[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

In your video, the guy is too far away to talk I think - something is preventing him from being in proper range. But he should snap right beside you after 1.5 minutes and then it should kick in properly.

As for the abduction failure message, Ive been seeing it too. I need to fine-tooth comb this - I mightve released to soon.

I have a couple of questions/requests but before I get to them I first want to say that I've been following the progress of this mod for a few weeks now and I want to thank you Flashy for all your hard work.

Question #1: During a Surrender it seems that the Victim (mostly this in reference to Companions) walks TO the Aggressor to start the animation. The problem here is that depending on the placement of the actors and the environment (buildings, trees etc.) you may not actually see what is going on to know that CSA is working just fine and instead may believe that a bug has triggered causing your character to be stuck in the surrender state. Is it possible and would you consider having the Aggressor walk to the Victim instead? Would you also consider talking a page from Violate's book and have your companions teleport to your location so that you can see what is going on or would this go against modding etiquette? (I'm new to the modding scene and only a user not an author)

Note: While writing this question I did have a thought. I do have the mod companion Heather and I know she was created outside of the vanilla companion framework so I do wonder if that's more the cause of the above issue. Might have to do some more testing to be sure.

Question #2: Would you ever consider adding gangbang animations to CSA? Its an aspect of Violate that I really do miss. I realize I could use Violate instead (it is a great mod) but I'm giving CSA a proper go because I really love the idea of adding the Abduction mechanics.

Note: I think both you and EgoBallistic have created great mods and I love the way they work. I just want to take the functionality of both and cram them together. Have Violate handle the Assault phase and then hand off to CSA for the Abduction phase.

Unrelated: @JBpy what mod are you using to replace the "Crippled" notification in the upper right hand corner?

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I still do not have luck :cry: This happens to me often  (see attached video). On one occasion the dialogue began, but a message jumped. Something like "Abduction Failed. Reseting!". It was very quick to read it, but I will try to capture the image the next time.

I'm going to uninstall all my mods except what's needed ...

Working out the kinks and slowly getting there.

Here is a raider who I have just threatened to come back and kill before she sells me into captivity.

ScreenShot506.png.58e02064e3ef8cf7d6666291257c1d3b.png

So the dialogues are working post rape.

Problem I am facing now is that the raiders are losing pacification for some reason the moment the player abduction scripting takes over. So thats my focus right now. Nail these things down, one painful step at a time.

For the record - this new method of generating kidnap locations? It can be bad news... I was level 6, never been further than Starlight Drive In. Got abducted. Ended up in Saugus Ironworks. Oh yes... that dude was in there trying to get Jake Finch to kill someone. Immediate problem. Im WAY to low level for that. And because its a running quest and dialogue is ongoing, its kind of hard to break free of it.

I did it anyways. Was hard as fuck. But just be warned - you could, lets not say break some quests, but you could jumpstart them before you should, or at the least, before you are ready.

A lot of progress. One sloppy little line of code is what was preventing people from getting abducted.

Well, no, not sloppy, just not put in the most appropriate place to do what I needed it to do.

At any rate, getting abducted is now working.

ScreenShot507.png.7ca4ae26090151b31bfbc69b83ac2f64.pngScreenShot508.png.80118d63b4576f41f5cf3a7acd3f3cc7.pngScreenShot509.png.e1a051400720a7f35a9fc8ceeff4818c.png

ScreenShot510.png.b5a4ef4dbeb5e4083c8ade51cc60e02e.pngScreenShot511.png.fb1db108365a9ef7825d081247f1c48c.pngScreenShot512.png.a5d8428f5e092d2d8e12b96a8e41ce1e.png

ScreenShot514.png.31cef697545f575681db0644d12200c8.pngScreenShot516.png.7fcfec4a672a481e644a2c8028cc065f.pngScreenShot517.png.91455561405ece32b69661c622846f98.png

ScreenShot518.png.cd876652f9dc2e9c4ad9491692d53146.pngScreenShot519.png.6e50ad0fee242ba428fdc97339272e03.pngScreenShot520.png.6237cf05a181419964e77835be7040b2.png

