Ok this is gonna be an odd one. Trying to load DynDOLOd and this mod in particular is keeping it from working. I do like the mod so I would like to keep it but if I have to get rid of it i will.

File not found scripts\fotddibellastat.pex FallOfTheDragonborn.esp [REFR:0002D771] (places TreePineForest04 [TREE:0004FBB0] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood [CELL:00009732] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-12))
Warning: Overwritten large reference in FallOfTheDragonborn.esp [REFR:00018E89] (places DirtCliffsCornerIn01 [STAT:00013976] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood [CELL:00009732] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-12))
Edited by Kage777
On 2/12/2023 at 11:26 PM, Kage777 said:

Ok this is gonna be an odd one. Trying to load DynDOLOd and this mod in particular is keeping it from working. I do like the mod so I would like to keep it but if I have to get rid of it i will.

File not found scripts\fotddibellastat.pex FallOfTheDragonborn.esp [REFR:0002D771] (places TreePineForest04 [TREE:0004FBB0] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood [CELL:00009732] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-12))
Warning: Overwritten large reference in FallOfTheDragonborn.esp [REFR:00018E89] (places DirtCliffsCornerIn01 [STAT:00013976] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood [CELL:00009732] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-12))

Simply disable the mods ESP while running Lod. when you re-enable the esp, the Lod ESP will be at the bottom overwriting anything in this mod. This applies to any mod that has Lod program  conflicts.

36 minutes ago, Kage777 said:

Ok, but the guide for DnyDOLOd says to not ignore errors lol. But eh if it only affects my game graphically then that's fine.

It also tells you to disable mods that conflict then reenable them after running dydolod. This edits a single tree in riverwood (I have no idea what for) at worst you'll get lod for a tree that it removes or no lod for a tree that it adds. If I recall, this just adds a sign to a specific tree. 

• 2 months later...

hello, I have a problem with Armor Skimpiness System - ASS when I put that armor has to count belly and I set it to 4.5 he automatically goes to the second phase even if my pg has nothing that increased belly and if I set it to 100 the situation does not change what can I do?

I cant figure it out, but I keep getting the bug that when a npc says Here I have clothing that will cover you up... Or something like that, they are stuck in that script and no more conversation is available with them. This is particularly annoying when it happens to a follower... why is this happening, and how do I fix it... (They say the line, but do nothing, ie. give me no clothing to cover up)

• 5 months later...

Hi, does this work with TAWOBAE or another TAWOBA mod in any way or can I edit something to work with one of those?

When I put on or take off any of the bikini armors, I don't get a pop up for picking skimpiness. I'm guessing that's because the bikini armors don't seem to use the main armor slot.

Is there a patch or can I make a patch or something to get this to work with that?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've tried every version/patch/fixed script file for this mod, and I cannot fix the "*fondles you a while* gets sent to simple slavery bug" happening every 5 minutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on skyrim SE 1.5.97 if that matters here.

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2024 at 9:32 PM, windlink12 said:

I've tried every version/patch/fixed script file for this mod, and I cannot fix the "*fondles you a while* gets sent to simple slavery bug" happening every 5 minutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on skyrim SE 1.5.97 if that matters here.

I wouldn't say I like this mod, but really like the idea of where FOTD and MindBreak is kind of going. So I've been looking into these mods and trying to get them playable in my (albeit currently broken game), few things...

Please understand that I applaud SkyLover37 on his work, and nomkaz for the conversion, so please don't take this the wrong way (whoever may be reading this), constructive criticism is exactly that, and I've made similar mistakes in my own personal mods, so believe me when I say I fully understand how these bugs and issues can occur and this isn't to say anything bad about SkyLover37 or that he's a horrible modder.

That being said, I found many errors in the esp for FOTD, even looking back into older versions from the original LE page, every version of the mod seems to have the same errors (or at least a full page+ of them in xEdit). Another user pointed out in one of the forums that this mod is broken beyond repair, and that may be, some people seem to really like it, my guess is that they're not using mods that make it break like it does for the rest of us, and I'm not saying I've fixed everything, because I didn't (literally just made these edits and have only barely tested the outcome, so I have no idea, but my own work might help others).

tldr; Specifically that means removing those esp errors and solving the same problem you've been dealing with.

