chest with some invisible armor.

Thanks to 

McLude for finishing the port process

Carloss32 for the mod.

IF you know of a  fully working port(issues mentioned above are fixed)  feel free to post it , or let me post it, or something..

Mod author appears to have been away for a while now so chances of reaching him are slim, credit is all his but if there are concerns with this upload, dont hesitate to let me know and ill pull it. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/26/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Whatever original beastess requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

This doesn't seem to have been converted at all. Here is the output from CAO.

Recommend you download Cathedral Assets Optimizer and try again. 

Spoiler

[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/Beastess/BeastessInWaiting.HKX would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakmtidle.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakrun_backward.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakrun_bckwrdleft.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakrun_bckwrdright.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakrun_forward.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakrun_frwrdleft.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakrun_frwrdright.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakrun_left.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakrun_right.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakwalk_bckward.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakwalk_bckwrdleft.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakwalk_bckwrdright.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakwalk_forward.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakwalk_frwrdright.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakwalk_fwrwrdleft.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakwalk_left.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/animations/sneakwalk_right.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_Beastess_Behavior.hkx would be ported to SSE
[27-05 00:13:01] [Note] {MainOptimizer} C:/Users/Rick/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/New Day Skyrim/mods/SexLabs Beastess/Textures/actors/character/facegendata/facetint/SexLab Beastess.esp/000D15F3.tga would be converted to DDS
[27-05 00:13:01] [Info] {MainOptimizer} Assets optimization completed.

END OF LOG

I thought this had already been done. I had a go at converting it in December and finished the quest line but didn't post it as someone else had said they were attempting it.  I had issues with PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest causing SE to fail to start but I don't have as much time as I used to so never posted it.  I guess the other person also stopped and it never got posted.

I found there were some additional requirements - without enabling some of Pfiffy's conversion of Billy's slal animations some of the captures would fail. Also any aggressors within the area could cause the capture dialog to fail to start and stop the whole mod completely.

1 hour ago, pugwash99 said:

I thought this had already been done. I had a go at converting it in December and finished the quest line but didn't post it as someone else had said they were attempting it.  I had issues with PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest causing SE to fail to start but I don't have as much time as I used to so never posted it.  I guess the other person also stopped and it never got posted.

I found there were some additional requirements - without enabling some of Pfiffy's conversion of Billy's slal animations some of the captures would fail. Also any aggressors within the area could cause the capture dialog to fail to start and stop the whole mod completely.

Thanks for that link,  you know its weird- the sheer number of times Ive manually searched for things on that list, I never got that list as a result.  Of course thats the first page- who would think to check there....im a derp.... lol

I don't think anyone has published a SE conversion yet, I didn't upload my version. My conversion had core functionality but I never tried the slavetats and the succubus quest just caused SE to die on startup for me.

I didn't load the esp's in the CK to update them either, I don't do that because on previous attempts it's caused issues. Although I've started to do that for clothing and armor mods to convert to esl's 

On 5/28/2019 at 6:38 PM, Infec7edDragon said:

whenever I have to go find the atronach the dialogue "dibella has sent me to u" or something along those lines doesn't work when I click it or press a with a controller

yea, the quests dont seem to work

The atronarch shows up, but i havent seen any of the other creatures show up.. and yea- the animation with the atronarch doesnt show either..  I wonder if its a keyword issue like in tessedit....   If SL says that atronarch need "XFTGH" key word, and the atronarch from the mod dont have that?

From what i see so far, Beastess keywords are basically "married faction" and "beastess sex animation" or something...

so If keywords were matched to Skyrim.esm

and the aggressive settings were left along in beastesss?

This mod seemed kind of cool so I gave it a try. I basically just started the quest and was already extremely bothered by the really poor dialogue. Most of it was just entirely lacking in punctuation. I've considered editing this mod to fix all of the grammatical errors and punctuation but I'm honestly not even sure if this mod is good enough to warrant that. Does anyone know if this problem existed in the original version, or is this something the person porting it screwed up?

On 6/3/2019 at 6:20 AM, Silence300 said:

Hi everyone,

i can't speak with the Beastess Saber...no Dialogue option and also no Chance to hit E to start a Conversation.

Can someone help me please :)

I feel ya brother, I'm stuck at saber as well I'm not much of a "going into detail" guy but I hope someone here can find a solution 

just a FYI if you want to uninstall this after saving. MCM uninstall, shut game off, remove mod. start game, before loading saved game hit ~ key then type "coc qasmoke" with out "" after loads goto menu then load your corrupted game, after load save as a new save.

it worked for me :)

It could be that you have a mob that caused the astronac to flip out or you don't have an animation installed for it. You may need to install additional animation packs to allow all the captures.

For all those having issues, I can only talk about the conversion I made but it'll almost certainly be identical to this but I managed to complete the full quest but had to save regularly, avoid talking to the target until all the red dots and dragons were dealt with nearby, install and enable multiple animation packs to get this to work completely.

If an you successfully initiate the conversation between yourself the target but the animation doesn't start it's almost certainly because sexlab couldn't find a valid animation to play for the situation.

On 6/5/2019 at 3:33 AM, Jorvalt said:

This mod seemed kind of cool so I gave it a try. I basically just started the quest and was already extremely bothered by the really poor dialogue. Most of it was just entirely lacking in punctuation. I've considered editing this mod to fix all of the grammatical errors and punctuation but I'm honestly not even sure if this mod is good enough to warrant that. Does anyone know if this problem existed in the original version, or is this something the person porting it screwed up?

I only tried the LE version a long time ago for a short while but what I' see in the SE version is the same bugs and issues the LE version had.

6 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

It could be that you have a mob that caused the astronac to flip out or you don't have an animation installed for it. You may need to install additional animation packs to allow all the captures.

For all those having issues, I can only talk about the conversion I made but it'll almost certainly be identical to this but I managed to complete the full quest but had to save regularly, avoid talking to the target until all the red dots and dragons were dealt with nearby, install and enable multiple animation packs to get this to work completely.

If an you successfully initiate the conversation between yourself the target but the animation doesn't start it's almost certainly because sexlab couldn't find a valid animation to play for the situation.

I only tried the LE version a long time ago for a short while but what I' see in the SE version is the same bugs and issues the LE version had.

what animations i need? i'v have sexlab base pack, creatures pack and More Nasty Critters for now