ScreenShot521.png.b0c312f83c58aa2bc428920d155e7e4d.pngScreenShot522.png.6adc97aaef86ee0d41abf3fcead23145.png

It works - not without some thing I *really* need to dig into and fix, but more or less, it works exactly as it always did. And what better location to showcase how I made the abductions like the old RSE Monsignor Plaza Major Abduction event, by ending up in .... Monsignor Plaza! :)

A few things I noted - I was immediately hostile to the raiders in the Plaza even though I was in the CaptiveFaction. Might be something I am overlooking though - these insomnia driven nights are not the best time to strain on 1000s of lines of code, but it is what it is. I'll figure it out. I always do.

And when I am satisfied Ive squashed the bugs I have noticed, then I will hand it off to everyone else to play with.

Looking good ?My problem was probably a scenario thing. But in my last tests, the raiders approached my character and said their dialogues. On a couple of occasions they preferred to rob her and let her go free.

What I have noticed is that, if they manage to put the handcuffs on her, all the actors stop (similar to the video). My character has been handcuffed about four times and the scene never goes on.

In Diamond City I never had big problems, except that at the end of the assault (sometimes there is robbery) I always have to flee in ten seconds. I still can not go to jail. For some reason, Victor Sullivan is always violent, even during the scenes of AAF he is there shooting at me like crazy.

If someone else comments on how the update of the mod has gone, I will be able to see better if the problem or conflict is mine. I deactivated mods that could affect scripts, such as Alternate Start, Raider Children and some more that I do not remember now.

I am in bug squashing mode this morning - have been for a few hours.

Finally sourced out the reason companion abductions were failing when the player was being taken at the same time. I mean... back in the old RSE days when I didn't know all this complex stuff, things just seemed so much easier to do. But now, with all of the complexity added into things, finding the smallest reason a quest or script function fails can be an irritating thing.

Anyways. Companions now get abducted when you do, either going with you to your spot or going elsewhere.

And I can confirm that rapist approaches AND Behavior Modification are working. Of course, she ugly, so I was defiant. I got beaten for it. Good times.

ScreenShot523.png.2435e7f10aeeeea6922233eea2038982.png

9 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I did it anyways. Was hard as fuck. But just be warned - you could, lets not say break some quests, but you could jumpstart them before you should, or at the least, before you are ready.

I play with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35606

So I am used to being put into bad spots early on. Tend to play as a loner anymore. I just leave the five asshats in the museum and do my own thing. I care not if quests break although from your point of view, I can understand why you are concerned about it. Once you have done the quests 13720 times, you have to find new ways to make the game fun. To hell with quests and Preston Garvey!

31 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I play with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35606

So I am used to being put into bad spots early on. Tend to play as a loner anymore. I just leave the five asshats in the museum and do my own thing. I care not if quests break although from your point of view, I can understand why you are concerned about it. Once you have done the quests 13720 times, you have to find new ways to make the game fun. To hell with quests and Preston Garvey!

Agreed - it was more of a warning for people to say, here, you may be level one but shit... you just got teleported to GNN and have to face off against top-tier gunners. LOL. Actually, that sounds kind of fun! :D

Update:

I have tweaked a lot of things this morning. Here's a running list.

• Cleaned up the MCM so the submenus collapse on Abductions.
  • Added the ability to use or disable the WARNING markers for Abductions.
  • To go with the above, there is also a slider that allows you to set the distance of your free movement range between 1000 and 2000 units.
  • The default has always been 1200 units, even in the original RSE, so you have a rough idea of how far that will allow you to move.
  • Added in SUBSERVIENCE as a variable, increases when you are subservient in dialogue.
  • If your subservience value gets too high, you will no longer be able to offer defiance in dialogue with your visitors.
  • Subservience means you get NEUTRAL animations played with rapists.
  • Defiance means you get AGGRESSIVE and BOUND animations played with rapists. ( ** )
  • Also added in IMPATIENCE for your visitors. If you take too long to respond, they will say something.
  • If they say something impatient twice, you will automatically be beaten and sent to rape as if you were being defiant, which means another beating after the rape.
  • Speaking of beatings, I have added two idle animations for the rapist to play when beating you. Timed to the sound and the blurred vision and damage.
  • Make it a little more immersive and threatening.
  • Also been tweaking the code for companion and player abductions, to ensure everything works as intended, without bugs.

