This is just a request. Is anyone capable of creating a simple mod that allows you to tag your slaves with tattoo's in special places like the butt cheeks, the face, then shoulder, the hands with something that says "this person belongs to ME-or said faction?"  And please not anything like male genitals, fluids, or anything drippingly obscene. just something nice to look at that marks your 

captured npc's as not free anymore. Maybe barcodes and numbers are a possibility.

th0M6LA8LL.jpg.4495dfcd895f0c4f22d8972c198f49f3.jpg

51mx-bkbGEL.jpg

41V5N6gtbHL.jpg

barcode_tattoo_14.jpg

tumblr_mzp67p2dKo1tn6yoxo3_500.jpg

handcuffed_bitch_298.jpg.645a486464c03a0d061305b8384048de.jpg

aa780912739f7a13563e06fa7679ec9c.jpg

How do you feel about daedric lettering?

band_white_bg.png

That spells "slave" if you start with the big red "S" and follow round clockwise. Threre's a pack bundled with The Slaver'S Spellbook that can place that on shoulder, buttcheek or above the breast, either side.  There's also one that applies on the pubic mound and a combo brand that does 'em all.

I did a blog post with some photos. More pics in the comments.

Color and glow are settable in Slavetats, if that's a bit too red for you :)

green_back.png

If you want to number your slaves, there's a brand spell that gives each slave a serial number and tattoos the last three digits automatically. Although the taste is probably questionable here:

close_up.png

You can also set up the mod to use the "slave numbers" tats from the SlaveTats page, if that's a bit much.

This is the mod, if you're interested:

That's pretty good stuff DocClox. I would love to use it, but isn't that just for Skyrim? I am playing fallout 4. But I will totally get it for my Skyrim modding!

Thanks for sharing it though. I didn't now they had anything like I was looking for out there yet. cool mod.

Yeah, just for Skyrim. I saw the post on the sidebar, replied and only later realised that you asking about Fallout 4.

What you could do is look at the Bodypaint mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28187

That seems to use clothing, but there's no reason you couldn't use the same approach to apply a tattoo set, and maybe script it so it couldn't be unequipped by the actor. That could also have the beneficial side effect of stopping them from wearing a main garment over the tattoo.

[edit]

I had a quick look and it just uses female body textures with the design overlaid on the top, You could use the same approach to make a tattoo set really easily.

Tell you what: install the Bodypaints mod I mentioned earlier, and then unzip the attached file over the top, overwriting when asked.

It'll change the flower paint and green body options to a slave tattoos for the Instutue and the Raiders. I think it costs three oil at a chem station to make a new bodypaint, so do that and equip them on a couple of slaves. I haven't been able to project the textures properly, so there may be some distortion, but this will do as a proof of concept.

If that works, then you can use the mod as a template to make any tats you want.

tats.7z

OK. I tried it out myself:

inst_tat.png   nw_tat.png

Not too shabby for a quick and dirty hack. The logos are a bit stretched, and a smidge higher than I indented, but other than that, I'd say it was pretty good.

Easy done too, if you fancy rolling your own. Just open the skin texture for your body mod with paint.net and then put the design you want on top as a new layer. Size it and position it, then export as a DDS. Replace one of the Bodypaint textures with your new design and you're in business. Just pick an area that's fairly smooth. Places where geometry gets complicate (like low down on the mons) or where a seam cuts across the mesh (like both butt cheeks, alas) are a pain to get looking good. You can do it easily if you can project the tat onto the model, but that's not a beginner hack :))

Downside is that the bodypaint counts as a garment, so it can't be worn with anything else. I'd like to mix these up with the shorty tank tops I had my girls wearing. But that should be fixable by editing the body slots it uses.

[edit]

One more for luck. I used Blender to project this one onto the mesh, so we get a bit more precision and less distortion.

bos_mons.png

Wow i am really impressed! I dont know how to mod myself but you are making this sound easy. Too bad I have food poisoning I am going to have to take it easy for a few days. Maybe I will try it out after I get better. Also I really like the raider emblem, I think that works for me since I play a really evil raider chick in my fo4.

