• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Could someone explain what 'SN' stands for? I can't seem to find this outfit in the console.

i'm not good with english so i don't remember the full word of "SN", but xx is the Load Order number of the ESP file, open Nexus Mod Manager and you will see it.

I'm still waiting for TERA Business Suit and Captain outfit coming to Fallout 4 =))

17 hours ago, vietthai96 said:

i'm not good with english so i don't remember the full word of "SN", but xx is the Load Order number of the ESP file, open Nexus Mod Manager and you will see it.

I'm still waiting for TERA Business Suit and Captain outfit coming to Fallout 4 =))

Your English is fine =).

I thought that was the case. I tried using the load order number for the xx, but it still doesn't seem to work.

Those sound like nice outfits.

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Your English is fine =).

I thought that was the case. I tried using the load order number for the xx, but it still doesn't seem to work.

Those sound like nice outfits.

Thanks, but Load Order number work fine with me, why don't you try the command "help TERA 0" again in the console, both of the methods work with me

4 hours ago, vietthai96 said:

Thanks, but Load Order number work fine with me, why don't you try the command "help TERA 0" again in the console, both of the methods work with me

That worked, thanks for the tip. I hid have to learn to use 'Page up' to make it show.

I use Vortex instead of NMM. Apparently it needed the Mod Index number instead of the Load Order number. ?