I would expect this update to come out later today after some more testing.

( ** ) - I recommend you all go download the 50 Shades of Fallout animation pack by Gray User to augment abduction animation events!

14 hours ago, Number24 said:

I have a couple of questions/requests but before I get to them I first want to say that I've been following the progress of this mod for a few weeks now and I want to thank you Flashy for all your hard work.

Question #1: During a Surrender it seems that the Victim (mostly this in reference to Companions) walks TO the Aggressor to start the animation. The problem here is that depending on the placement of the actors and the environment (buildings, trees etc.) you may not actually see what is going on to know that CSA is working just fine and instead may believe that a bug has triggered causing your character to be stuck in the surrender state. Is it possible and would you consider having the Aggressor walk to the Victim instead? Would you also consider talking a page from Violate's book and have your companions teleport to your location so that you can see what is going on or would this go against modding etiquette? (I'm new to the modding scene and only a user not an author)

Note: While writing this question I did have a thought. I do have the mod companion Heather and I know she was created outside of the vanilla companion framework so I do wonder if that's more the cause of the above issue. Might have to do some more testing to be sure.

Question #2: Would you ever consider adding gangbang animations to CSA? Its an aspect of Violate that I really do miss. I realize I could use Violate instead (it is a great mod) but I'm giving CSA a proper go because I really love the idea of adding the Abduction mechanics.

Note: I think both you and EgoBallistic have created great mods and I love the way they work. I just want to take the functionality of both and cram them together. Have Violate handle the Assault phase and then hand off to CSA for the Abduction phase.

Unrelated: @JBpy what mod are you using to replace the "Crippled" notification in the upper right hand corner?

Agreed.  Violate just does the assault so much better than CSA.  Would be nice if it could be incorporated in to the RSE family.

3 hours ago, goosetrip said:

Agreed.  Violate just does the assault so much better than CSA.  Would be nice if it could be incorporated in to the RSE family.

Its a function of, and I mean no disparagement at all in saying so, but it is solely a function of the fact that Violate was written in the early days of four play and hasnt changed too much, script wise, from its humble and simple roots. Roots I might add, that had zero player input into the design of the mod.

Whereas CSA was coded to be VERY complex right from the start and has had 100s of people shaping it via requests, ideas and bug reports. I mean, Violate, IIRC was originally a 15kb script. Modest for what it did. Whereas CSA is 100kb. The problem is that all of those requests from people, all of those ideas, it cemented the complexity of the mod and makes it kind of prohibitive to alter it, without introducing a LOT of breakpoints and bugs. Trust me, I've tried many times to meet people's requests for certain Violate-like features. Its not just a simple drag and drop kind of thing, not with as many layers as CSA has.

I wish I could make it simple, I do. But then it wouldnt be CSA and it wouldn't have that Flashy(Joer) immersive quality. And personally, when it comes to the mods I want to play with, the ones that make the most sense from an immersion perspective, the ones that allow for the layer of role playing... those mods will always win out.

This said...

When I can do something, I will do something.

Like the request from @Number24 - while I dont just snap the companion to the player when you surrender, I did add a toggle to the MCM where you can say YES, snap my companion to my location when I surrender. By default, this is turned off. But the option is there now. As for your other point/question, do you know how easy it would be for @EgoBallistic to push the player to my abductions from Violate? SIMPLE. Just add a few quests as onLoadGame soft dependencies, as well as a single global variable and then when ready kidnap the player within Violate, simply start the player abduction quests in a certain order and everything that needs to happen, happens in those quests alone. Nothing else is required. I made it this way on purpose so that i could call an abduction event from ANY mod I make (or for others to tie into it from theirs).

Honestly, its this simple.

Set a global variable between 1 and 3 (1 = raider location, 2 = gunner, 3 = SM).

