SexLab - Hide HUD Elements

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, Lilzt3hcat said:

Super late I realize for replying to this but editing the config with this fixed for me (mod creator helped me with that one, was annoying me as well)

; Add any custom element in here (use a sequence starting at 1).
; Ex:
;
; [Custom]
[Custom]
1 = HUDMovieBaseInstance.RolloverText
2 = HUDMovieBaseInstance.RolloverButton_tf
3 = HUDMovieBaseInstance.RolloverInfoText
4 = HUDMovieBaseInstance.RolloverGrayBar_mc

Missed this post. It works. Many thanks.

• 2 months later...

After a little research, I found that no matter where I put the DLL, I don't get a log generated and I don't get an INI file. Seems to be the root cause of why I can't get this to work.

Tried installing via MO2, as well as putting the DLL directly into my Skyrim install.

If any one has any advice I'd be grateful, because frankly I'm sick of looking at my hud while doing the nasty :P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2023 at 9:03 PM, valeigh said:

Not sure it's working for me. I'm not getting an ini file and the UI is still there.

Checked skse64 log and saw this

checking plugin SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll
plugin SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll (00000000  00000000) no version data 0 (handle 0)

19 hours ago, Oblivion_Cat said:

Not sure it's working for me. I'm not getting an ini file and the UI is still there.

Checked skse64 log and saw this

checking plugin SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll
plugin SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll (00000000  00000000) no version data 0 (handle 0)

had the same problem with another mod

skse64 broke backwards compatibility with this commit https://github.com/ianpatt/skse64/commit/0de11e1f934681e07e102a08b14b7d491ed21b7c

older plugins need to get rid of export function SKSEPlugin_Query and implement export struct SKSEPluginVersionData https://github.com/ianpatt/skse64/blob/09f520a2433747f33ae7d7c15b1164ca198932c3/skse64/PluginAPI.h#L260-L338 in order to work with newer versions of skse64

On 5/1/2023 at 2:11 AM, valeigh said:

Thanks for pointing this out. Here is a fixed version. I hope it works without any more issues.

SexLab - Hide HUD Elements (1.1.2) - skse64_2.2.3.zip 212.68 kB · 3 downloads

there are problems with the dll that cause it to crash during load and skse64 to log a fatal error when loading the dll

disassembling the dll with IDA pro shows that you tried to merge its SKSEPlugin_Query function with its SKSEPlugin_Load function, but did so incorrectly

SKSEPlugin_Load takes one parameter, not two, when the dll attempts to write to the second parameter, which is the info parameter for SKSEPlugin_Query and no longer passed by skse64 in the call, the rdx register, supposed to store the second parameter in microsofts x64 calling convention, will hold an arbitrary value

writing to this value address will cause the program to write to an invalid memory location or corrupt data in a valid memory location

you also didnt set the real plugin version at SKSEPlugin_Version, dunno if that causes problems though

try the file below

i am not familiar with this plugin, make sure to check i didnt forget anything

the file was pulled from 

main.cpp

Edited by jak500

I really appreciate your help. I recompiled it once again and implemented the fix provided here:

I haven't tested it in game, but it seems like the plugin is getting loaded correctly this time. I'm providing the source code below in case there is anything else that needs to be fixed.

SexLab - Hide HUD Elements for game version 1.6.640:

SexLab - Hide HUD Elements (1.1.2) - skse64_2.2.3.zip

Source:

SexLab - Hide HUD Elements (1.1.2) - skse64_2.2.3 - Source.zip

23 minutes ago, valeigh said:

I really appreciate your help. I recompiled it once again and implemented the fix provided here:

I haven't tested it in game, but it seems like the plugin is getting loaded correctly this time. I'm providing the source code below in case there is anything else that needs to be fixed.

Source:

The main page version control is OOD

Can you please tell me, and presumably others, if this will work with:

SE: 1.5.97

Sexlab 1.6.63

&

SKSE: which versions?

TIA for any help on these

DQW

18 hours ago, valeigh said:

Source:

i think its working now, thanks

i think the fix you have mentioned is for the original version of skyrim only

that area of code requires __SKSE64__ to not be defined

On 5/2/2023 at 4:38 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Sexlab 1.6.63

&

SKSE: which versions?

TIA for any help on these

DQW

The version attached to the post below will work with SE 1.5.97, SexLab 1.63 and SKSE 2.0.19.

Edited by valeigh
  • 4 weeks later...

On 5/2/2023 at 4:38 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Sexlab 1.6.63

Awesome !!! This is a great mod and useful conversion , thank you very much , i have use the version for s1.5.97 and sexlab 1.6.63 , it's work's perfectly

• 3 weeks later...