7 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I uploaded a "TEST" version to see if that gets rid of the script errors. Please try it and report back.

tx, will try.

Btw, I got the former version stable running by not activating slavetats count.

Looks like the script fails if one is changing tats by eg. Yps, apropos  dibellas defender etc.

@nomkaz

I just recently came across this mod. I'm drawn to it for the ability of having a Skimpy Armor System in skyrim se that works. But does it affect other mods aside from body growth? Does it affect NPC arousal or anything like that? Meaning, if my character wears a skimpy piece of armor, it will trigger something on the npc?

4 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

@nomkaz

I just recently came across this mod. I'm drawn to it for the ability of having a Skimpy Armor System in skyrim se that works. But does it affect other mods aside from body growth? Does it affect NPC arousal or anything like that? Meaning, if my character wears a skimpy piece of armor, it will trigger something on the npc?

That all depends on what other mods you have that change the game mechanics.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like my arousal change really fast when I'm near people. I don't really know what causes the increase in exposure but it seems like the more people around, the faster it changes. I tried to change the "LOS Check Frequency" from min to max to see if it change and it does. I disabled the "Exhib raises arousal" from the MCM but I still go from 0-100 arousal in a few minutes. I tried to disable everything in the MCM to almost make the mod useless and then the arousal was behaving normally.

Edit I did some maths with the formula provided on your mod page (see down below) and it seems like it matches up. It seems like the MCM option "Exhib raises arousal" is still enabled even when disabled:
((Shown + hidden equip status) * (Exhiblevel/100)) * number of people who saw the player

I don't really know what's happening. Thanks for the help.

19 hours ago, Gulhar said:

It seems like my arousal change really fast when I'm near people. I don't really know what causes the increase in exposure but it seems like the more people around, the faster it changes. I tried to change the "LOS Check Frequency" from min to max to see if it change and it does. I disabled the "Exhib raises arousal" from the MCM but I still go from 0-100 arousal in a few minutes. I tried to disable everything in the MCM to almost make the mod useless and then the arousal was behaving normally.

Edit I did some maths with the formula provided on your mod page (see down below) and it seems like it matches up. It seems like the MCM option "Exhib raises arousal" is still enabled even when disabled:
((Shown + hidden equip status) * (Exhiblevel/100)) * number of people who saw the player

I don't really know what's happening. Thanks for the help.

I don't know either, I didn't make any changes to the mod functionality when converting it.  You could probably get help, or be told that it's a known glitch if you raise the point on the original mod page.

Copy pasting my response to Gulhar here:

Hey, yea, I see the issue in the code, The toggle isn't being used apparently(Damn you past me!). Simple fix, however attempting to compile was getting errors from other files, I guess from previous incomplete edits. Short of it is it's not worth my time to fix those errors as I am rewriting the mod anyway. If someone else wants to fix it, the error is in FotdPeriodicUpdate, line 77. Just remove that whole segment in exhibVal > 10 if statement. I will post this in the SSE forum too.

As an addition, I am rewriting the mod for SSE as I switched over.

On 9/11/2020 at 3:18 AM, SkyLover37 said:

Copy pasting my response to Gulhar here:

Hey, yea, I see the issue in the code, The toggle isn't being used apparently(Damn you past me!). Simple fix, however attempting to compile was getting errors from other files, I guess from previous incomplete edits. Short of it is it's not worth my time to fix those errors as I am rewriting the mod anyway. If someone else wants to fix it, the error is in FotdPeriodicUpdate, line 77. Just remove that whole segment in exhibVal > 10 if statement. I will post this in the SSE forum too.

As an addition, I am rewriting the mod for SSE as I switched over.

WOOT!  Not for the problem, but for the new rewrite coming  ?

I'll keep an eye out for it, and will take this one down in favor of your all-new version when it's up.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an issue. For some reason, everything in the mod works, except breaks dont happen. Literally, I'll get to the break point, get the dialogue and notifications about humiliation, but i wont actually break. I have a bunch of Bakafactory mods, maybe they're incompatible.

16 hours ago, alganon said:

I have an issue. For some reason, everything in the mod works, except breaks dont happen. Literally, I'll get to the break point, get the dialogue and notifications about humiliation, but i wont actually break. I have a bunch of Bakafactory mods, maybe they're incompatible.

Either another mod is interfering, something in the MCm is set to prevent them, or one of the random break events is no break at all.

• 1 month later...

Hello, do you happen to have a fix for the "fondles you for a while" I bet I can make a good money with you" event? I see updated scipts posted last year by the original author on the LE version.. do those still fix for the sse version?

Having a hard time being sent to simple slavery repeatedly just because I'm breaking. (Slider at 0 doesnt fix)
Thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, TexasRaiderz said:

Hello, do you happen to have a fix for the "fondles you for a while" I bet I can make a good money with you" event? I see updated scipts posted last year by the original author on the LE version.. do those still fix for the sse version?

Having a hard time being sent to simple slavery repeatedly just because I'm breaking. (Slider at 0 doesnt fix)
Thank you in advance.

Those updated scripts were posted 6 months before the latest version was uploaded, and that's the current SE version as well. So the scripts should be included in both .708 versions.  Skylover is doing a complete rebuild of this mod for SE, so I doubt any more updates will be forthcoming. His version will be the official one and I'll remove mine in favor of that one.

• 4 weeks later...

Test version working wonders. My save was completely blotted with suspended tasks.

Could you add a cancel button on armor stat notification? Explain a bit of all the armor type choices?