Start the Abductions LOCATION quest to dock the abduction site.

Start the player Abduction quest which immediately does all of the script work and moves the player to the abduction scenario.

Nothing else is required to make it work. For anyone. From any mod.

These new RSE II mods are all about extending their functions to external mods with minimal fuss.

Also added a means to simply skip rape cycles and head straight from surrender dialogue to outcomes. Because eventually, the sex scenes become boring as fuck and you just want the punishments. So Skip Rapes is an MCM toggle now too - default is disabled, so animation WILL play.

These aren't big changes, but they are changes. And they do come from end-user requests / suggestions, as CSA and all of RSE mods have always been about to a degree.

Made for the people, by the people. :)

And to show how simple it is to call Abductions from ANY mod, here is the needed code.

; Required Script Properties

GlobalVariable FactionDungeon = 0

Quest RSEAbductionLocation

Quest RSEAdbuctionMain

Faction Property RaiderFaction auto

Faction Property GunnerFaction auto

Faction Property SuprMutantFaction auto

; Then we define a function to load the forms from RSE II's CSA and call it from an OnQuestInit or OnInit

; Usage of event is dependent on how the script is assigned, be it a Quest script or a RefAlias script

Event OnQuestInit() ; or if on a reflaias script, use Event OnInit()

LoadRSEAbductions()

EndEvent

Function LoadRSEAbductions()

If Game.IsPluginInstalled("RSE_II_CSA.esp")

FactionDungeon = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000B7DF,"RSE_II_CSA.esp") as GlobalVariable

RSEAbductionLocation = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000B7DE,"RSE_II_CSA.esp") as Quest

RSEAbductionMain = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000B7DB,"RSE_II_CSA.esp") as Quest

Endif

EndFunction

; And then when you want to send the player to an abduction site, check the last attacker / rapist against a faction

; This is done within one of your functions in your mod, that has access to the Actor called akAggressor

If akAggressor.IsInfaction(RaiderFaction)

FactionDungeon = 1

Elseif akAggressor.IsInFaction(GunnerFaction)

FactionDungeon = 2

Elseif akAggressor.IsInFaction(SuperMutantFaction)

FactionDungeon = 3

Else

Return

Endif

; Now we have the flag variable for which dungeon type to lock in, we start the quest to lock it and then send the player there

; Of course, originating mod can do whatever it wants to the player before calling this code, like robbing them, crippling them, etc

; Once the player is sent to the Abduction, no further action is required in the calling mod, aside from whatever cleanup functions it has

; Of important note, sending the player to abduction, when they have a companion, the abduction mod will deal with the companion(s).

; Abductions accounts for three companions, but will only ever action on one, sending the other two to their home locations

; The companion that is actioned on will either go with the player or be sent to their own abduction location

RSEAbductionLocation.Stop()

RSEAbductionLocation.Start()

Utility.Wait(1)

If RSEAbductionLocation.IsRunning()

RSEAbductionMain.Reset()

RSEAbductionMain.Start()

Endif

---> ENDS <---

Literally, that is all there is to it. The scripting on the Abduction Main Quest does everything else.

CSA.png.83c9d5336ba2f76611de1705a834cc4f.png

v1.6 is now available to download!

I have officially REMOVED this mod from the WORK IN PROGRESS status. It is now the CSA you all remember, plus so much more!

Here are the updates that are found in v1.6 of CSA. I have played through multiple scenarios without any bugs or breakage, so you all should be good to go!

