Body mod + Face mod, Wich one YOU use ?

chinpoppo

Hello, i'm kind borred with face + body mod what i use now, i'm using CBBE - Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body and face for "envious" face. And i don't have "neck" problem... but... i want try somehting new, and once i think about this i rememebr HOW MANY problems i have with this )))

sou, i want what mods, site members use. (〃'▽'〃)

Female: ADEC body, Sporty/sexy map, Aureolean (bigger areola). Apachii skyhair (with additional female hairs). Also use the ADEC armors (normal, special, Tera, and Dawnguard).

Males (the forgotten ones): Better males (favored soul erect), body builder option, hairy option. Bigger equipable penis mod (took the mesh out and made it the normal nude for males). Apachii skyhair with additional male hairs.

Children: xvision. Just basically cleans up the kids without all the extras of CotS.

Right now I use UNP shaved with a texture mod that adds abs without a bunch of gross veins everywhere else. I also use the Coverwomen with less glitter and junk than the other options. Right now I just use a Temptress, but I don't feel very unique. :(

I just can't find any face meshes that don't look too anime-ish.

ScreenShot12.png

UNP Standard w/ shaved texture plus Coverwomen makeupless version. Ethereal Elven Overhaul for elves' date=' by extension.

[/quote']

Shaved pussy is the best pussy! amirite? *holds hand up for a high five*

Shaved smooth is my preference, for sure. But really, shaved, waxed, evenly trimmed, landing strip, makes no difference as long as she's showing some self-respect in how she treats her pubes.

All I ask is no bush. "Welcome to the Jungle" should not be the first thing that pops into my mind when you open your legs.

Honest to god... I have NO IDEA what face/body mods I use anymore. It's like a mish mash of like 10 different ones. I simply lost track after 'beauty all in one' came out, and then the sanoshin beauty pack came out... and 'how to make your character beautiful'. I just started piling mod after mod after mod until I got what I have.

I could probably list bits n' pieces of what I have... but if my skyrim ever got reinstalled... I would likely never happen upon the same combination of elements that I have now. LOL

I can tell you that most of my body is Calientes newer shaved body release along with the sporty sexy map... and that the face/head has better face gen/fair skin 'doll face'/and mostly univision face... with the cool new super long eyelashes that just came out.

Pwetty...

I could never get the face morph mods to work on my game. Mods like Better Face Gen or Pretty Face pack cause it to CTD nonstop. I remember getting an earlier version of BFG to work once, but it made all the NPCs look fugly for whatever reason. It was kind of like making myself look better by making the rest of the world uglier lol

I use CBBE. I tried UNP' date=' but I hated the neckseams.

[/quote']

There's a bunch of neck seam fix kits rolling around for both UNP and CBBE. None of them worked for you?

BODY:

I'm using my CBBEX, with my Tan Lines for CBBE v3-2 and CBBE Pubic Hairstyles as color body texture;

Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle mod CBBE UNP ADEC as body normal map;

Also his UNP Sporty Sexy Sweat specular map (is for UNP, I know, but works fine for CBBE).

FACE:

Improved Eyes Skyrim and HN66s Long Eye Lashes for the eyes;

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition for the eyebrows and the beauty marks;

CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible for the color face texture and normal map;

Coverwomen for the face specular map;

Texblend to fix the neck seams, of course.

Well, these are the basic mods I'm using. Of course, there's some textures from other mods I don't remember (like the textures for the tintmasks) and others edited by me.

Here's some screenshots to show my character ingame:

2984692-1355001859.jpg

13377-1-1355080714.jpg

8252886820_eddd2d1e4c_b.jpg

I also tried the Sakura Tattoos Skin for CBBE and UNP for testing purposes. Looks really nice, but I'm not a huge fan of japanese tattoos in Skyrim (tribal ones looks fine, though).

19622-1-1355197015.jpg

canhwrk97f.jpgdywdy3y9iqrs.jpg

UNPB with Fair Skin Complexion + Univision Face (but I think the lip texture is from Doll Face)' date=' both modified. Oh and SvarogNL's Fitness Body normal abs version (not the smooth one) for UNP (also modified...though I don't think that was even necessary)

[/quote']

Where did you get those eyes.

canhwrk97f.jpgdywdy3y9iqrs.jpg

UNPB with Fair Skin Complexion + Univision Face (but I think the lip texture is from Doll Face)' date=' both modified. Oh and SvarogNL's Fitness Body normal abs version (not the smooth one) for UNP (also modified...though I don't think that was even necessary)

[/quote']

Where did you get those eyes.

I made them myself with textures from an Oblivion mod called Cernasite OracleEyes and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12732

Archived