Can't find the code for TERA OFFICER OUTFIT

4 minutes ago, TR717771 said:

and whats a SN#

The number in your load order where the Tera esp is located. You put that # in place of the XX. You can also try typing "help TERA 0" in console command and it will give you the mod index number. Then use that in place of the XX

When you type help TERA use page up to see it

7 minutes ago, walkin said:

The number in your load order where the Tera esp is located. You put that # in place of the XX. You can also try typing "help TERA 0" in console command and it will give you the mod index number. Then use that in place of the XX

When you type help TERA use page up to see it

thank you I got it I am sorry for my frustration I get frustrated with complicated mods at times

Just now, TR717771 said:

thank you I got it I am sorry for my frustration I get frustrated with complicated mods at times

Lol. No problem. At least you have it now. Now that I see it I might just have to grab it myself. Lol. Have a good one

18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The command you need is

Help tera 4 ARMO

Then do

Player.additem xxyyzx

For each of the outfit parts.

Thnx Ego. We managed to get it figured out already and get him his outfit but this is good to know for future.

15 minutes ago, Jack6699 said:

Dose anyone know of the names of good nude or sex mods for xbox one? 

1. Wrong thread to be posting in. 

2. We're long past the point where you're going to sneak a sex/nude mod onto Bethesda.net. 

If you want into lewdienewdie modding, build a PC. Nothing on LL is, or will be available to you on the Xbox. 

Archived