SexLab - Hide HUD Elements

SexLab - Hide HUD Elements

View File

Introduction:

This mod/plugin is a continuation of my previous work, SexLab - Hide Crosshair Reference.

DO NOT USE BOTH MODS!!!

While they won't break anything if used together nor interfere with each other, it's pointless and will just waste precious game resources by taking CPU time to process instructions.

Now you can customize which parts of the HUD get automatically hidden when the player enters a SexLab animation.

You can also customize which player controls get disabled aswell.

Like the previous mod, this is a SKSE plugin written in C++. No game plugins (ESM/ESP) and no Papyrus scripts.

Source code is included as a separate download.

Installation:

1. Drop "SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll" into "Data\SKSE\Plugins" or install it with your favorite mod manager.
  2. Launch the game once to generate the plugin's default configuration file at the same location where the DLL is located (reaching the main menu is enough for the INI file to be automatically created).
  3. Configure "Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.ini" to your liking using a text editor.

Configuration:

[SexLab]
Start = Starting or Start
End = Ending or End

[HUD]
; All fields in this section are either "yes" or "no".

[Controls]
; All fields in this section are either "yes" or "no".

[Custom]
; Sequential (starts at 1) custom elements added by mods.
; The element must belong to menu "HUD Menu" for this to work.
; Element will be internally translated to "_root.<ELEMENT>".
1 = MyModElement
2 = HisModElement
3 = HerModElement

Uninstallation:

Remove "SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll" and "SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.ini" from "Data\SKSE\Plugins".

Known Issues:

None. If it's not working for you, please check "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.log".

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

This is very likely my final mod in here and I'll only be providing support for a few days after publishing it.

If you need to add custom support for a mod that adds new elements to the HUD, use the [Custom] section.

You will need to first learn the name of the element instance, either use a flash decompiler or check the mod's scripts for references on that.

Untested SKSE64 Compatible Source Code

SKSE64 Build Instructions

Unofficial SKSE64 Compiled Version: herehere and here

Hey there,

great mod, thank you very much for this. You fix one of the most annoying things when using SL.

Sadly, my game instantly crashes on launch (even before the game window opens).

This also means that no log entries are created.

Maybe its an incompatibility with another SKSE plugin?

My Skyrim uses a shitload of SKSE dlls. I will try to disable some and check if i find the culprit. But i really need all of them so disabling permanently is not an option for me.

List:

• AddItemMenuLE.dll
  • chargen.dll = Racemenu
  • ConsolePlugin.dll = PoserHotkeys 2 Plus
  • CrashFixPlugin.dll
  • DCF_Plugin.dll = Double Cursor Fix
  • DisableProcessWindowGhosting.dll = A part of CrashFixPlugin
  • DisplayEnemyLevel.dll
  • FirstPersonPlugin.dll = Immersive First Person Camera
  • FusRoDoh.dll
  • hdtPhysicsExtendiuon.dll
  • hdtHighHeelNative.dll = HDT High Heels
  • JaxonzConsolePlugin.dll = Real Names (Gives Generic NPCs realistic Names)
  • JContainers.dll
  • LipSyncFix.dll
  • LoadGameFix.dll = Load Game CTD Fix (loads qasmoke and then loads the save)
  • po3_papyrusextender.dll = Papyrus Extender - Required by "SL Light me up"
  • mm_plugin.dll = Dynamic Main menu Wallpaper by Glev
  • SchlongsofSkyrim.dll
  • SexLabUtil.dll
  • StorageUtil.dll = PapyrusUtil
  • zzEstrusUtil.dll = Estrus
  • nioverride.dll
  • SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll = Added by SLAL More Nasty Critters
  • showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll
  • SKSE_Elys_AltF4.dll = Enables Alt+F4

I know this is probably hard to figure out for you but maybe you have an idea.

Cheers.

I have the same issue. I don't have a bunch of those dlls though (I don't have:  SKSE_Elys_AltF4.dll,  mm_plugin.dll, po3_papyrusextender.dll, LoadGameFix.dll, LipSyncFix.dll, JaxonzConsolePlugin.dll, DisplayEnemyLevel.dll, DisableProcessWindowGhosting.dll or DCF_Plugin.dll.)

@XenonS3

@Lilzt3hcat

You shouldn't crash without the log file being created, IF this mod is the one responsible for your crashes.

