[AAF] RSE II: Random Shenanigans (01/10/20)

[AAF] RSE II: Random Shenanigans (01/10/20)

View File

Shenanigans.jpg.b184180b5424d82507628b81dcde0ec0.jpg

NOTE: The mod *requires* the RSE II Resources ESM v0.3+ file to be installed in your game. It also requires the MCM, F4SE and the Lover's Lab FP Community Patch.

Random Shenanigans is based off Vinfamy's Autonomy for FourPlay, updated and used within the RSE family of mods for over a year and a half.

This version of Shenanigans has been updated to use the RSE II Resources framework and also has been bug fixed over previous iterations, both contained with the original RSE and from RSE Elements Vol.5. On top of the usual NPC/NPC sex activities, there is also a small chance that a settler may decide to go find some privacy for some solo action. And new to Shenanigans, if you are close enough to a talking pair of NPCs, they may just decide to ask you to join them for a threesome! You must have threesome capable animations and XMLs installed for this to function.

Of note to players, RSE II Shenanigans no longer finds turrets! New methods for pruning available actor types for ref alias fills have been used to ensure you only ever get applicable races for your random activities around the Commonwealth. Aside from this, it is the Shenanigans you know. Daytime, nighttime chances. Gay, Lesbian and Heterosexual chances. Block dogs. Block Mama Murphy. Block companions. Allow Shenanigans only in settlements or not. And now, the quest pip is located in the MISC quests, rather than the main quest section of the Pipboy, as often was requested.

Everything is almost the same. Just rewritten from scratch where required. And quite possibly the best autonomous sex mod you will ever install.

Requirements:

Obviously a functioning installation of AAF.

RSEII Reources.ESM -> HERE.

MCM -> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497

LEGAL:

The source code is provided for you to make personal changes, should you wish to. It is not provided for you to alter, compile and redistribute your own version of the mod. The mod, Random Shenanigans for RSE II is only allowed to be hosted and downloaded from Lover's Lab, under my specific user account.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/09/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    RSEII_Resources.esm, AAF.esm, MCM

MCM Screenshots:

ScreenShot255.png.bcaa6d5ed00aa71352c79409eff54e3e.pngScreenShot256.png.899d9759d1c4aceb839845138331748b.png

Pipboy Screenshot:

ScreenShot258.png.c0a79a4e961328a73db51b8bca40a5c1.png

Interactive Threesome Request During Shenanigans NPC / NPC approach:

ScreenShot259.png.7903b11eb2c817ba8fe27e3b1714b5d9.pngScreenShot260.png.24a21f1af9284dd7b868804f57962856.png

ScreenShot261.png.c3556858cc5432527ce32e041fb9757d.pngScreenShot263.png.a0742f25ff43193d05ccd9213d1fdee8.png

ScreenShot264.png.3ef11d5c18e1684dfb09af5cb66ff7ff.pngScreenShot265.png.a533f4d7c8d8e8880c03586961d9348e.png

To add a custom race (because now you can do that with this mod):

1. Create a patch mod that masters the custom race mod to RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
  2. Add new race conditions to the RSEII_Mod_RS_Alias Reference Aliases called NPCOne and NPCTwo.
  3. That condition should be GetIsRace == {your custom race} == 1.00, as an OR condition. Just follow what I've done in there - you'll be fine.
  4. Just make sure your custom race check is ABOVE the last of my race check conditions as that one is the AND condition (meaning the end of the race list).
  5. Go to the RSEII_Mod_RS_Main quest and look at the script properties for RACES called AllowableRaces.
  6. Simply add your custom race to that list.
  7. Save your new patch mod.
  8. Play the game with your custom race now allowable within the Random Shenanigans going on around you.

Reiteration: You NEED the RSE II Resources Framework ESM (v0.3+) installed in order for this mod to work.

And in case anyone skimmed past the download page's wall of text, lets do a tl;dr here:

• Shenanigans will no longer have turrets molesting your NPCs.
  • Shenanigans allows settlement locations only or the entire game world.
  • Shenanigans features NPC / NPC sex.
  • Shenanigans features small chances an NPC will just go find a private place to masturbate.
  • Shenanigans features small chances that an NPC pair might just ask you to join them for a threesome.
  • Shenanigans quest is now a MISC quest in the Pipboy.
  • Shenanigans, I repeat, will no longer have turrets molesting NPCs.
  • And last, once again, RSE II Random Shenanigans REQUIRES the RSE II Resources Framework ESM v0.3+ to be installed.

For aspiring or current mod authors, looking to see how the framework was used on this mod, it took advantage of three items:

1. The Universal Cooldown Timer. You will see in the main quest script that the NPCs are added to the CooldownREFS collection, which the framework manages by adding the BlockApproaches keyword to them and also clearing them from the block after a player defined amount of time has elapsed.

