Fall of The Dragonborn SSE

View File

Fall of The Dragonborn SSE

I did NOT create this mod, I simply converted SkyLover37's Wonderful for Skyrim Special Edition.

Description copied from SkyLover37's original upload page:

Fall of the Dragonborn

What this mod adds(Right now) - Details in mechanics

Humiliation System - Character will feel humiliation based on events sent to the mod. 

Exhibitionism system - character will slowly progress to like being naked.

Armor skimpiness system(ASS) - Allows you to set your armors skimpiness, also allows automatic armor resize based on player settings that is based on character breast, belly, ass size.(SLIF)

Upgrading from 0.6 to 0.7

Just overwrite. New game shouldn't be required.

Requierments

PapyrusUtil SE

FNIS SE

SexlabFramework SE

Sexlab Aroused Redux SE

Sexlab Sexual Fame SE

UiExtensions SE

and all their requirements.

Soft Requirements

S_L_U_T_S (No SE Conversion YET)- Character will not enter break animations while in SLUTS gear

Devious Training SE - Reduces humiliation gain from DD items the higher trained you are in DD items

SXP (No SE Conversion YET) - Explanation in mechanics

Devious Mind Break (No SE Conversion YET)- Explanation in mechanics

Separate Orgasm SE - Explanation in mechanics

Skooma Whore SE - Explanation in mechanics

SlaveTats SE - Required for Dibellan Defender

Dibellan Defender (No SE Conversion YET)- Will be helpful for naked gameplay.

Realistic Needs and Diseases SE - For intoxication

Milk Mod Economy SE - Break Event

Simple Slavery Plus SE - Break Event

Known issues.

1. Once in game, you will need to remove and re-equip your clothes to get SLSF to register you as wearing clothing.

2. If your not running devious devices, SLSF may register you as naked while wearing most hats, to fix this open the SLSf menu and add your hat to the excluded list. Or toggle the 'Fix SLSF' toggle in the gernal tab of the MCM to on, and it will do it automatically.

3. The 'events' tab of the MCM has a lowercase E. It is a capital in the script. the mcm appears to just be being a dick ATM.

Mechanics(including not implemented yet).

SLSF = Sexlab Sexual Fame

Exhibitionism Decay - First iteration:

If toggle on, if player goes long enough without gaining exhibitionism XP, the players exhibitionism level/xp will begin to decay. If the player will lose 1 exhibitionism level per day equal to their level so a level 1 exhibitionist will go down 1 level after 1 day and a level 35 exhibitionist will go down after 35 days. the xp required for the next level does not go down with the level.

The exhibitionist levels are:

Beginner Exhibitionist  -partial                      

Only stages are implemented, buffs are not.

Exhibitionist Stage 1 - Pure - In skyrim, being properly dressed is the difference between life and death.

Exhibitionist Stage 2 - Denial - How is it possible I survived this long after losing my clothing so often?

Natural Exhibitionist                        

Only stages are implemented, buffs are not.

Exhibitionist Stage 3 - Broken in - I've come to accept being naked sometimes is part of my journey.

Exhibitionist Stage 4 - Experimenting - I prefer to wear less clothing than the average person... if any at all.

Exhibitionist Stage 5 - Exhibitionist - I hate wearing anything now, I wave to everyone as I let my breasts bounce in the open, and laugh as the men try to hide their erections. It's great feeling wanted.

Current Events

-NPC LoS

If a NPC sees you it will create a unique humiliating event.

-Area fame humiliation.

feel humiliation when entering a place with bad fame about you.

-Break events

When the character breaks, a random event will selected to happen to the character. If any event interrupts anything, please let me know.

Armor Skimpiness System - ASS

If you toggle the ASS on in the MCM, when you equip a piece of armor it will ask you to mark it as Well fitted, tight, suggestive, revealing, arousing, micro armor, or nipple tassels. If you have the inflation framework mod, as your characters body grows armor will get tighter and eventually you wont be able to wear it, forcing you to go to skimpier armor. All of this is configurable in the MCM. Nipple tassels are exempt from being effected by body growth. 

It compares your current body size difference against the skimpiest armor first. So it checks your body difference in this order: Arousing, Revealing, tight, Well fitted. So even if your 'Well fitted' tier up setting is set to not go up a tier till body difference of, say, 5. If your arousing armor tier up is still at 2 it will still assume your past the threshold.  Also, the max armor size is per armor type, not universal.

Mod Integrations

SXP

Character will lose XP if they encounter a break.

MCM option to increase humiliation gain the more XP you have on hand.

Devious Mindbreak

Character will gain XP if they have a pleasure break, and will lose XP if they have a frustration break

Separate Orgasm

Chracter gains XP per orgasm of non-aggresive 

All XP gains/losses are not fixed, they are a percentage of your total XP. so the mroe XP you have the more you can gain, and the more you can lose.

Misc

Dragon Souls

Dragon souls increase players purity.

How to make SLSF recognize all DD devices:

Use the FixSLSF setting in the general tab of the MCM

-OR-

This requires you to know how to compile pscs.

Disclaimer: This is what I did to fix it, and it works for me. If it doesn't work for you. not my fault, promise.

Open "SLSF_Monitor.psc".

on line 284, add "|| PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.DDHeadDevice[2]" at the end.

On line 299, remove the ';' 

Compile

thanks

SkyLover37 for creating this wonderful mod and giving me permission to share this conversion with you

To Ashal for Sexlab

Fishburger for Sexlab aroused

Murfk for slavetats and Dibellan Defender

Versh for his framework

m.skynet for DAtt framework.