• Cleaned up the MCM so the submenus collapse on Abductions.
  • Added the ability to use or disable the WARNING markers for Abductions.
  • To go with the above, there is also a slider that allows you to set the distance of your free movement range between 1000 and 2000 units.
  • The default has always been 1200 units, even in the original RSE, so you have a rough idea of how far that will allow you to move.
  • Added in SUBSERVIENCE as a variable, increases when you are subservient in dialogue.
  • If your subservience value gets too high, you will no longer be able to offer defiance in dialogue with your visitors.
  • Subservience means you get NEUTRAL animations played with rapists.
  • Defiance means you get AGGRESSIVE and BOUND animations played with rapists. ( ** )
  • Also added in IMPATIENCE for your visitors. If you take too long to respond, they will say something.
  • If they say something impatient twice, you will automatically be beaten and sent to rape as if you were being defiant, which means another beating after the rape.
  • Speaking of beatings, I have added two idle animations for the rapist to play when beating you. Timed to the sound and the blurred vision and damage.
  • Make it a little more immersive and threatening.
  • Also been tweaking the code for companion and player abductions, to ensure everything works as intended, without bugs.
  • Added SNAP COMPANION toggle to the MCM, to move the companion to your surrender location.
  • Added SKIP RAPES toggle to the MCM, so that you can go from surrender dialogue straight to outcomes, if you want.
  • Tweaked some AI packages on surrender hostiles.
  • Fixed the auto updater so that it wont do it every time you load the game.

Screenshots from items in this update:

ScreenShot525.png.be50be0e2e6fd4a3e2eab78076aaa245.pngScreenShot526.png.292284b52d73160d50304b7f18202720.png

ScreenShot527.png.83c228915fcfb7a317f22b7d20284c27.png

ScreenShot538.png.36a78f4297e3e03e2c2b53d4c10c3244.pngScreenShot539.png.fffce0ffce2094f5c0e2c8b3a030fbf9.png

ScreenShot540.png.858eb0578e2150b26d4c703de761b12c.png

39 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Its a function of, and I mean no disparagement at all in saying so, but it is solely a function of the fact that Violate was written in the early days of four play and hasnt changed too much, script wise, from its humble and simple roots. Roots I might add, that had zero player input into the design of the mod.

Whereas CSA was coded to be VERY complex right from the start and has had 100s of people shaping it via requests, ideas and bug reports. I mean, Violate, IIRC was originally a 15kb script. Modest for what it did. Whereas CSA is 100kb. The problem is that all of those requests from people, all of those ideas, it cemented the complexity of the mod and makes it kind of prohibitive to alter it, without introducing a LOT of breakpoints and bugs. Trust me, I've tried many times to meet people's requests for certain Violate-like features. Its not just a simple drag and drop kind of thing, not with as many layers as CSA has.

I wish I could make it simple, I do. But then it wouldnt be CSA and it wouldn't have that Flashy(Joer) immersive quality. And personally, when it comes to the mods I want to play with, the ones that make the most sense from an immersion perspective, the ones that allow for the layer of role playing... those mods will always win out.

This said...

When I can do something, I will do something.

Like the request from @Number24 - while I dont just snap the companion to the player when you surrender, I did add a toggle to the MCM where you can say YES, snap my companion to my location when I surrender. By default, this is turned off. But the option is there now. As for your other point/question, do you know how easy it would be for @EgoBallistic to push the player to my abductions from Violate? SIMPLE. Just add a few quests as onLoadGame soft dependencies, as well as a single global variable and then when ready kidnap the player within Violate, simply start the player abduction quests in a certain order and everything that needs to happen, happens in those quests alone. Nothing else is required. I made it this way on purpose so that i could call an abduction event from ANY mod I make (or for others to tie into it from theirs).

Honestly, its this simple.

Set a global variable between 1 and 3 (1 = raider location, 2 = gunner, 3 = SM).

Start the Abductions LOCATION quest to dock the abduction site.

Start the player Abduction quest which immediately does all of the script work and moves the player to the abduction scenario.

Nothing else is required to make it work. For anyone. From any mod.

These new RSE II mods are all about extending their functions to external mods with minimal fuss.

Also added a means to simply skip rape cycles and head straight from surrender dialogue to outcomes. Because eventually, the sex scenes become boring as fuck and you just want the punishments. So Skip Rapes is an MCM toggle now too - default is disabled, so animation WILL play.

These aren't big changes, but they are changes. And they do come from end-user requests / suggestions, as CSA and all of RSE mods have always been about to a degree.

