General Discussion

? voices ? they only scream and moan.

data\Sound\FX\lovers\

data\Sound\FX\LoversJoburg\

and maybe other folders, depends on what lovers mods you have installed.

By checking the esp sound file names it is difficult to identify which files are female screaming and with are "sex sounds"

Better listen to the files and delete what you don't like, or replace with silent/empty sound files.

You know there are different voices ( scream and moans ) ?

In game with the Lovers setting spell you can set the "voice". Some are the "Japanese Schoolgirl Screams" , but there are also better ones.

Most folders in data\Sound\FX\lovers\  contain the screams. Think only one or two contain the sex sounds ( body on body, or body in body ;) , or hit sounds )

You know there are different voices ( scream and moans ) ?

In game with the Lovers setting spell you can set the "voice". Some are the "Japanese Schoolgirl Screams" , but there are also better ones.

Most folders in data\Sound\FX\lovers\  contain the screams. Think only one or two contain the sex sounds ( body on body, or body in body ;) , or hit sounds )

There are also a few other voice sets out there if one searches.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is the right place to put it, mods, please move to a better place if you think it should!

Is there interest in patches for open cities/open cities reborn? I am currently changing all my lovers plugins to fit into OC reborn and would love some beta testers....

EDIT: Currently i have converted Lovers Bitch, LoversClubCatsSX, and From2ch Lives. My problem is that i do not know the layout of Open Cities Reborn that well, so i am unsure if anything is missing, or out of place. Lovers Bitch works well, i moved the house next to the buyable one in Chorrol, since it overlapped with the castle walls. ClubCatsSX should work with both version of OC. From2ch Lives also seems right, i have seen some of the markets, and most of the NPCs, but have not tested extensively. I would love if somebody could help me out a little?

Also, if you know any plugin to conflict with OC, tell me and i will try to see what i can do to fix/patch it. 

• 5 months later...

Where is the Lovers with PK/adult screenshot thread? I can't find that thread.

Do you mean the daedra sutra - that contains pictures of each animation?

If you are talking about a general screenies thread that folks post stuff to.......we don't have one per say.  There are some around, but they are very old and may be archived.

Where is the Lovers with PK/adult screenshot thread? I can't find that thread.

Do you mean the daedra sutra - that contains pictures of each animation?

If you are talking about a general screenies thread that folks post stuff to.......we don't have one per say.  There are some around, but they are very old and may be archived.

They must have been deleted I can't find any topic.

Nope. Nope. One is general no NSFW stuff and the other is about characters. I was looking for NSFW sex screenshot thread.

As I said, they existed so long ago that they may have been deleted.  Mostly they were stuff flingingfeeces did with the screenshots he did and movies he put together.

There just was never the level of interest in making screenshots or looking at them that Oblivion and Fallout have.   ;)

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there a plugin or replacer for Lovers that replaces the dick that magically appears on female NPCs with a strapon like one can use as the player?  It's nice to have that option as the player, but it'd be better if every female can use a strapon on each other instead of magically-appearing-dick-from-under-skimpy-clothes.

Grabbed this from the Direct Links.  There may be others if you do a search for strap-on.

Lovers Futanari Tentacles (wearable)

This mod changes LoversPK futanari cocks into something similar to a tentacle strapon.

Well, I got a query?  Is there any version of Lovers Immoral Guards and/or Lovers Immoral Sisters that is near 100% translated insofar as the non-dialog messages that appear in the upper-left?   I realize that when my character pays a bribe, a strange  &*(&(&^#&*$^#(15 Gold)&*& appears.  It would be entertaining to have it a bit more clear.  If not, would anyone object to a new translation (or half-assed translation) ?

Which versions you use? my or the other?

I thought I translated all , also all Script messages. And I never saw untranslated messages or dialogs in game.

Edit: if it is a Immoral Guards message it is a bounty message. Check your inventory/diary, your bounty is 15 or increased by 15

Grabbed this from the Direct Links.  There may be others if you do a search for strap-on.

This mod changes LoversPK futanari cocks into something similar to a tentacle strapon.

Thanks for the reply.  While that link didn't help, a Google search did.  I wasn't expecting the second hit on google to be what I needed, let alone with working links.  Guess that's what I get for asking instead of just searching myself!  XD  Also, thanks Fejeena!

Well, I got a query?  Is there any version of Lovers Immoral Guards and/or Lovers Immoral Sisters that is near 100% translated insofar as the non-dialog messages that appear in the upper-left?   I realize that when my character pays a bribe, a strange  &*(&(&^#&*$^#(15 Gold)&*& appears.  It would be entertaining to have it a bit more clear.  If not, would anyone object to a new translation (or half-assed translation) ?

It is a script that wasn't translated.  The symbols come from the plugin translator I used as it tried and failed to convert Japanese characters to English.  Feel free to take a crack at them if you like.  Just remember to recompile them or the mod will be broken.  The easiest method would be to grab my version (the MBP dependent one) or Feejena's version (the Non-MBP dependent one) and start in on the scripts one by one.  Both are the same other than the dependency.

