CAS Cheats

procian

Ok trying to remove a trait from one of my created sims but I keep getting the message "unable to execute command" I've tried testingcheats true and testingcheats enabled and testingcheats on...none of which work and give the previously mentioned error message....have they changed the way cheats work?

55 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Are you using any traits mods? I'm using this one. It's recommended to use the regular menu optional addon. The one complaint I have about it is you can't batch add or remove traits. They have to be done one at a time.

No i'm not...i'll try it out thanks : )

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Are you using any traits mods? I'm using this one. It's recommended to use the regular menu optional addon. The one complaint I have about it is you can't batch add or remove traits. They have to be done one at a time.

Not working for me :( 

3 hours ago, procian said:

Ok trying to remove a trait from one of my created sims but I keep getting the message "unable to execute command" I've tried testingcheats true and testingcheats enabled and testingcheats on...none of which work and give the previously mentioned error message....have they changed the way cheats work?

Cheats don't work in CAS if that's what you're trying to do. 

To remove a trait, you have to be in Live Mode and enter "traits.remove_trait [trait name]" or you have to enter "testingcheats on" and then "cas.fulleditmode" before entering CAS.

2 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

Cheats don't work in CAS if that's what you're trying to do. 

To remove a trait, you have to be in Live Mode and enter "traits.remove_trait [trait name]" or you have to enter "testingcheats on" and then "cas.fulleditmode" before entering CAS.

Ok.....Thank you.

Archived