Made for the people, by the people. :)

Personally I'm very impressed with the functionality of this mod and switched from Violate to this. No offense to any mod author, but aside from group animations, I'm not sure Violate gives a lot more functionality. Sure, DD and Real Handcuffs are great and all, but honestly the lack of immersion implemented into those mods I've found is pretty significant. You can run around naked and handcuffed and get almost zero interaction from the general public (unless there is a mod I'm missing). 

I agree with you, it is a lot of fun to play with the adult mod installed, but I'm looking for immersion. It's why, while Sexlab Defeat ended up winning out, I always missed Sexlab Submit in Skyrim. Being defeated and just tied up on the scene with rope was in my opinion the most immersive outcome. Being defeated and then assaulted then thrown to a random DA event was never as immersive when dealing with a group of bandits.

So, again, I really like this mod and the functionality added in this and all the other RSE mods. Thanks for working so hard on these and bringing them for our enjoyment. One of these days, when I have my personal time, I plan to start learning to mod. I'm sure the initial learning curve will be a bit, but I've done several programming languages in the past and so I would love to contribute along with everyone else.

Kudos to you sir.

29 minutes ago, Plaguetard said:

Personally I'm very impressed with the functionality of this mod and switched from Violate to this. No offense to any mod author, but aside from group animations, I'm not sure Violate gives a lot more functionality. Sure, DD and Real Handcuffs are great and all, but honestly the lack of immersion implemented into those mods I've found is pretty significant. You can run around naked and handcuffed and get almost zero interaction from the general public (unless there is a mod I'm missing). 

I agree with you, it is a lot of fun to play with the adult mod installed, but I'm looking for immersion. It's why, while Sexlab Defeat ended up winning out, I always missed Sexlab Submit in Skyrim. Being defeated and just tied up on the scene with rope was in my opinion the most immersive outcome. Being defeated and then assaulted then thrown to a random DA event was never as immersive when dealing with a group of bandits.

So, again, I really like this mod and the functionality added in this and all the other RSE mods. Thanks for working so hard on these and bringing them for our enjoyment. One of these days, when I have my personal time, I plan to start learning to mod. I'm sure the initial learning curve will be a bit, but I've done several programming languages in the past and so I would love to contribute along with everyone else.

Kudos to you sir.

Thanks for that! Always good to read people's love for the mods I make. Truly.

For long time users of CSA, they are really going to notice that I've taken the immersion, the realism, up to a whole new level, based on the work I did on my companion mod (that has never been released). Packaging, scene use, animations, use of posing flavors and sounds, all of it. What was once kind of cool and new (behavior modification) back in the day, has really been amped up by the fact dialogue can be interrupted if you arent fast enough to respond and now you will actually SEE the rapist beating you, whereas in the old mod, it never did that.

Everything about how this new CSA mod works, from surrendering, to interchanges with the rapists, all the way to everything that is in the abductions phase, it is ALL, every last line of inspired code, hand-to-god, thanks to the work I did on that companion mod, she who was formerly named "Malia".

And I am super amped to see people's reactions to the vast improvements in CSA since the failed RSE Elements build. At the least, lol, a part of that companion lives and can be enjoyed by everyone, even if its only as inspired snippets of her code and techniques, ported to my other mods. And for now, I suppose that has to be enough.

On 7/5/2019 at 2:12 PM, JBpy said:

Cant wait to try it! Your decision about the pip-boy during the kidnapping seems right to me. A small sacrifice in favor of the gameplay.

But can my character be kidnapped with handcuffs on, right? Because with the handcuffs on there is no way to access the inventory.

The captor would not have to worry if the hostage has a little thirst or hunger. But he should be interested if he sees her starving or dehydrated. So I was thinking that, if RSE can detect those conditions, the mod could send a captor to directly force a meal or a drink, so that she can improve a bit. She will not be in optimal conditions (something normal because she is kidnapped), but she will not be starving/dehydrated either.

"Take this. You're not worth much in these conditions, bitch." ?

These are the conditions of thirst and hunger in Survival.