MrEsturk for most of the code for the random exhibitionist stripping

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/26/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    PapyrusUtil FNIS SexlabFramework Sexlab Aroused Sexlab Sexual Fame UiExtensions
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

About the statues: 

The statues require Purity Potions, which are un-obtainable in the current version outside of spawning. the statues will require 5 purity potions to start, the potions can be spawned in. FormId: 0601846C.

15 hours ago, Corintio said:

I've been using this mod for a while and I haven't seen anything happen yet. Do I need to click on something to start the mod?
Also, some options of the MCM menu revert back to 0 or negative values once I've changed them

1.everything should work from the get go.

2.is the humiliation not working, or the armor skimpiness system?

3.What options aren't working

1 hour ago, notfriendsftw said:

so when i manually set the exhibition level the next time it progresses it goes back to original value it was before manually setting the level. also i messed with the statues a bit and was wondering what is it that they do other than add to max humiliation

Ah, I see i inadvertently semi-broke the set level. I say 'semi' cause it still work for debugging purposes. I'll add it to the list of bug fixes.

The primary purpose of the statues is to get dibellan defender tattoos. to which I don't know if thats even SSE.

4 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Ah, I see i inadvertently semi-broke the set level. I say 'semi' cause it still work for debugging purposes. I'll add it to the list of bug fixes.

The primary purpose of the statues is to get dibellan defender tattoos. to which I don't know if thats even SSE.

thank you, i haven't found any more bugs than this, great job, love the mod

I still can't get this mod to work, when I go to loaded mods, it doesn't check any of the required mods so it seems it's not recognizing anything. SLSF is working fine though and I didn't get any of the soft requirements but I don't know why it isn't recognizing any mods and the mod in general isn't doing anything. Even pressing K for the humiliation check does nothing. I turned on console logs and it's checking npc's and functioning in that sense but as far as any of the mechanics they don't work.

I did end up getting UIExtensions after creating a new game for this mod, but I don't know if that affects anything.

I'm basically in the same situation as Corintio, most of the values won't change when I attempt it either.

12 minutes ago, L0rdSh4xx said:

I still can't get this mod to work, when I go to loaded mods, it doesn't check any of the required mods so it seems it's not recognizing anything. SLSF is working fine though and I didn't get any of the soft requirements but I don't know why it isn't recognizing any mods and the mod in general isn't doing anything. Even pressing K for the humiliation check does nothing. I turned on console logs and it's checking npc's and functioning in that sense but as far as any of the mechanics they don't work.

I did end up getting UIExtensions after creating a new game for this mod, but I don't know if that affects anything.

Most of the mods systems will not start until it detects all the requirements are installed. Which includes UIExtensions. If you didnt have UIextensions it should have gave you a notification informing you of that.

As for your other issues. I can't begin to attempt to help unless I see a log. if you've never enabled logging before in skyrim here a link that explains how

I am using a custom race if that affects anything, and also is there any scripts I should know about that could be conflicting with other mods? Like scripts that could commonly conflict?

Sorry to bother you so much lol it's just this is the first time out of my 250 mods that I have no clue why it isn't working or what it could be conflicting with.

I'll try using a normal race with UiExtensions already installed.

EDIT: It's working now, it's because I was using a custom race.

2 hours ago, Gwentag said:

What about the Requiremnt for SLIF? Can you just ignore it or what am I supposed to do about it? I tried to convert it but the values in SLIF MCM don't seem to change.

All soft requirements are not required for normal operation.

4 hours ago, RichterQ87 said:

What about Sexual Fame Framework? That's still LE, and a hard requirement. Does that still work in SE?

I don't know, sorry. :/

Best I can say is Nomkaz said he has used FOTD on SE with no problems that he noted, so I would assume so.

5 hours ago, RichterQ87 said:

What about Sexual Fame Framework? That's still LE, and a hard requirement. Does that still work in SE?

i use sexual fame, i dont know if i had to convert it but i at least ran it trough creation kit and it works fine, cant tell if it works with fall of dragonborn but its a fun mod to have because of the comments for each individual fame category, u wont notice much at first but once u play for a bit and do more devious things they will make comments as u pass and when u initiate a conversation

16 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

I don't know, sorry. :/

Best I can say is Nomkaz said he has used FOTD on SE with no problems that he noted, so I would assume so.

15 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

i use sexual fame, i dont know if i had to convert it but i at least ran it trough creation kit and it works fine, cant tell if it works with fall of dragonborn but its a fun mod to have because of the comments for each individual fame category, u wont notice much at first but once u play for a bit and do more devious things they will make comments as u pass and when u initiate a conversation

Thanks. I'll try converting the plugin to Form 44 for SE and hope for the best. If not, I'll try running it as Oldrim plugin.

12 hours ago, IHAX said:

So I converted it and I don't seem to have any MCM menu? I have the requirements downloaded, even converted sexlab fame. Ran FNIS as well Not sure what to do at this point.

What did you convert? You only need to convert sexlab sexual fame. Just resave it in CK and you are done. Worked for me

17 hours ago, Gwentag said:

What did you convert? You only need to convert sexlab sexual fame. Just resave it in CK and you are done. Worked for me

I am an idiot, don't worry. When I converted, I guess it disabled the plugin in vortex. Re-enabled it, now works. Thanks though!