I'm not saying I did it the best way, or even correctly, but here's what I've done. Attached is a zip file with two esp's. The first is simply the 0.708.1 version of the mod (not the test version if that makes a difference), in this esp I have simply removed all the errors that xEdit was spitting out. I have not verified in-game what these changes have done, so use at your own caution. However, many of these records were referenced by nothing, so I simply deleted them from esp. The rest of the records were simple enough to correct, some were having issues with pointing to the SLSF framework, which I simply corrected, another one I remember was pointing to a dibellan golden statue (I believe), which I pulled the record from Skyrim.esp itself and put in it's place (not sure what that will do or how it will affect the intended action of this record).

Second, and the issue you've been encountering (as have I) is constantly getting fondled and suddenly teleported to Simple Slavery events. This was making this mod literally unusable. I just located and solved this issue by attaching conditions to the package which pulls people to the player during this event. The conditions I set were to specifically check whether or not the appropriate mods were installed and if they were that their 'chance' was greater than 0. If these conditions pass, then the package should run as normal (haven't verified this aspect). Like you, I have disabled and set these numbers to 0 in the MCM and was still being confronted by npc's during a break down.

After applying these changes, my character simply had a breakdown (although I had to jump to get up - I think this is a different bug I believe someone mentioned in an earlier post), however no one came rushing over to give me anything or rape me or sell me off the slavery.

I believe this is the outcome you are looking for, so perhaps these files will help. The 'solution' to the later problem is wrapped up in a separate ESP flagged as an esl file called bpFOTD.esp, the other will simply overwrite the original, as stated it is an exact duplicate of v0.708.1 without the errors (not necessarily removed properly, but an attempt was made regardless).

I will keep testing these and thought I'd post them in case someone else would like to try it, imo, this mod is not usuable as is, and I'm hoping these changes will help. I labeled the file as v0.708.1.1 to help identify the differences in case anyone wishes to refer to it.

Fall of the Dragonborn v0.708.1.1.7z

Well, this mod has been fun but it is clearly much too messed up atm for me to continue playing with. I don't know if the file I provided is better/worse but it does have the errors removed at least. From what I can tell, the second file in the zip I provided (bpFOTD.esp I believe it was) is a simple modification just to fix the issue where the player keeps getting thrown in Simple Slavery (probably also solves any issues with the MME event as well I think I read someone make a similar comment regarding that, but probably not the issue where it fails to provide the player with clothes, I never did explore that - but the mod I provided should also disable that event as well (assuming you set everything to 0)), either way, I played for a few hours at least with this installed and I never got harassed once, so it seems to at least stopped that process, the breakdowns still occur as they should, but the events don't occur (basically what you'd expect by putting everything to 0). For anyone trying to explore the Dibella Statue issue, I'm pretty sure you'll NEED Dibella Defenders installed to get anywhere with that, although after looking at the esp at one point trying to get it working, I'm not sure the dialogue permits that either. There is also a 'hidden' global flag to be a dibellan defender or something that I think you'll have to set to 1 before the statue will work also, I could be wrong, but that's my impression so far if anyone is looking for a heads up. The humiliation system seems to work (kind of), but the exhibition system is kind of wonky I think (I'm probably just missing something).

From what I understand SkyLover37 is still dedicated to getting this mod working (with Gossip and State of Dress), hope he gets it working, but not sure if I'm into the kind of torture a forced exhibitionist mod would provide, which I think he's pretty determined in leaving in without the option to disable so I doubt I'll go much further with this than I already have. I'm mostly interested in a mindbreak/humiliation setup that the player 'grows' into becoming comfortable with and this mod has a great anim for a breakdown, so I'll probably just make my own thing with that.

I'll definitely keep an eye on these mods from time to time though to see where it's going, it seems like he'll be starting to delve into working on FOTD again soon since he seems to be getting really close to finishing up with Gossip and SoD. I didn't even know those were his mods until I started playing with this one, I was playing around with them a few weeks ago also, but my game was so messed up and since they were a new addition to my modlist I tossed them for the time being. Still hoping he gets them working, I think his gossip mod will be quite an improvement over SLSF once he's got the kinks worked out. He's seems dedicated and is certainly not holding back going full out with SKSE plugins and everything, so I hope him the best with it and look forward to seeing where else he takes it.

Edited by blippyp