General Discussion

I have a problem with Lovers PK that I suspect comes from the Lovers Mod Pack Combo.

I have an animation which has women sort of sink into this semi-crouch, trying to cover their breasts and sex - mostly when their naked, though sometimes when they're clothed as well. It interferes and overrides a number of animations that should be happening with Player Slave Encounters. It also appears to be a little different to the nudeshy animation (which I don't have running in any case) though I can't be sure as I've not found a verifiable picture of the nudeshy animation yet. 

Does anyone know what it might be and how to get rid of it?

Here's the animation below:

8666184943_c292ac7d65_z.jpg 

@Darsie,

Do you have Estrus installed? If so, you'll have to go into the estrus settings spell and turn off the nudeshy feature there.

Yep, I do have Estrus installed. 

However there is no Estrus Settings spell in my inventory. 

Nor is there an Estrus scroll in my inventory. Of course, it might have been long since stolen by now...

Edit: I just reinstalled the latest version of Estrus and... still no Estrus Settings Spell or Scroll. 

My bad, It's a scroll, not a spell. Haven't played Oblivion in a while >.<

Thing is, if reinstalling doesn't work, you might simply have to abandon your current character and make a new one. The new one should receive the scroll. Try making a new character and see if that's the case.

My bad, It's a scroll, not a spell. Haven't played Oblivion in a while >.<

Thing is, if reinstalling doesn't work, you might simply have to abandon your current character and make a new one. The new one should receive the scroll. Try making a new character and see if that's the case.

Yep. That worked. Thanks. 

I even tried getting the scroll and ring's IDs and trying to use player.additem but that didn't work. 

Looks like I'm starting again with a new character. :)

Darsie,

As The Mad God has stated you need to use your estrus scroll in your inventory and turn off the BU\nudeshy function setting.

Um... looking at the Estrus Scroll, I can see exactly nothing that relates to the Nudeshy feature. 

There's something about NPC's Fleeing that's mentioned in another thread as relating to Nudeshy (though I don't know how) and I disabled that. 

Made no difference. 

So if you could just tell me what feature in Estrus relates to nudeshy, I'd be very grateful. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Darsie,

As The Mad God has stated you need to use your estrus scroll in your inventory and turn off the BU\nudeshy function setting.

Um... looking at the Estrus Scroll, I can see exactly nothing that relates to the Nudeshy feature. 

There's something about NPC's Fleeing that's mentioned in another thread as relating to Nudeshy (though I don't know how) and I disabled that. 

Made no difference. 

So if you could just tell me what feature in Estrus relates to nudeshy, I'd be very grateful. :)

i had to activate it for cursed armor and i noticed the same thing    but i think it is related to random estrus curse .

• 3 months later...

LPK doesn't interface directly with companion mods, so I am not sure what you are talking about.  You "can" use CM partners NPC's to have sex with most of the time, without too many issues, but MCS companion system is more LPK friendly.  The nice thing about MCS, is you can make anyone in the game your companion.  I don't recommend doing this with generic respawn NPC's but pretty much anyone else works fine.

LPK doesn't interface directly with companion mods, so I am not sure what you are talking about.  You "can" use CM partners NPC's to have sex with most of the time, without too many issues, but MCS companion system is more LPK friendly.  The nice thing about MCS, is you can make anyone in the game your companion.  I don't recommend doing this with generic respawn NPC's but pretty much anyone else works fine.

I meant to ask if any LWPK plugins add any companions and what would be the best mod to handle them, since I've heard the vanilla companion system is kinda bad.

Now that you've mentioned it, would CM-based companions work/conflict with MCS?

Lovers brutes is the only "companion" LPK mod that I have ever heard of.

LPK doesn't interface with CM partners or MCS directly so it makes no real difference which one you use.

CM partners and MCS are both companion mod systems.  Yes, you can run both at the same time, but no, you can't use both systems on one NPC.  One system will over-ride the other.  CM partners is an old system that has numerous issues that plague it.  MCS is a bit more compatible and doesn't have some of the quirks the CM partners does.

Lovers brutes is the only "companion" LPK mod that I have ever heard of.

LPK doesn't interface with CM partners or MCS directly so it makes no real difference which one you use.

CM partners and MCS are both companion mod systems.  Yes, you can run both at the same time, but no, you can't use both systems on one NPC.  One system will over-ride the other.  CM partners is an old system that has numerous issues that plague it.  MCS is a bit more compatible and doesn't have some of the quirks the CM partners does.

I see. That's unfortunate, as there are many interesting companions on the Nexus which use it.

It depends on what kind of companion you want.

LoversBitch gone wild: dog and wolf companions

Lovers Creature Companions: different creature companions

LoversSlaveTrader/BravilUnderground: unwilling companions.