Maybe the crash occurs because you don't have permission to write to the log file (internal logging is done by SKSE's code, which doesn't have as many sanity checks as my code).

bool __declspec(dllexport) SKSEPlugin_Query(const SKSEInterface* skse, PluginInfo* info)
	{
		if (skse == nullptr || info == nullptr)
			return false;

info->infoVersion = PluginInfo::kInfoVersion;
		info->name        = Plugin::NAME.c_str();
		info->version     = Plugin::VERSION;

pluginHandle = skse->GetPluginHandle();

Plugin::Logger::Open();

}

This is the first call SKSE does to the plugin.

Could you please also check skse.log (same folder) and look for "SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll"?

As with version 1.0.1, it should be like this:

plugin F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll (00000001 SexLab - Hide HUD Elements 00200001) loaded correctly

Try creating an empty text file in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE and name it SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.log.

@XenonS3

You shouldn't use LipSyncFix.dll, instead use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76747, which already includes the lip sync fix.

No idea which mod includes DisableProcessWindowGhosting.dll, but it's not Crash Fixes.

I managed to get a log to be created. For some reason retying it again after the ini was created seems to have allowed the log to be made? still crashes though upon launch right before it would have gone to the main menu. It is sadly just with this mod (or at least it interacts with something that's refuses to play nice with it)  too as removing the dll I was able to play for several hours with no other crashes. :()

(07/04/2019 17:42:12) [SKSE] Running SKSE version 1.7.3.0.
(07/04/2019 17:42:12) [PLUGIN] Plugin instance successfully created at 0x0C955FA8.
(07/04/2019 17:42:12) [PLUGIN] Handle: 25
(07/04/2019 17:42:12) [PLUGIN] Version: 1.0.1
(07/04/2019 17:42:12) [LISTENER] SKSE listener successfully registered.
(07/04/2019 17:42:34) [PAPYRUS] UI functions successfully overridden.

Might be something else that is causing the crash.

Listener is the last log that executes on Load.

Papyrus log is called when SKSE registers Papyrus functions.

After that it was going to detect SexLab when SKSE sends a DataLoaded message.

(07/04/2019 17:41:30) [SEXLAB] Detected -> Version 1.62
(07/04/2019 17:41:30) [SEXLAB] Detected threads: 15/15

Could you please show me your skse.log after a crash? I want to see what is the last thing SKSE did before it crashed.

EDIT:

If the plugin handle is 25, you do have a lot of SKSE plugins running.

One might be relying or overriding the UI Get and Set functions, which this mod overrides to make them thread safe (by adding a lock primitive to SetVariable and GetVariable).

If another plugin was relying on the old pointers, than this will likely cause a crash because those pointers are freed by this plugin.

I was looking for a mod like this forever!

But sadly, I have the same problem. Crashing on Game Launch. Using MO2. 

I honestly have no idea what all that means that you wrote higher up and also could not identify a possible solution for the problem. 
The ini file was created, tho, even when the game crashed. But it keeps crashing, I dont even get to the menu.

I have no idea on how to parse the crashdump file from SKSE. The online tool linked in some threads does not work.
here is the file:

2019-04-08_15.26.48.dmp

For anyone who is getting a crash, could you please send me your skse.log located at My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/SKSE/skse.log.

The dump file is almost useless because it's very likely that some SKSE plugin you guys have is likely accessing a freed pointer.

@Nymra

Looking at your dump file, I am almost certain that the cause is AddItemMenu, since that seems to be the common mod between all 3 of you.

Author of AddItemMenu didn't bother to release the source code of his SKSE plugin, which makes this a pain in the ass to confirm if that plugin is indeed the cause.

Also, this is valid for you aswell:

You shouldn't use LipSyncFix.dll, instead use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76747, which already includes the lip sync fix.

EDIT:

Just tried with AddItemMenu and it worked fine for me.

3 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Instant CTD on game launch. Every time with every version.

But idea is very good.

plugins.txt 2.89 kB · 1 download

skse.log 7.54 kB · 1 download

SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.log 3.25 kB · 1 download

From your skse.log, the last thing SKSE does is send a InputLoaded message to plugins.

Since I can't replicate this crash, could you please run the debug build below and send me SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.log?

2 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

From your skse.log, the last thing SKSE does is send a InputLoaded message to plugins.

Since I can't replicate this crash, could you please run the debug build below and send me SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.log?

SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.dll 3.45 MB · 0 downloads

Crash without ini

SexLab - Hide HUD Elements.log

Crash with ini

Try this one and tell me if it still crashes (no need to send me the log).