2. The NPCInScene keyword is used both to as an application to actors involved in the ongoing Shenanigans dialogue and sex scenes in the ALIAS quest, but also as a means to condition the refalias fills, by not allowing any NPC with that keyword to be selected as an alias target.

3. Same as #2 above, the conditions on the refalias fills in the ALIAS quest also will not allow any NPCs with the BlockApproaches keyword applied to them.

If everyone did such things, by means of the framework, you can easily see how it would make cross-mod functionality all the smoother, right? Two NPCs are involved in a shenanigans process? NPCInScene keyword is on them? No other mod can then grab them and cause packaging conflicts/issues or suffer their own quests getting hung up and not resolving. I mean, to me, this is a no-brainer...

One note I forgot to mention:

This mod is safe to install at any point. It is conditioned to not be active during new games until you leave the vault. If you install it on an existing save, it knows you've already left the vault and will immediately start. As you can see below, installing on a game where I already left the vault and established Sanctuary was no problem at all.

ScreenShot257.png.e0e18bef8fe3e17dd2d236c50bdd715d.png

Source Code for Startup Script

Everyone should do this exact thing, rather than whatever else they were doing before - it covers both bases.

Spoiler

Scriptname RSEII_RS:RSEII_RSStartupScript extends Quest

Group Quests
    Quest Property MQ102 Auto
    Quest Property RSEII_Mod_RS_Main auto
    Quest Property RSEII_Mod_RS_Marker auto
EndGroup

Event OnQuestInit()
    If MQ102.GetStageDone(10) == False
        RegisterForRemoteEvent(MQ102,"OnStageSet")
    Else
        Startup()
    Endif
EndEvent

Event Quest.OnStageSet(Quest akSender, int auiStageID, int auiItemID)
    If akSender == MQ102 && auiStageID == 10
        Startup()
    Endif
EndEvent

Function Startup()
    RSEII_Mod_RS_Main.Start()
    Utility.Wait(0.1)
    RSEII_Mod_RS_Marker.Start()
    Utility.Wait(2)
    Debug.Notification("RSE II: Shenanigans is now running.")
    Stop()
EndFunction

16 minutes ago, antoniut said:

Fantastic, Flashy! Thanks! But there isn't "romance your lover" part?

Nope. Keeping things simple for now. I'm sure those features will appear at some point, either in this mod or in another.

3 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Nope. Keeping things simple for now. I'm sure those features will appear at some point, either in this mod or in another.

:thumbsup:

In the past weeks I've managed to make a little love history in CK using your excellent creation "AAF_RSE_Shenanigans", tweaking a little the dialogs and script fragments in quest "romantic convos", in this case with Piper. My skills in modding are very low, but I'm learning a little more every day, its amazing when you tweak something in the CK, and then something happens in the game...

But it would be nice if it'd exist some sort of serious (not like my own little mod) plugging mod for the new RSE_II, adding the possibility to have a romantic history with any NPC on the game. Even it could be a kind of "framework" inside the RSE2 framework, letting to "low skilled" modders, to write her/his own stories...

Just my vote, and thanks a lot for adding happines in the "virtual lives" of the players with your mods ?

2 hours ago, psyseed said:

It  works great just  with four play proxy esp from AAF patches installed . Kudos!

There arent any fourplay calls in this mod, so if its working for you, its pure AAF, no need for that proxy at all.

I am slightly curious... has anyone had a threesome approach happen from a shenanigans event yet? How did it go, if so? Did it feel a little more 'alive' and random, as an outcome of the whole thing? A little more organic? What about masturbation events? Anyone had one of those yet? I was never lucky enough in testing to get one - they worked fine in Elements, but sometimes they would glitch out. Im more than positive that the glitch point has been addressed, since I am a little more versed in packages and scenes now, so Im not too too worried about that - just curious how this new version stacks up to the original/Elements build and what general thoughts are, or if there is something not working, so it can be corrected before I move onto another component of RSE II.

And thats the thing... one mod at a time - make it solid and then go to the next one, so any input would be wonderfully received and helpful.

v1.1 Now Available - Corrects RefAlias fills to use a standardized condition check that was missing (IsInScene == None == 0.00) on both NPC Reference Alias fills.

Simply install this over top of the previous version. No scripting changes were made - both changes noted above were done on ref alias fills on the ALIAS quest only.

Question.  Is there a random chance that you could sneak up on enemy/faction NPC's doing it? Raiders, Gunners, Childeren of Atom, etc.. nvm Hostile NPC's is literally one of the options.  

Edit: Second question.  I f'ed up the uninstall of the RSEE or RSE that gives you the buffs/debuffs from the magazine. (you could/ I got a random sexual affliction from the magazines, luckily it wasn't cum guzzler lol)  I kept wondering why I have 0 int ( it shows 1, but putting on a +2 int Lab coat only brings me to +2 int)   and 24 charisma.   I am currently receiving a total of -10 int debuff.  The only thing I can think of is that one of the magazines that makes you fertile.  It gave me a -int / +charisma debuff/buff. 