HC _HungerEffect_Peckish [ALCH: 00000856]

HC_HungerEffect_Hungry [ALCH: 00000857]

HC_HungerEffect_Famished [ALCH: 00000858]

HC_HungerEffect_Ravenous [ALCH: 00000859]

HC_HungerEffect_Starving [ALCH: 0000085A]

HC_ThirstEffect_Thirsty [ALCH: 00000871]

HC_ThirstEffect_Parched [ALCH: 00000872]

HC_ThirstEffect_MildlyDehydrated [ALCH: 00000873]

HC_ThirstEffect_Dehydrated [ALCH: 00000874]

HC_ThirstEffect_SeverelyDehydrated [ALCH: 00000875]

To follow up on this - I am looking into it now. ;)

As well, I know some Abduction sites have Stealth Boys laying around - Im looking into how to make it so that if you have that magic effect on you from using one, it will allow you to move anywhere in the Abduction site without trigger hostility - only so long as you are undetected. More on that later...

EDIT:

I'll just put this here and you can see what it does.

Event Actor.OnItemEquipped(Actor akSender, Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
    If akSender == PlayerREF
        If akBaseObject == HC_HungerEffect_Ravenous || akBaseObject == HC_HungerEffect_Starving || akBaseObject == HC_ThirstEffect_Dehydrated || akBaseObject == HC_ThirstEffect_SeverelyDehydrated
            If !RSEII_Mod_CSA_Abduction_Player_ForceFeed.IsRunning()
                RSEII_Mod_CSA_Abduction_Player_ForceFeed.Start()
            Else
                RSEII_Mod_CSA_Abduction_Player_ForceFeed.Stop()
                RSEII_Mod_CSA_Abduction_Player_ForceFeed.Reset()
                Utility.Wait(1)
                RSEII_Mod_CSA_Abduction_Player_ForceFeed.Start()
            Endif
        Endif
        If akBaseObject == StealthBoy || akBaseObject == RRStealthBoy
            CancelTimer(200)
            UnregisterForDistanceEvents(PlayerREF, abPlayerSitMarker.GetReference())
            UnregisterForDistanceEvents(PlayerREF, abPlayerWarningMarker.GetReference())
            If akBaseObject == StealthBoy
                StartTimer(29,200)
            Elseif akBaseObject == RRStealthBoy
                StartTimer(39,200)
            Endif
        Endif
    Endif    
EndEvent

Basically this. If one of the HC_* potions is applied to the player, this event will start up the FORCE FEED quest, which simply finds an NPC in the captor site, to approach the player, say a line or two and then a noodle cup is forcibly equipped on the player, which soothes both hunger and thirst at the same time.

As for the Stealth Boys, there are two varieties and they have different spell lengths - typical ones are 30 seconds, Railroad ones are 40 seconds. What happens is when you equip one, it cancels the existing timer if there is one (more on this in a second) and then it unregisters the player for the distance greater than events relating to the warning and exceeding threshold markers, in effect, making it so you can move anywhere in the area without making people go hostile. And then, based on what stealth boy you used, a timer is started, that is one second less than the normal duration of the stealth boy used - simply because between receiving the notice that you equipped one and doing its thing and between the time it takes for the effect to wear off and update the script, it will take approximately 1 second. So, I account for that by trimming the time by 1 second on the timers. And when the timer runs out, it reregisters the player for the distance greater than events. And of course, if you are already greater than at this point, everyone is immediately going to go hostile.

Now about the cancel timer thing, to swing back. I do this because if there is a timer running, say from you using a stealth boy, and you know its about to run out of time and have a 2nd stealth boy and use it, I want the timer to refresh to it's maximum length.

Either way, your Survival Mode near-death effects for hunger and thirst are in there and will be available in the next pushed out update.

51 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Either way, your Survival Mode near-death effects for hunger and thirst are in there and will be available in the next pushed out update.