EDIT:

I've also compiled a list of SKSE plugins you are running that I am not:

The only one that keeps popping up is AddItemMenuLE.dll.

activationmenufix.dll // ???
AddItemMenuLE.dll // AddItemMenu mod.
ContinueGameNoCrash.dll // Continue Game No Crash mod (as the mod page says, obsolete) You are already running https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?.
DeviousDevices.dll // Devious Devices mod?
gamepadevents.dll // Ultimate Combat mod?
gotobed.dll // Go to bed mod?
Lockon.dll // Lock-On - adds a lock-on system mod?
OneTweak.dll // One Tweak mod.
SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll // Fully disable SexLab's scaling?
tkplugin.dll // Ultimate Combat mod?

EDIT2:

Tested with AddItemMenu and Lockon fully installed:

(00000000 lockon plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
(00000001 AddItemMenuLE 00000001) loaded correctly

No crash still.

4 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

A quick check and I am able to get to the main menu, so no crash on load anymore. (attached skse log with debug'd dll active aswell just incase it helps at all)

skse.log 12.64 kB · 0 downloads

If you could, please try playing with it (go into some sex animations) and see if there are no more crashes.

But make sure to delete this DLL once you are done testing, as it's a debug build not optimized by the compiler and flooded with debug symbols.

25 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

If you could, please try playing with it (go into some sex animations) and see if there are no more crashes.

But make sure to delete this DLL once you are done testing, as it's a debug build not optimized by the compiler and flooded with debug symbols.

A admittedly short round of testing of such didn't seem to have any issues what so ever, no crashes and the mod did as advertised with keeping UI elements hidden.

25 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

A admittedly short round of testing of such didn't seem to have any issues what so ever, no crashes and the mod did as advertised with keeping UI elements hidden.

Ok, working on a proper fix. Thanks.

For anyone who was crashing, please test this proper fix (debug build) and let me know whether the crashing has stopped or not.

First: Thank you for looking at my extensive list and for the bugfix upload!

On 4/8/2019 at 2:51 PM, Hawk9969 said:

No idea which mod includes DisableProcessWindowGhosting.dll, but it's not Crash Fixes.

In my case I cannot use it because I use Nvidia profile Inspector for all FPS fixes and it works much better than the FPS fixes done by this plugin and conflicts with it if I try to use them both at the same time (microstuttering). This is why i use a stand-alone LipSyncFix.dll. I also use a gameplay overhaul which fixes the rest of the stuff. Its completely intentional :)

DisableProcessWIndowGhosting.dll was originally part of the NewVegasAntiCrash and has been recommended for Skyrim many times, it inceases stability when using Skyrim in borderless window mode - it forces the Skyrim process to not pause (ghost) i.e. to always run even when in background.

13 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

For anyone who was crashing, please test this proper fix (debug build) and let me know whether the crashing has stopped or not.

Works great so far!

Does debug build means that it logs everything and we should wait until you release a public build?

Here is the log (everything works fine) if you ever need it - dunno.

Also:

"The SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll makes Even Actor Heights actually stay turned off" - MadMansGun, author of MNC SLAL.

2 hours ago, fantajoakkh said:

Target to NPC, and have sex,  crosshair is not completely hidden. It repeats appearing and then disappearing.

Unfortunately, everytime the game calls the active script function SetCrosshairTarget it also changes the visibility of the crosshair.

function SetCrosshairTarget(abActivate, aName, abShowButton, abTextOnly, abFavorMode, abShowCrosshair, aWeight, aCost, aFieldValue, aFieldText)
   {

var _loc3_ = this._currentframe != 1?this.CrosshairAlert:this.CrosshairInstance;
       _loc3_._visible = this.CheckAgainstHudMode(_loc3_) && abShowCrosshair != false;
       _loc3_._alpha = !this.bCrosshairEnabled?0:100;

}

This plugin is set to update the visibility of those elements everytime a player input is registered, a camera change happened, or when the crosshair target has changed.

However, due to that active script function, you will see the crosshair for a fraction of a second everytime the player changes his crosshair target.

I'll further investigate a solution for this, but no promises this will get solved.

EDIT:

I think changing bCrosshairEnabled is enough for a fix. I'll test it later.

1 hour ago, XenonS3 said:

Works great so far!

Does debug build means that it logs everything and we should wait until you release a public build?

Yes, the debug build is not intended for playing, just testing.

Just compare the size difference and you can have an idea of its lack of optimization.

Release: 300~ KB

Debug: 3400~ KB