Need help with Sexout Common Reasources

ashlynator3537

Whenever I attempt to add the mods Via the Vortex mod manager, it says "Can't import directories" followed by "You can drag mod achieves here, directories are not supported" I find this strange as it worked cleanly with all other SCR files before this.

Files in question: 

SCR_Modders_Resource-20190213.1

SexoutCommonResources-20180318.1

SexoutCommonResources-20190213.1

any and all help is appreciated

13 hours ago, ashlynator3537 said:

Whenever I attempt to add the mods Via the Vortex mod manager, it says "Can't import directories" followed by "You can drag mod achieves here, directories are not supported" I find this strange as it worked cleanly with all other SCR files before this.

Files in question: 

SCR_Modders_Resource-20190213.1

SexoutCommonResources-20180318.1

SexoutCommonResources-20190213.1

any and all help is appreciated

I have never worked with Vortex before, but it it's releated to Nexus Mod Manager, I might consider the files to be too big, or it's missing recognizable file extensions/folders.

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I have never worked with Vortex before, but it it's releated to Nexus Mod Manager, I might consider the files to be too big, or it's missing recognizable file extensions/folders.

Thank you for replying, might I ask if you know another way of getting the mod to work with Fallout NV without using Vortex?

17 hours ago, ashlynator3537 said:

Thank you for replying, might I ask if you know another way of getting the mod to work with Fallout NV without using Vortex?

FOMM is a somewhat older too. I personally like Mod Organizer, because it can do much more, but it has a slight learning curve.

Handy guide for Fallout New Vegas Tools

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Fallout#Utilities

with a section for mod organizer "Setting Up Mod Organizer"

note.. the links on that page are outdated

Best you can search the nexusmods.com\fallout4 site for the latest Mod Organizer (2)

Archived