SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Heya. I'm really interested in getting this mod going since ASX is outdated and not really supported anymore.

However.. as I was reading the OP, I noticed something required called a 'nude suit' in the 'common problems' section.

Where do I get one of those so I can add it in?

PS: I use CBBE as well. I assume I do something with its files?

it worked with the first 1.9 beta, but it got updated last week and now im also having issues with it, honestly its not worth the trouble since it doesn't really add anything you cant do with mods anyway.

@Bullfye I'm not sure if they are compatible, i used them both a while ago in 1.8 with no problems. I only use sexxis atm though.

The problem is that I have no idea on how to revert to 1.8 since I use steam,..

I wanted to try this one out mostly cause it looks that haves more options...but this is my problem...

Heya. I'm really interested in getting this mod going since ASX is outdated and not really supported anymore.

However.. as I was reading the OP, I noticed something required called a 'nude suit' in the 'common problems' section.

Where do I get one of those so I can add it in?

PS: I use CBBE as well. I assume I do something with its files?

If you have cbbe you dont need to worry about the nude suit thing, just dont mess with it in options and it will default to whatever body mod your using in your game.

it worked with the first 1.9 beta, but it got updated last week and now im also having issues with it, honestly its not worth the trouble since it doesn't really add anything you cant do with mods anyway.

@Bullfye I'm not sure if they are compatible, i used them both a while ago in 1.8 with no problems. I only use sexxis atm though.

The problem is that I have no idea on how to revert to 1.8 since I use steam,..

I wanted to try this one out mostly cause it looks that haves more options...but this is my problem...

its easy go into options and opt out of the beta, steam will revert you back to 1.8

Any help on disabling collision from scripts? I am just straight using the animations for a companion mod, so I can more easily add custom voice for a follower.

All I am missing is how to keep them locked together, but moving one to the other puts them in the right spot, but then collisions start to part them.

So any help :P

Whenever I try to make my character have sex the female always moves away from him. Is there any known way to fix this? It really gets frustrating and for some reason she just won't stop moving...

^^ try the no more standing too close mod.

I have an idea for this mod (cupid specifically) and if I had programing skills i would try it, but i don't so feel free to use this if it hasn't be mentioned already...

What about paired animations....what I mean is that now there is 20 animations (thank you!!) so create an option in cupid to "pair" animations, foreplay and sex animations in particular. That way, when you start a cupid set scene, one of the foreplay animations (bj, handjob, etc) plays for 2 levels (so half of normal animation cycle), then the animation switches to a sex (intercourse) animation until climax (normal cycle).

This could be more immersive as two lovers have sex, but in the "pairing" animation settings in cupid this could be turned off by those that do not want this feature.

What do you think? Would this be hard to do?

I have an idea for this mod (cupid specifically) and if I had programing skills i would try it, but i don't so feel free to use this if it hasn't be mentioned already...

What about paired animations....what I mean is that now there is 20 animations (thank you!!) so create an option in cupid to "pair" animations, foreplay and sex animations in particular. That way, when you start a cupid set scene, one of the foreplay animations (bj, handjob, etc) plays for 2 levels (so half of normal animation cycle), then the animation switches to a sex (intercourse) animation until climax (normal cycle).

This could be more immersive as two lovers have sex, but in the "pairing" animation settings in cupid this could be turned off by those that do not want this feature.

For my own SexAddicts mod I am contemplating exactly how to implement a sex act sequence system where a sequence starting with some kissing animation(s) followed by using the new foreplay animations and moving into sex act but allowing the idea of moving through several positions before the finale.

I want this to be end user editable and shareable so everyone can build and share with others their favorite sex scenes.

I also want to allow up to six actors to be involved at once so that more elaborate scenarios can be built where partners can be passed around and shared. In fact the "Defeated" mod rape scene with the player getting raped four times could be built as a sequence and since there's still an open slot at least one follower could be included in the fun.

Is that what you were asking for or did I take it a bit beyond what you asked?

dam 1.9 update screws all up. Beta for a reason.

yep ..tried out to revert  to 1.9 and the game just CTD..so back to the damn 1.9 again. Still can use this mod...

well you can revert to 1.8 but you cant use a save from 1.9

Yep must be that...but I am to far in the game to come all over back in tome...lol

I actually do not even know what was my last save with 1.8 to go back to...

I will wait for you to update this baby. Cause I want to try it out for sure...

I appreciate all the efforts you are making and also the attention to our problems that is also a fact.