Whoa!!!  Where do you want me to build your golden statue, buddy? :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:
5 hours ago, goosetrip said:

Its a function of, and I mean no disparagement at all in saying so, but it is solely a function of the fact that Violate was written in the early days of four play and hasnt changed too much, script wise, from its humble and simple roots

Violate opened the door, RSE ripped it off the hinges. Violate is a nice, simple mod with a small footprint. Some people may prefer its simplicity. I do not. I like RSE even if because of its complexity it may cause issues. Sex is just sex. All the call mods pull from the same animation pools. Its what happens before and after that make the game worth playing and thats where RSE shines and thats what I prefer. For what its worth, you only notice this if you are switching back and forth. The fact that you left a perfectly functional Violate in search of something more is telling. As with all things, there will be compromise. So much going on in RSE that there will be the odd hiccup now and then. Im still currently using Elements and its probably far buggier than this. Probably start looking into making the jump to RSE2 later tonight as well as Fusion Girl. Seems everytime I redo AAF it has changed. What worked before wont work again. Thats what I dread.

Just tried 1.6,  A diamond city guard interrupted the selling you dialogue putting the raider into I give up position, so I used the CSA reset and all was good.

Abduction worked But when the first raider came to visit me he was hostile and opened fire as soon as he saw me, I also had 3 instances of CSA Revenge in my pipboy quest page,

one went away after I killed the one who sold me.

11 minutes ago, Footsweat said:

Just tried 1.6,  A diamond city guard interrupted the selling you dialogue putting the raider into I give up position, so I used the CSA reset and all was good.

Abduction worked But when the first raider came to visit me he was hostile and opened fire as soon as he saw me, I also had 3 instances of CSA Revenge in my pipboy quest page,

Good notes - thanks for the report - I truly appreciate it.

I will examine things here relating to these items and try to resolve them for the next update.

27 minutes ago, Footsweat said:

1. The person you are talking to is no longer protected. They now have a script on them for when they they die, CSA will immediately reset and combat resumes.

2. CSA Revenge had a weird condition in scripting that made it so multiple copies could be called even if you didnt kill the previous captor. This has been fixed.

3. Faction issue in abduction site where raider was hostile. I believe it is due to the CaptiveFaction being applied to the player prior to moving to the abduction site and if your CSA people turned hostile just before you were moved, it could have made CaptiveFaction an enemy. I have removed the faction from the referencealias for the player and apply it to you via scripting immediately after you load into the abduction site. This should, in theory, resolve this issue.

54 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Violate opened the door, RSE ripped it off the hinges. Violate is a nice, simple mod with a small footprint. Some people may prefer its simplicity. I do not. I like RSE even if because of its complexity it may cause issues. Sex is just sex. All the call mods pull from the same animation pools. Its what happens before and after that make the game worth playing and thats where RSE shines and thats what I prefer. For what its worth, you only notice this if you are switching back and forth. The fact that you left a perfectly functional Violate in search of something more is telling. As with all things, there will be compromise. So much going on in RSE that there will be the odd hiccup now and then. Im still currently using Elements and its probably far buggier than this. Probably start looking into making the jump to RSE2 later tonight as well as Fusion Girl. Seems everytime I redo AAF it has changed. What worked before wont work again. Thats what I dread.

Go big or go home seems to be the way I roll.

The bigger the challenge, the more I simply just HAVE to do it.

No risk, no reward.

Unless one is playing an RSE enhanced Fallout 4, in which case its all consequential and punitive! LOL! ?

I just tried to replicate what I had done, but didnt get the multiple quests, the abduction boss was still hostile.

And when I returned to the person who sold me he was in a gunfight with a city guard, he was injured but I killed him but the quest didn't end...

I appreciate the mods the nodding community makes so I am happy to report issues.

Thanks and Keep up the good work

7 minutes ago, Footsweat said:

I just tried to replicate what I had done, but didnt get the multiple quests, the abduction boss was still hostile.

And when I returned to the person who sold me he was in a gunfight with a city guard, he was injured but I killed him but the quest didn't end...

I appreciate the mods the nodding community makes so I am happy to report issues.

Thanks and Keep up the good work

Hold on... the boss is flagged as a red pip on the map on purpose - I made it this way. Doesn't mean his is "hosilte" per se. Did you actually stand near him and have him clobber you? Without going past the boundaries and getting the notice that hostilities would now begin?