6 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Question.  Is there a random chance that you could sneak up on enemy/faction NPC's doing it? Raiders, Gunners, Childeren of Atom, etc.. nvm Hostile NPC's is literally one of the options.  

Edit: Second question.  I f'ed up the uninstall of the RSEE or RSE that gives you the buffs/debuffs from the magazine. (you could/ I got a random sexual affliction from the magazines, luckily it wasn't cum guzzler lol)  I kept wondering why I have 0 int ( it shows 1, but putting on a +2 int Lab coat only brings me to +2 int)   and 24 charisma.   I am currently receiving a total of -10 int debuff.  The only thing I can think of is that one of the magazines that makes you fertile.  It gave me a -int / +charisma debuff/buff. 

First, unequip everything you have on - and I mean everything, even guns because sometimes they alter INT.

Next, open the console and type: player.getav intelligence

That'll give you your base intelligence, unmodified due to equipped items. You are probably going to see zero or one. Doesn't matter.

Next type: player.setav intelligence 10

That will change your INT back to an unmodified 10. Re-equip all of your gear and you should see your INT go back up above 10.

Problem solved. :)

13 minutes ago, Ronin13 said:

Hi,

Quick question regarding the community patch, do I need to enable the ESP file? If so and I'm using AAF, do I need to reinstall AAF and overwrite it with the proxy?

Thanks. 

As I recall, the community patch is not an esp, its an F4SE plugin that doesnt require activation. And the proxy? Thats like an antiquated fourplay relic that should just not be used. In fact, fourplay should just be forgotten. My mods will never take fourplay into account, so if you are using fourplay, proxied via AAF, you might find things don't work as intended.

9 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

My mods will never take fourplay into account, so if you are using fourplay, proxied via AAF, you might find things don't work as intended.

I liked Flashyplay ... but i understand that it is better to mod for only one framework

Thank you for your fallout devotion flashy !

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

As I recall, the community patch is not an esp, its an F4SE plugin that doesnt require activation. And the proxy? Thats like an antiquated fourplay relic that should just not be used. In fact, fourplay should just be forgotten. My mods will never take fourplay into account, so if you are using fourplay, proxied via AAF, you might find things don't work as intended.

Thanks.

On 5/9/2019 at 10:01 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:
  • Shenanigans will no longer have turrets molesting your NPCs.

Now all I can think of is some sort of dildo and/or tentacle turret molesting NPCs.   If only I understood how to mod Bethesda games properly...

19 minutes ago, snarfies said:

Now all I can think of is some sort of dildo and/or tentacle turret molesting NPCs.   If only I understood how to mod Bethesda games properly...

image.png.ea43b1791613486b4602bb78205e7c9a.png

;) And yes, this was an actual prototype I once worked on.

I am assuming the no-news is good-news factor is in play here - no complaints, things must be working as expected. So... moving on to the next mod for RSE II - Combat Surrender and Abductions (CSA).

On 5/11/2019 at 12:17 AM, Gmanfr said:

Is it working for custom races ?

Not at the moment, no. But that is something I can revisit later.

31 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Despite `chances` set to 100% for both day and night and timer keep on minimum, I have event once per >10mins real time.

That's what I'm getting as well  tho after first install there was no activity. ran around for an hour.  After a re-load it began working.  Wasn't sure what to expect as i never tried the original.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:23 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I am slightly curious... has anyone had a threesome approach happen from a shenanigans event yet?

Yes! tho it took about a minute or 2 from the time the marker popped up til she finally gave the proposition. went well, but afterwards the marker remained over her head indefinitely, no dialogue options. I eventually left the location.  That also happened elsewhere on a random shenanigan.

I'm assuming the sparsity is intentional? although coming from RSEE Brothels, hitting the solicitation key in that produced a client immediately. bing bang boom!
Really looking fwd to CSA,Karma & Brothels for RSEII !

(*Note - using AAF73 atm as i had f/f troubles with the newer betas - and i'm on f/f most of the time.) 

Shenanigans no longer advertises, meaning you wont see messages that things are about to start, anymore. Perhaps there were conditions not being met that prevents it from starting. Perhaps the NPC was going to masturbate. Lots of reasons why you may not see things happening. So yeah, @ezfreee, the sparsity was completely intentional. There are randomizers, mainly based on the alias fills, that allow for some dynamism.

Takeaway though. if its working, regardless of the time between it showing you sex action, its working.

EDIT: Maybe I need to add a debug mode, that you can enable in the MCM, that will show messages like NPC approaching NPC, or, NPC going to masturbate, or, NPC was busy or rejected by alias fill. Some feedback for those who wonder if it is working or not.

Possibly I will do that for the next update (meaning I will do it).