I was actually looking for human companions... yet.  :P

If you use CM Partners (or any other partner system I have tried), dress them up nice and pretty, and enter an Oblivion Gate, they will come out of the Oblivion realm wearing their original clothes. CM Partners also suffer from the "double face" bug quite often - which is exactly what it sounds like. Your partner will have two faces.

Mad Companionship Spells (MCS) rarely  (as in never) suffers from these issues. When used with From 2Chan Lives! you also get a nice selection of recruitable partners. You need MBP installed and working for From 2Chan Lives! though...

It is extremely simple to copy a basic CM Partner into an esp of your own creation, though. I will give details on how to do this when I am finished work later today - unless someone else beats me to the punch.

If you use CM Partners (or any other partner system I have tried), dress them up nice and pretty, and enter an Oblivion Gate, they will come out of the Oblivion realm wearing their original clothes. CM Partners also suffer from the "double face" bug quite often - which is exactly what it sounds like. Your partner will have two faces.

Mad Companionship Spells (MCS) rarely  (as in never) suffers from these issues. When used with From 2Chan Lives! you also get a nice selection of recruitable partners. You need MBP installed and working for From 2Chan Lives! though...

It is extremely simple to copy a basic CM Partner into an esp of your own creation, though. I will give details on how to do this when I am finished work later today - unless someone else beats me to the punch.

That would be lovely. Thanks.

I've already installed F2CHL, actually. I had no idea they were supported by MCS, though. Thanks for the tip.

Again, MCS is a companion "framework" plugin.  It doesn't come with any "premade" companions as it will make a companion out of anyone, from any plugin you install.  This gives more freedom to the end user that if he meets someone in the game that he "likes", they can become companions.  

Just keep in mind that making a companion out of key quest givers or respawning NPC's (like bandits, marauders, necromancers, and so on) can lead to issues like broken quests, and save game bloat.

Using NPC's from plugins like F2CHL are ideal in that they don't contain any quest givers.

Have fun!   ;)

i need help, i downloaded a bunch of mods and ordered them in what i thought was the correct order, going by your official list and a few others as cross reference. its playable but there is a few problems, when a male npc has sex with my female character, everything works out great, all the positions are good. but when a female nps and my female character has sex, one is humping air while the other one is trying to screw the bed. or, in the streets. they are 90 % of the time standing in the same spot just kinda glitching every few seconds. while all this is happening, you can hear the moans and groans and read the text just fine but the movements are fucked. and that brings me up to another problem, or maybe its not. are you suppose to read the text that is displayed or are you actual suppose to hear them talk? 

here is my mod order list. i have the lastest obmm and obse as well as the lastest pluggy plugin and i am using the lastest universal skeleton move able type.

now i know alot of people recommend using boss to figure out the load order but i cant really understand how to read it and yes, im new to this so be nice :)

sorry if this isnt the right place

Mod Order List.rtf

Yep, this is not the correct place to post problems.

This is where you need to open a thread:   http://www.loverslab.com/forum/31-technical-support-lovers-with-pk/

You also need to read this and follow the instructions it gives:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

You do need to run BOSS.  You can get it from the Nexus. 

Then you hand order your lovers\tamago plugins per the recommended load order given in the pinned thread.

You also can NOT run the Wolfz stuff.  Cursed armor is NOT compatible with Lovers and is probably why your animations are not playing.

More on plugins that are not compatible:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Also you need to read the OP for plugins and not just willy nilly install stuff.  I know you didn't read the OP's because you have installed plugins that are expressly stated not to use together.  A quick example is Crowning Isles with Pk Extender.  That is a no, no.   Galgat gives pretty clear explanations of what plugins you can and can't run with his plugin.

The latest version of Estrus has conflicts with LPK as well.  It however is fixable by just turning off the nudeshy\BU\flee option in the Estrus settings.  The other option is to use version 14.2 of Estrus as it plays fine with LPK.

It is a really good idea to read the pinned threads as they contain a wealth of information that will save you from many headaches.

Welcome to the forum.

Depends.  Sexual organs may or may not cover all vanilla animals.  There are also 3 or 4 different versions of the sexual organs plugin, so it is tough to determine anything from your statement alone.

The dongs would only show up during sex with the sexual organs setup.

You can install vanilla mesh replacer plugins like the one Fejeena or the one Iron_Jack made.  The creatures would have dongs all the time however (both during sex and when wandering around.

Fejeena:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

Iron_Jack:   http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/77-creature-sexual-organs-vanillafcom-compatible-replacer/

I used to be able to use block to bust up npc on npc sex but can't anymore since I've switched to the AP plugins and finally purged all the old AIO stuff from my game. I thought it was part of loversescaperapevplayer but maybe not . Does anyone remember what plugin this feature was in? It can be annoying when you have a horny companion who wants to hump every enemy and you have to wait on them to finish before you can finish the battle.