1 hour ago, Brokedown said:

Every single follower I downloaded from this thread have red warning triangles as bodies. Do these korean mods require something? How can I fix this? I play on LE

They are all for Skyrim Special Edition if you have that triangle. You have to backport them before you can use them. 

Edited by Harvald
8 hours ago, Brokedown said:

Man even the backports don't look like anything SE has, I guess I really NEED to upgrade...

If someone says they've "backorted" something and it's a UUNP body, it isn't backported and whomever said so is a liar.

On 7/31/2021 at 4:20 PM, X_arceus_X said:

Was there any files? on the link - "SAMURAI WARRIORS 5 MOD Nouhime pre-ordered special white Snowhime costume to replace the original costume, and friends who like it can take it by themselves! ! ! ! ! -" 
https://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6194072&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D44650

17 hours ago, tatsumerki said:

Was there any files? on the link - "SAMURAI WARRIORS 5 MOD Nouhime pre-ordered special white Snowhime costume to replace the original costume, and friends who like it can take it by themselves! ! ! ! ! -" 
https://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6194072&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D44650

This thread is made for people who cant Download from 9Damao or they would. ?

5 minutes ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

This thread is made for people who cant Download from 9Damao or they would. ?

Im not sure if the link i provided is actually baidu. 
But i know bbs.3dmgame site usually share their download links with baidu.
However this one requires like a vip account or something. I cant access that so i asked here.