Edit: Log is filled with

[12/30/2020 - 03:09:59PM] Error: No Spell or Shout passed to HasSpell
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasSpell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FotdUtility (5D00539E)].fotd_utility.CalculateSuppression() - "Fotd_Utility.psc" Line ?
    [FotdHumiliationQuest (5D07E3D9)].fotdhumiliationscript.UpdateHumiliation() - "FotdHumiliationScript.psc" Line ?
    [FotdHumiliationQuest (5D07E3D9)].fotdhumiliationscript.OnUpdate() - "FotdHumiliationScript.psc" Line ?
[12/30/2020 - 03:10:09PM] Error: No Spell or Shout passed to HasSpell
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasSpell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FotdUtility (5D00539E)].fotd_utility.CalculateSuppression() - "Fotd_Utility.psc" Line ?
    [FotdHumiliationQuest (5D07E3D9)].fotdhumiliationscript.UpdateHumiliation() - "FotdHumiliationScript.psc" Line ?
    [FotdHumiliationQuest (5D07E3D9)].fotdhumiliationscript.OnUpdate() - "FotdHumiliationScript.psc" Line ?
[12/30/2020 - 03:10:13PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call

On 12/30/2020 at 4:13 AM, Sucker343 said:

Test version working wonders. My save was completely blotted with suspended tasks.

Could you add a cancel button on armor stat notification? Explain a bit of all the armor type choices?

Edit: Log is filled with

I only converted this mod for SE. I don't know anything about making mods. That's something that could better be addressed to the original author on the oldrim version support thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to echo the problem with the Exhibition Causes Arousal toggle being broken. Until somebody can patch that problem or even add an option to disable the exhibition function. Currently my character's exhibition stat constantly climbs, and with each level so does her arousal rate. Before very long I'm stuck in an unfeasible position of gaining over 100 arousal per day. I like this mod, but this breaks my gameplay trying to manage arousal non-stop instead of actually playing. 

It's also worth mentioning that even using the "Uninstall" function, removing the mod completely wrecks my saves, and there's no On/Off switch for FOTD to just leave it enabled.  :/

• 1 month later...

Guys Gals hi

I am a bit struggling with this mod though seems working and quite a "nice idea mod :) "

Let me explain. >> with defaults parameters after installing it, removing PC clothes breaks her immediately and exhibition level 1 comes like snapping fingers . I meant... just like that PAF ... and she is exhibitionist :)

It's just not real... this should take some time. I was playing around with settings but i am a little bit lost.

Can someone explain how to set this to make the PC take a level something like one in several days :) ? Or weeks maybe ?
So far i reduced the humiliation levels on events to 1 to 5 (like 1 is a revealing clothing and 5 is naked or pasties) and also setup break level to 500 with another break at 1000. And also augmented time recalculation to 300 (but i dont know if its seconds...or minutes) . This slowed down the process... but honestly i dont know what i am doing here and the mod description is foggy about it 

If anybody hears nd wants to help... i would be really happy.

Thanks !

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2021 at 11:53 PM, kerpal123 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a correct way to uninstall this mod? Every time I remove this mod it says my save is corrupted.

Nope. New game needed, there's too many scripts.

• 4 months later...

Question regarding the mechanics of the mod, is the game supposed to make a check to see if your character should strip down based on their exhibitionism level every time a message pops up in the upper left regarding your clothing/armor (the ones that say Well Fitted, Tight, Revealing, etc added)? My character only strips down when I actually change armor/clothing and I'm not sure if that's how the mod is intended to function or if I'm missing a dependency/running into a load order issue.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to work out how humiliation works. I've started a new character, and I've noticed a few things: 

SLIF body parts gets turned on when loading a save, even if I turn it off in humiliation settings. 

I discovered this because I was trying to figure out why I was gaining humiliation for seemingly no reason. I have tried: 

1. Changing clothes, wearing both thieves guild and mage robes tells me that they are well fitted, I have turned off skimpiness in the humiliation settings, after lowering well fitted to 0. So it shouldn't be either skimpiness or naked. 

2. I have no tattoos so that shouldn't be causing gain. So it shouldn't be slave tats.

3. The character has no cum, in fact they are still a virgin. So it shouldn't be cum. 

4. No devious devices equipped. So it shouldn't be devious devices. 

5. There shouldn't be any SLIF inflation. However, according to the debug log it says there is a -1 breast size difference and 0 belly difference and then there is a ass size - belly difference which reads out -1, 1, 1, 2, 0 I'm not sure what that is meaning. And I have also turned down the impact of SLIF to 0 since disabling it get's reset on a reload. 

6. I have tried printing events, and it gives an event count of 0, despite humiliation being over 100. 

Any ideas what the cause of the humiliation gain is? Or how to fix it?

Also what is devious aura? Is that what is driving up humiliation perhaps?

• 1 month later...

It's difficult to debug problems even when we know which mods you have installed.

These mods were often designed in isolation from each other and often you can get issues where one mod triggers a state change which triggers a state change in another mod. In the "right" circumstances you can accumulate a feedback system can sometimes render your game unplayable.

Edited by sen4mi
spelling
  • 6 months later...

The soft requirements section might be outdated. There's a S.L.U.T.S. resume which seems to be the SSE version for S_L_U_T_S_redux. There also seems to be an SXP for SSE, maybe the patch such from whorecrux is required. Concerning Dibellan defender, there is some mention that the LE version works on SSE. For mind break, I haven't an SSE compatible version not mention it works as is, or one that indicated that it doesn't.

Edited by picobyte
  • 3 months later...