Whenever I try to make my character have sex the female always moves away from him. Is there any known way to fix this? It really gets frustrating and for some reason she just won't stop moving...

Hmm... Wonder if CMod could implement something like that during sex only. I normally use a mod that gets my followers to move out of the way when they're blocking entrances etc, and I think this would conflict as it stands.

Or alternatively if anyone can tell me what I need to edit in the Creation Kit, I'd be interested to add this feature to the mod I'm using to play with SexiS.

Also while I'm here, I see there's a couple of while loops in the SexiS code where the loop counter isn't incremented. I have a habit of looking for these as they are the bane of my existence when scripting. Real languages would have a proper for loop structure, but not Papyrus.

Also seeing a lot of this in the logs (Granted I have four or five couples going at it at the time, but it seems to happen when the SexiS ID exceeds 20). Looks like it's on this line -  curStages[myId] = StageOne - although I can't see what would possibly resize that array from its initial 128 elements to 21 to cause the error...

[03/11/2013 - 09:22:50PM] Error: Array index 21 is out of range (0-20)
stack:
	[sexiSSystem (0B000D6B)].sexissystemscr.HaveSex() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 661
	[None].SC06RandomAttackSpellEffect.OnEffectStart() - "SC06RandomAttackSpellEffect.psc" Line 44
[03/11/2013 - 09:22:50PM] Error: Cannot call Clear() on a None object, aborting function call

dam 1.9 update screws all up. Beta for a reason.

yep ..tried out to revert  to 1.9 and the game just CTD..so back to the damn 1.9 again. Still can use this mod...

well you can revert to 1.8 but you cant use a save from 1.9

Yep must be that...but I am to far in the game to come all over back in tome...lol

I actually do not even know what was my last save with 1.8 to go back to...

I will wait for you to update this baby. Cause I want to try it out for sure...

I appreciate all the efforts you are making and also the attention to our problems that is also a fact.

Yeah that's why i usualy back up my main game if i try a beta patch, the chances of a save taking a crap are pretty high especialy if you have alot of mods.

Actors doing the electric-slide along the floor does get a bit tiresome. I notice animations anchored to beds never cause it, only animations initiated on open ground, although the appearance of it is quite random (I've seen streaks of it six in a row, and streaks of it not happening just as long). I notice it happens less often if you tag an actor from behind (presumably because actors dont get out of your way if you bump into them from behind unless you're really trucking at them, and even then the detection isn't very good (skyrim engine related)).

That said, I've extensively tested every sex mod there is for Skyrim (including painstakingly testing different untranslated Japanese mod variants) and SexiS genuinely is the cream of the crop. I have very little doubt this mod will become the "standard" for Skyrim (like Lovers did with Oblivion) and most future efforts will likely be plugins/additions to SexiS. I certainly hope so, if nothing else. Better late than never..and if Oblivion's lifespan is any kind of measure (considering its still hasn't really died yet), Skyrim's going to be going for an awfully long time yet. (the fact the next TES is an MMO doesn't hurt either. It's sort of Skyrim or the highway now).

For my own SexAddicts mod I am contemplating exactly how to implement a sex act sequence system where a sequence starting with some kissing animation(s) followed by using the new foreplay animations and moving into sex act but allowing the idea of moving through several positions before the finale.

I want this to be end user editable and shareable so everyone can build and share with others their favorite sex scenes.

I also want to allow up to six actors to be involved at once so that more elaborate scenarios can be built where partners can be passed around and shared. In fact the "Defeated" mod rape scene with the player getting raped four times could be built as a sequence and since there's still an open slot at least one follower could be included in the fun.

Is that what you were asking for or did I take it a bit beyond what you asked?

Ya, you pretty much nailed it. I like the fact it is customizable to the person, as we all have different tastes, but what you mentioned is more complex then what I thought, but it covers all the bases.