377160_20190519022655_2.png

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:15 PM, DocClox said:

OK. Absolutely the last time tonight that I follow up my own post:

I tried out the mods from this particular post and they seem to work. Only thing to do now is try the first few suggestions DocClox made and see if I can get the tattoo's in the right spot. I may not be able to pull it off. I am a bit new to modding. I learned how to use Nexus Mod Manager from Gopher videos and now I can do a few fun mods with Soul Calibur that other people have made but I have no experience making them myself so I am not sure its going to happen.  I think I will try to figure it out but If I cant and someone wants to give me a hand with this I would be happy to sponsor their patreon or something to make it worth their time. The most troubling thing is that tattoo's are not in the right spot. The main target area is the right butt cheek. And I hope to use the skull and chain raider emblem at the very least in that spot if my other ideas dont pan out. Modders let me know if you want to make a deal and try to create this idea for me.

slave_girl_gets_her_ass_branded_with_red-hot_iron.jpg

Well, I don't have a patreon account, but I can give you some pointers. Not sure what you know already, so I'll start with the basics

You can get the texture paths used by a garment from F4edit/zedit. Look at the armor item (in this case the bodypaints) and find the armor addon they use. The armor addon is the bit that shows when your character wears something. That will have a path, relative to Fallout4/data for the texture.

You'll also need a bs2 unpacker. All the files are in bs2 archives. Once you unpack the textures archives, you should be able to find the texture file from there.

Next, you need something to edit dds files. There's a photoshop plugin for it, the GIMP has a plugin, Paint.Net supports them natively, and the laters Visual Studio versions have some level of support for the format; not sure how good the edit functions are, I was just surprised when it could load them.

After that, get the image you want, paste it over the texture and see how it looks. If you're using gimp or paint.net you'll probably end up with a bunch of layers and have to mege the visible ones to get the result you want.

You'll probably find they come out a bit distorted. How bad depends on where you apply the tats. Smooth areas with no seams work best.  We can talk more about that once you get that far :)

[edit]

I don't know how far you followed the bodypaint tat support thread, but ass tattoos are problematic. There's a seam runs through the texture about where you'd expect bikini briefs to end. Getting stuff to line up over that is a pain.

Thanks for the tips. Its all new territory for me, but I think I will give it a shot. I just am going to have to wait until my computer gets repaired. My Lenovo is great for games and everything else but the actual material that its made out of comes apart like crazy after a few years and I got to send it in to have it repaired. Maybe I will try this out when I get it back from Lenovo. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Tasteful Slave Tattoo's

d8crzpy-636cd065-136e-4495-87c1-5dd02d4cedc6.png.d422100fcf0f7e0bbf7298a1ff509437.png.228bc8b8d7a15233c18390c95cc984e2.png

My idea may have a breakthrough and actually become something if you cross your fingers and hope for good luck.  DocClox is considering creating my mod idea, or at least he said as much during a private message. 

"I do like your taste in art!

As for the mod ... tempting. Question is: are you in a hurry? I'm doing Skyrim stuff at the moment, and don't particularly want to switch games just yet.

Some general thoughts:

The two mods won't work together because they work in different ways. The first one creates a garment that blots out the old skin and replaces it with one that has the design. The other applies an overlay to the skin texture, which won't be visible if it's covered up by a skinsuit. So one lot has to be converted to work the same way as the other, which practically means everything needs to use overlays.

That means the number of colors needs to be kept down.  Each color is a new overlay and a new overlay slot and a chunk of space in the SKSE cosave for each NPC. Luckily, most of them work as one or two colors, so shouldn't be a problem.

Numbers are a pain. 30 distinct numbers is 30 separate 4k textures or so. That said, it might be possible to use smaller textures and position them with the UV co-ords. The file format supports that, but all the guides say to use full size textures. It's something I wanted to experiment with but never quite got to.

I'm not really interested in a commission; I have a paying job and  that has to take priority. That said, the next time I'm playingFo4 and have a little time, I'll probably take a look at the problem."

"Well. It sounds like you have the skill to make the mod happen in some form or another. As you asked, I am not in any particular hurry. I wish you would let me know when or if you would be willing to work on it. And if a compromise must be made, like throwing  out the numbers or whatever must be done to make it simpler. I am surprised I cant tempt you with a commission, but if you would be willing to work on it eventually I would be happy to wait. I guess I will resort to bothering you about it every 4 or 5 months in the future if that wouldn't be to much of an intrusion. Thanks for be cool and writing me back. I will check back in with you in the future."

barcode_tattoo_slave.jpg.049a73f317dfee46cd95bde4fc35b452.jpg

Tasteful slave tattoos

d8crzpy-636cd065-136e-4495-87c1-5dd02d4cedc6.png.d422100fcf0f7e0bbf7298a1ff509437.png.eee1ab4a9e41c2849c100108c4e2ada3.png

Now that the mod has a chance let me prepare in advance to define it so that DocClox will have as little guess work and imagination to muster as possible.