:s  MBP dependent ones?  Something tells me the ones I have aren't those.   :P   And I already have made a number of changes.to the scripts with editor notes.  These notes are in the top of the scripts to identify the lines that either have been suitably changed and which need to be figured out.  There does seem to be some sections that aren't active... Right now trying to establish whether I'm seeing pops if a 'sister' is showing up in one town or another.

Oh, and I discovered that I shouldn't just check AI Packages and AI Priorities (thank you OBSE) before screwing around with the NPCs, but a few flags that check if an NPC must complete a 'package'  (like Lucien Lachance popping in to greet the newest member of the Dark Brotherhood).  Trying to affect these characters while they're running a specific task COULD crash the game.  So package flags to detect would be GetPackageMustComplete and GetPackageMustReachLocation.  Yay for detective work.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there a plugin or replacer for Lovers that replaces the dick that magically appears on female NPCs with a strapon like one can use as the player?  It's nice to have that option as the player, but it'd be better if every female can use a strapon on each other instead of magically-appearing-dick-from-under-skimpy-clothes.

Yes there is.  It is mentioned in the OP of the LAPF and in the download notes.  The files are already bundled into the LAPF and will take all of 5 seconds to enable.

:s  MBP dependent ones?  Something tells me the ones I have aren't those.   :P   And I already have made a number of changes.to the scripts with editor notes.  These notes are in the top of the scripts to identify the lines that either have been suitably changed and which need to be figured out.  There does seem to be some sections that aren't active... Right now trying to establish whether I'm seeing pops if a 'sister' is showing up in one town or another.

Oh, and I discovered that I shouldn't just check AI Packages and AI Priorities (thank you OBSE) before screwing around with the NPCs, but a few flags that check if an NPC must complete an action (like Lucien Lachance popping in to greet the newest member of the Dark Brotherhood).  Trying to affect these characters while they're running a specific task COULD crash the game.  Yay for detective work.

Before I took a break from modding, I was working with several folks to remove the MBP dependencies from some of the lovers plugins so folks could use OCO (or something like it).  Some plugins are no longer MBP dependent.  Those that have had MBP removed have this spelled out in the requirements for the plugins.  

Modding is often wandering around in the dark next to a cliff............that you fervently hope you don't find.

Bragh

If you want strapon for player and NPCs you can use the setting spell in game.

You can choose the default lower body ( all NPCs )  and the player lower  body.

There are "HGEC Dildo"  and "DMRA Dildo", if you use other bodies you must make your own female lower bodies with dildo.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

LongDukDong

My No_MBP versions

Immoral Sisters is No-MBP

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/213-lovers-immoral-sisters/

And my special version also No-MBP

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/266-lovers-immoral-sisters-special/

Immoral Guards No-MBP

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/265-no-mbp-lovers-immoral-guards-101g-1/

BravilUnderground No-MBP

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/263-no-mbp-bravil-underground-v096-v2/

I am very sure that everything is translated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there are also my LoversMagic, Crowning Isle.

And LoversStupid is also No-MBP

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/266-lovers-immoral-sisters-special/

Finally had the opportunity to examine some of them and I gotta say 'thankies'.  You may wish to update the 'direct links' thread to include these instances as I recently re-redownloaded Immoral Guards and it was the untranslated version, not the one you provided.

One of the Immoral Sisters esp links is indeed closest to the original version while having all the dialog and messages converted.  I did not examine the other as yet.

But of the Immoral Guards system, it was pretty rewritten in some areas.  Dialog messages translated to be sure, however there were changes where a (iMode == 21) condition in kssFuncReact no longer exists for a payoff.  And the kzzFuncShowPcCromeGolds script is gone, and I believe it was there to be a tie-in to another mod.  Still, it was VERY helpful in translation of the original Immoral Guards script and I look forward into examining the way you can add data through the INI file.  A little study work when I can get to it.

But again, the fejeeta released versions.... not in the Direct Link list, and I think they should.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the incredible work! Things have come a *very* long way since I first looked at LPK. I lost interest for several years, but just did a fresh install starting from the LAPF 'quick start', and everything has worked smoothly without a hitch. Details like good translations and settings menus that are well-explained make all the difference (in addition to all the bugs being ironed out). Much appreciation!

Finally had the opportunity to examine some of them and I gotta say 'thankies'.  You may wish to update the 'direct links' thread to include these instances as I recently re-redownloaded Immoral Guards and it was the untranslated version, not the one you provided.

One of the Immoral Sisters esp links is indeed closest to the original version while having all the dialog and messages converted.  I did not examine the other as yet.

But of the Immoral Guards system, it was pretty rewritten in some areas.  Dialog messages translated to be sure, however there were changes where a (iMode == 21) condition in kssFuncReact no longer exists for a payoff.  And the kzzFuncShowPcCromeGolds script is gone, and I believe it was there to be a tie-in to another mod.  Still, it was VERY helpful in translation of the original Immoral Guards script and I look forward into examining the way you can add data through the INI file.  A little study work when I can get to it.

But again, the fejeeta released versions.... not in the Direct Link list, and I think they should.

What???  The Immoral Guards in the downloads section, which is what the direct link points to, IS the translated version.  You hit the download button and there you go.

Unless of course you downloaded what is clearly labeled as the "original japanese plugin", which was left there as a credit to the mod author.

Now if you do find a broken direct link, please do let me know and I'll get it fixed.