Application not found on DL

jaege

When I try to DL some of the plug ins or mods I get an "application not found" message. This was true of the wsex.esp, the smallertalk, brutalrapers, and some others. Are these no longer supported or are have they been upgraded and are now in a different spot. I am not sure of the problem.

I do get a DL but I am assuming that it is just partial.

Okay. I roll the cursor over the link (of wsex.esp for example) it turns from an arrow to a finger, I left click and a second later I get that annoying noise that windows uses and a window opens that says application not found. Some of the links have DL fine. Some do this. I do not know how to "save/to as" or "open with". I am just DLing them the same way I DL everything. I hate to sound stupid, but is there another way to do it?

I tried to right click. It gave me these options;

open link in new tab

open link in new window

open link in incognito window

save links as...

copy link address

inspect element

I tried save link as and still got the Application not found. No plain "save as" option.

I tried to right click. It gave me these options;

open link in new tab

open link in new window

open link in incognito window

save links as...

copy link address

inspect element

I tried save link as and still got the Application not found. No plain "save as" option.

I don't use the english version of my browser' date=' but "Save link as" would be the option you're looking for.

That [i']should [/i]be the default action for left-clicking as well.

Maybe you need to check your apps and settings and see how files get treated after the download is finished.

No "save link as" wasnt working either so I changed over to internet explorer and it DLs fine so far. Was using Google. When Bruce Wayne suggested it may be trying to open upon DL I figured the issue was in google explorer. It was. Thanks. I am sure I will run into other problems. By the way, there was a section with picture examples of what I could expect from various plug ins and I cannot find it now. Any idea where it is?

Archived