First of all I have come up with some immersive designs that pretty much have you're enslaved npc's new place in life written all over their face. 

1166924971_Raidertattoo-Copy.png.65c38fb777125e93ab74b643d5618fa5.png  3880428_Gunnerstattoo-Copy.png.28c8a2b28e1119978cbd2ba4788ffe16.png  2116344363_institutetattoo-Copy.png.1f0d64db7b863c2602145e55e9b3e9dc.png1079257269_operatortattoo.png.b235dee7b9e7e385a7e7b6e5f9f04c14.png  342732230_Deciplestattoo-Copy.png.a430c51c896c4e7d3cf6a2776907d741.png  282134155_packtattoo-Copy.png.1c9f927be0d896f7b0ca081e8cf15a78.png

Next I have selected area's of the body where I feel the mark should be placed to be the most conspicuous and intrusive for the slave. It should be about the size of a normal button for your shirt but not huge and garish looking, or about the sive of your palm without the fingers. It should be put in 3 places on the body. Firstly one on the right butt cheek,  next, one on the left shoulder, and last one under the right eye on the face.  Sizes may have to vary slightly, especially the one on the face.

115662490_tattoospots.thumb.jpg.b6d6fe2916eedcbd818f7d4398498444.jpg

An alternant position on the face might be the barcode on the forehead instead of the cheek.

face1option2.jpg.b18472e11e2123c6f3bc54efb9a3415e.jpg

device2.jpg.a95bbe99eb7b5a6bb2a871b4ad45bd14.jpg

private messages to DocClox:

SlaveHunter:

"As for applying the tattoos in an immersive way my imagination can go miles with an idea like that but it would probably behoove us to stick to what's simple and achievable.  As much as I like the idea of locking my girls into a body cage and branding their squirming posteriors while they scream and curse at me, I sense that with our limited means we might need to just take the existing barber's chair and repurpose it for our uses. That is unless you know how to make in game objects and or animations for them, but I expect that might be too ambitious at this point. Although I think I understand you might have your own idea about an institute pod or something? If think you can get that to work I don't see why I should try to stop you. That would be awesome too."

FO4VW_Barber_Chair.png.ce5a15c2a3dd2e75e878bad9e487d957.png

• 4 weeks later...

Private message to DocClox :

Its hard to pin down the kind of furniture we should use for my tattoo mod idea because there are so many great choices.

the_playroom_of_madam_kommissar_by_revbayes_dasi2t0-fullview.jpg.cfcee3823c42764bde343d706a1dfb4c.jpg

I mean really its hard not to get excited at all the possibilities!

bondage_frame_1_by_raptorqparx_damanev-pre.jpg.877e383820d2d0ac7c3aae796e2839e9.jpgexhibitionist_by_fredfred5150_d9ggwp7-fullview.jpg.ebc08e2335d2e79b7eddff9fc97a14d2.jpg

dd6891t-8be0bc2f-06f9-4182-8a41-dde6d27c095d.png.89057d5736558eb090fde33b12883be6.pngdevice2.jpg.a95bbe99eb7b5a6bb2a871b4ad45bd14.jpg.0ac75494d01834332cac3a38b1edfd2c.jpg

Especially because I really like that last picture there the best.

But in the end I think because of the circumstances, we should stick to what is simple and quickly achievable. So I think perhaps we should do something like this;

ophelia_distress_by_bossman808_dbx16bi-fullview.jpg.b026669c10bffb61fc335c49cb5e26c1.jpg

A simple frame trapping the woman in the spread eagle position with chains and manacles-mostly because I have a thing for steel.

And to expedite the process, just in case it would help you by not having to create the furniture yourself I have found a potential asset that might help you.

ddwfxwi-2064a600-f101-40e1-84a0-5bc4dcc646f4.png.771aee0aee93c88d8d075c3fbe04d509.png  ddwlhtg-0ada50ea-06be-4cea-8665-22c09dec1455.png.cf96770584fba68c2a2d852d381c08ec.png

Its not precisly what I suggested but if it were to be helpful to you then I would encourage you to use it. I believe you can download this a frame from Noone at deviantart.com

Whipping Frame - Wooden Texture - FREEBIE UPDATE by Noone102000 on DeviantArt

Hopefully it is compatible with whatever software you use. Please let me know your thoughts about all this in a reply message.

