[mod] [Europa Universalis IV] Cosmopolitan Universalis

On 9/30/2021 at 6:13 AM, haewyr said:

Hello, 

firstly thanks for the huge works done here ! So I got issues with parts of the mod (the mod is working but not all of it). Some pics unders to illustrate the issue (game is it french, but issues are in english, so you should see the issue nonetheless), I have the "Missing Localisation" message for pretty much every decisions. I can still have the chain of decision and even the final bonus but I have no idea of what I am clicking on ? 

It's not really an issue, but buldings are named with underscore, still work but not the most convenient

If anyone have a suggestion for this issue. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5150331096f4a96a0731c68b1452e478.png

image.png.4ab22c1a9aa9fe157af66596e3001bd0.png

image.png.83aade25004a3908d91e0cc99e55be35.png

image.png.84c487f6912745ed1c2bcb8270f0c822.png

Note : I have "the path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or doesn't exist" for the Cosmopolitan Buildings; Estates and Main mods. From advice on the discord I now use the alternative paradox mod manager. The only other mods that I use, are Ero's loading screens from loverslab and the Great Exhibition suggested for the Cosmopolitan mod.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ea2cfca38af5131b5e0dfb490e0b48f5.png

image.png.a0128d8ddb3f586476d6439bc3cef8d1.png

Thanks in advance

late answer:

1/ the whole missing localization is due to your game being in french, the mod doesn't have localization files for french yet.
Play in english, problem solved

Edited by doan77
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, I am not sure what could be the matter.  There should be .mod and .zip files with the same name in your mod folder, and if they show up in the launcher then they are probably set up correctly.  The new buildings should be there in-game if the mod is working.  Let me know if it is still not working, or you can always stop by the discord for help.

Good day to you, and thank you for this wonderful mod!

Now, I have an issue with the Epic version, sad to say, which is the one I got that has all the DLC at the moment. Ev ery time I try to start the game with the mod and the Grand Exhibition enabled, it crashes. What can I do to fix that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 6:04 PM, CPI073 said:

Good day to you, and thank you for this wonderful mod!

Now, I have an issue with the Epic version, sad to say, which is the one I got that has all the DLC at the moment. Ev ery time I try to start the game with the mod and the Grand Exhibition enabled, it crashes. What can I do to fix that?

Have you tried using the mod manager?

https://discord.com/channels/558341382780092426/563565851236630529/914235988291764284

If you are still having issues you can drop by the discord and maybe we can help you more directly.  Does it work with TGE and not this mod? 

On 11/22/2021 at 7:07 PM, Nova21c said:

I am having a problem where there are no gfx for any of the events.  I have reinstalled everything for this mod.  Do you know what may be causing this?

I don't know if you were the person who was helped on discord but sounds like Doan's Advisor for Cosmopolitan mod is not active in your launcher.  Check to make sure you have the .mod file for it or redownload it (I added it at the end of the download list).  If it still doesn't show up let us know it could be a launcher issue or something (preferably on discord).

• 5 weeks later...

Ellu

I've got an issue where I get a crash to desktop when I try to select church aspects as anathanism. I started out as totemist originally if that makes any difference.

Edit: [gui.cpp:366]: Failed to create window "countryreligionview_aspectitem_anathanism_protestant"

Edited by zhali
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 11:34 AM, zhali said:

Ellu

I've got an issue where I get a crash to desktop when I try to select church aspects as anathanism. I started out as totemist originally if that makes any difference.

Edit: [gui.cpp:366]: Failed to create window "countryreligionview_aspectitem_anathanism_protestant"

Sorry i didn't see your message, my guess is that you have another mod possibly which has the file countryreligionview.gui and so it cannot create the window for the church aspects for Anathanism.  If this is not the case make sure you have the latest updated version of the mod (download the update files at the end of the download list and overwrite the files in your mod folder with their contents)

9 hours ago, La Mancha said:

Sorry i didn't see your message, my guess is that you have another mod possibly which has the file countryreligionview.gui and so it cannot create the window for the church aspects for Anathanism.  If this is not the case make sure you have the latest updated version of the mod (download the update files at the end of the download list and overwrite the files in your mod folder with their contents)

Seems like it was a flag mod that was screwing with the religion, for some reason. xD

While on the topic of religion, there seems to be a few issues, unless I've messed up something else.

The anathanism_orthodox and anathanism_papacy only work in the custom nation editor. Otherwise they just convert you to the base catholic and orthodox.

I've tested with every other mod disabled and just cosmopolitan running.

The other religions seems to be working.

Edited by zhali
7 hours ago, Kellh said:

Both the buildings and estates updates contain the buildings update. Is this correct or an oversight?

Fixed sorry, was an accident.

2 hours ago, zhali said:

Seems like it was a flag mod that was screwing with the religion, for some reason. xD

While on the topic of religion, there seems to be a few issues, unless I've messed up something else.

The anathanism_orthodox and anathanism_papacy only work in the custom nation editor. Otherwise they just convert you to the base catholic and orthodox.

I've tested with every other mod disabled and just cosmopolitan running.

The other religions seems to be working.

That is strange about the flag mod.  anathanism_orthodox and anathanism_papacy do not even have localizations they are not currently active and there is no way to get them in game, they exist in the files because there are references to them still elsewhere but it should be impossible to get them (they mess with the vanilla versions when active unfortunately).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi I am getting hard freezes intermittently (when playing Burgundy or reloading any save) EU4 1.32.2 build, all the mod files off MEGA link, only Cosmopolitan mods and Great Exhibition on no other mods.

Am I not supposed to be on 1.32.2?

Edited by bartu93
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...