Looking forward to this :)

Yea... I wish I could say the same but the fact that it's the "your to close" thing happening is all to apparent. The woman even makes the "OH!" sound they make when you are to close and just backs up all over the place even inside of walls... It's horrible :( I will try the "no more standing to close mod" But I don't want it to cause problems for me in the long run. I do like that people get out of my way but just wish that would be disabled when having sex... It goes back to what I have been saying this whole time. The act of sex is less important at this stage than the actual foundation of sex. What I mean is that the NPC AI needs to be aware of the fact that they are having sex first. There needs to be a custom behavior or AI that switches characters into a job state much like when an NPC is working at a stall or an Inn. When you initiate sex it shouldn't be through a spell but though dialogue much like Animated prostitution. The sound files used for the mod only need to be tied to the voice type that the NPC actor has. Meaning that the voice NEVER changes and fits with the man or woman you are having sex with. There are plenty of grunts, groans and moans for each voice type that would work perfectly for sex already implemented into the game. I know that the mod is in an ALPHA state and that it will get better in time but just want to get that out there. If the NPC actors are still doing their own thing while you are having sex with them meaning that they are oblivious to the fact that they are in "Sex mode" then it just has no real functionality and is pointless to the game. That system needs to be brought to life first in my opinion rather than so much focus on the animations. The animations are amazing and as we have seen only takes one great animator to really get that taken care of. Arrok you are the MAN! 

Less focus on sex animations, more focus on the code/ functionality that makes sex work well in the game space. 

I hope I am making sense :( I didn't mean to babble on

Hmm... Wonder if CMod could implement something like that during sex only. I normally use a mod that gets my followers to move out of the way when they're blocking entrances etc, and I think this would conflict as it stands.

Or alternatively if anyone can tell me what I need to edit in the Creation Kit, I'd be interested to add this feature to the mod I'm using to play with SexiS.

Also while I'm here, I see there's a couple of while loops in the SexiS code where the loop counter isn't incremented. I have a habit of looking for these as they are the bane of my existence when scripting. Real languages would have a proper for loop structure, but not Papyrus.

Also seeing a lot of this in the logs (Granted I have four or five couples going at it at the time, but it seems to happen when the SexiS ID exceeds 20). Looks like it's on this line -  curStages[myId] = StageOne - although I can't see what would possibly resize that array from its initial 128 elements to 21 to cause the error...

[03/11/2013 - 09:22:50PM] Error: Array index 21 is out of range (0-20)
stack:
	[sexiSSystem (0B000D6B)].sexissystemscr.HaveSex() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 661
	[None].SC06RandomAttackSpellEffect.OnEffectStart() - "SC06RandomAttackSpellEffect.psc" Line 44
[03/11/2013 - 09:22:50PM] Error: Cannot call Clear() on a None object, aborting function call

Well I tried the "No more standing to close mod" and it seems to have broken my game. After installing the mod all NPC are just standing around in place. I went to the Bannered Mare in Whitrun and asked Hulda for a room. She took me to the room then just stood there and wouldn't leave. Then I told Saadia about the Al'kir that are looking for her and she told me to speak with her in private but just stood there.

So that is not a viable option to resolve this... I did test it out with sexIS and it did fix the issue of the woman moving away from my character but just broke everything else... ugh!

First of all I wanted to thank you for this amazing mod.Best one on the interwebz so far.Anyway Im sorry I didnt read all the comments but there's only one flaw in this mod and its that the actors dont have expressions while having sex and its a huge turn off.Other than that its great and Im really really waiting for your next update. It'd be great if you can give us an actual date for it.Keep up the great work 

Alright I have gotten facial animations to work as well as pillow talk etc during sex so when my character moans etc her mouth moves, the only problem i have is finding a way to TCL from scripts, I have them running animations as if they are having sex with position swaps etc, its actually not to bad once I can figure out this goddamn collision with each other shit. Someone has to know rofl. on that note as well I dont know how to keep them linked, besides probably a reoccuring moveto(game.getplayer()) command line or something.

Please help, we are getting recordings going for the character but this seems to be the last bug for me, the fucking collisions

Also how do you force free camera or third person rofl

Well I tried the "No more standing to close mod" and it seems to have broken my game. After installing the mod all NPC are just standing around in place. I went to the Bannered Mare in Whitrun and asked Hulda for a room. She took me to the room then just stood there and wouldn't leave. Then I told Saadia about the Al'kir that are looking for her and she told me to speak with her in private but just stood there.

So that is not a viable option to resolve this... I did test it out with sexIS and it did fix the issue of the woman moving away from my character but just broke everything else... ugh!

Doesn't surprise me at all. The "No More Standing Too Close" part has to be implemented in the SexiS mod prior to initiating sex and removed once sex completes. It would need to be coded in the script or maybe added as an AI package. Or something.

Edit: Downloaded the NMSTC mod and it looks like all it does is change a couple of game settings. So it won't work on an individual NPC basis. I suspect an AI package will need to be added to override the default "bump" behavior.