• 2 months later...

Update 4/7/2021

Dox clox has given us our first look at what the tattoos may look like. He says he may need to tinker around with the face tattoo but he can probably get it. This is very exciting for me. I better hurry up and fix my computer so i can play fallout 4 again. I hate myself for messing it up. I tried to copy my hard drive onto an extended hard drive and it did NOT work out so well. Its been difficult to fix as well because it says there is not enough space to copy it back. I should have made sure I had bought a gaming computer after my last one fell apart literally.

tat1.png.c287924b698a9905ee757b415933ac90.png

Looks really good so far. I have been eagerly anticipating to see what the tats are going to look like in game. This is probably his prototype version, so I am going to ask him to resize everything a bit for the final versions. I think the ass tattoo is slightly too large and I think the shoulder tattoo is way too small. I will try not to annoy him as best I can though. He probably did it that way because he had to. The shoulder tattoo anyway. I have a bad feeling that its that small because the way the texture works on the shoulder will cause the image to smear if it is too large. I would prefer if both tattoos were roughly the same size, that they be large enough to be conspicuous but not huge. But I don't know the technical details so I will still have to accept whatever he can give me. I love this mod and appreciate that DoxClox was willing to work on my idea. So i don't want to irritate him by being too picky. After all I would never look a gift horse in the mouth.

tat2.png.34e0f265d33dcbc0fc7dfdb4e5cf36f7.png

Update: 4/10/2021

My family crisis seems to be over. I am quite relieved. I am still a monster though. Its a shame something didn't happen to me instead of my poor mother. Anyway that's none of your concern if you follow this thread. DoxClox is continuing to work on the tattoo mod and is making strides. Here is our first picture of the face tattoo, and the furniture where you apply the tattoos to your slaves. 

face.png.3fba887bba36bcb39fa45bb362090695.png

It looks great right? I am going to ask if he can make an alternate with a barcode on the forehead as well. That would be quite a smear to the slaves personal identity wouldn't it? Looks like he is still in the early stages of development though. DoxClox said he could only get the face barcode to appear on Nora's face. So there is still a hurtle to climb before he can get it to apply to other npc's.

ring.png.94696d64664c03342634972c5a50124b.png

Update: 4/15/2021

Looks like DoxClox is hard at work on the furniture that applies the tattoo's. It has  become quite elaborate. 

Currently struggling with snap points and other CK irritants, so nothing in-game to show for it. So here's the blender design for the eventual setup

image.png

Idea is that

• You set a prisoner to kneel on the metal platform in the foreground.
  • The platform moves back on the rails until it reaches the ring.
  • The prisoner is transferred to the ring.
  • The platform moves back to the start. Underfloor lights switch on and maybe some spots from the top gallery.
  • The ring rotates 90 degrees so the prisoner is face down
  • More lights come on. The tattoo 'bot needs to be able to see to work
  • The tattoo device is configure like a 3D printer so it can move along all three axes. It now comes down and slides across and takes up position of the prisoner's arm
  • The tattoo is applied. Preferably with many sparks and some sound effects. Maybe a cry of pain too.
  • Tattoo head repositions over the prisoner's ass and repeat.
  • The take the tattoo head back up
  • rotate the ring 180 degrees
  • bring the tattoo head back down to do the facial tattoo. I wanted something to grasp the back of the head and hold it immobile for this, but I don't think there's room so you'll just have to imagine.
  • Ring returns to upright.

image.png

Of course, this all assumes I can solve the rotation problem. A ring that only rotates some prisoners is going to be pretty crap.

The Raider Reform School: Suppliers of Weird Furniture to Discerning Perverts, since 2287.

1 hour ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

It has  become quite elaborate. 

It's kind of a one-thing-led-to-another deal. I can't seem to assign an actor to the ring directly, because the ring is actually an Actor (else it won't work on Piper and anyone placed in the editor). So I though I could have a second furniture item and then assign them in Papyrus, and if I was going to do that, I might as well make it do something interesting while I'm at it - hence the trolley.

The 3D printer arrangement is just because I fancied making something that looked like it could work in the real world, and then the gantries because the printer rails look like they'd blow over in a stiff breeze. Also the gantries give me places to mount spotlights, demeaning safety notices (Please refrain from eating out slaves while the tattoo laser is active) and other stuff like that.