Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

43 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Any body for 3BBB that isn't 'Wrong Body' would do. If no holes appear in game when the bodyslides are used then i got it right. 

Reveal hidden contents

First version...

gaps.jpg.6fd37c486d7fb3b54c922fc719d34ca6.jpg

And two days work for nothing. The author where i wanted to extract some textures just got banned on Nexus. So no files you could download and then modify via batch...

OK so I'm new to modding, so this is what I did.

Made a save.

Removed all WBody and files then added this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24201?tab=description

made the armor in game.

As I play as a male so I gave it to my Sofia follower that has the body files redirected. Just because I can force her to wear what ever outfit I want.

I don't have the new poses install from you list so I didn't check them.

Only clipping I found was when walking or running belly movement clips. Like there is no belly physics in the outfit? 

If you looking for more give me instructions on how or what you want.

Also this has been a skyrim game changer for me so anytime you need a suc… umm testing with something. Just ask. 

2 hours ago, watching1919 said:

Thank you for this guide! I have no experience modding Skyrim SE and this thread has been a huge help. After a couple of days, I've managed to replicate your set up and I'd say that everything is serviceable at this point. I have a few questions though- apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but for the life of me I can't seem to work out a few things.

1. I've having a lot of trouble with Racemenu. Every time I load the game, I get a Racemenu error saying that I'm using a newer game version. I downloaded the most recent version of Racemenu though... The game still loads fine, but the error concerns me and may be related to the other issues I've been having, Specifically, some of the menus when creating my character are either blank, or don't seem to do anything. CBBE and 3BBB morph menus are blank, and the menus that allow me to change the size of limbs, height, etc. don't change anything. Do you have any advice? Ideally I'd just like some preset morphs to use. Also the load times for switching between races and sexes can take an upwards of 5 minutes at times.

2. Bodyslide is really confusing me. Is it possible for me to create some variance in the appearance of NPCs without having to take control of each one individually with Alternate Actors and edit them in Racemenu? If I could randomly assign every NPC a body type that would be great, but if I have to do it manually that's fine. I haven't quite figured out how to do either since I don't have any morphs or presets showing up.

3. Being new to sex mods and mods in general... How exactly does sex work now? I seem to have spells that give NPCs erections or to play a random sex animation, but is there any system in these mods that allows me to initiate scenes more naturally? This is probably a stupid question and admittedly I haven't tested everything due to there just being so much stuff. I basically don't know where to begin after registering all of the animations. Can I court people? Add them as followers/lovers? Are spells or combat involved in any way? Sorry for being so lost!

So that's what's been confusing me at this point, but again this guide has made everything else so easy to setup.

1. Are you sure you downloaded the SE version?

2. There is a mod for that but requires some setup: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88707

You essentially feed it a bunch of presets and values and it auto generates bodies at different weights with the given presets and can be categorised by race.

3.  Sexlab romance for consensual sex and defeat for non-con, you can also use matchmaker if you just want to fire spells at people to get them to start animations.

@watching1919

1. Yep, as @Illana said.

Also make sure that you add and start it through the mod manager. Otherwise it won't be able to see the required files (see the DynDOLOD entry for that).

2. Already covered. ;)

3. Combat is covered by 'Defeat'. You can also talk to NPC to initiate Sex and with 'Approach' you should be able to turn them into lovers (but that will take a while).

Other than that you'd have to add one of the existing romance mods.

@e27spd

Thanks a lot for that. ?

Then it looks like that i'd have to check (and redo parts) for every available body... Nope, not me. It took me quite some time and several new starts for WB alone, redoing that again and again isn't something i consider to be fun. So i'll stick with WB and try to make modified bodyslides for it. 

Hopefully someone else, who knows what they are doing, will provide a real conversion later on.

O.o

The mod VHR - Vanilla Hair Replacer looks like a nightmare to go through. A separate patch for a lot of the mods in the list...

I have never used body gen in Skyrim, But I have is Fallout 4. It hits my computer hard when loading in new NPCs. 

FPS was 160+ before limiting it to 75. But the fusion girl body gen makes it shudder for a few seconds when loading in new NPCs.

I put up with it because it makes a big difference not having everyone the same size. Might not be your thing if you're sweet on a girl in Helgen that is now a fatty or a toothpick. Well depending on bodyslide presets anyway. 

I don't know how its handled in Skyrim vs Fallout 4 but this mod list has tanked my FPS down to 42 or so in skyrim se.

Ok I can probably cut back on some 4k stuff and grass textures....

I run a ryzen 3600, B450, 8g 3200(yes I need more, and more money)  and a XFX rx 580 XXX.

just saying it might make your game freeze up in new areas and when bandit camps refresh. 

@watching1919

Adding to what others have said:

2. I think you're overthinking it. Skyrim vanilla already assigns weight distributions differently for NPCs. Once you've run Bodyslide it's going to assign the proportions to actors, but the proportions are going to have variability because of the weight slider. You could go nuts with Alternate Actors, but Bodyslide is already going to do what I think you're looking for.

3. I would highly recommend Sexlab Eager NPCs. It does about a million things. You can ask for happy-fun-time flat out. You can restrict it to only offering you the dialogue option after you reach a certain arousal level (based on Sexlab Aroused). You can set difficulty levels on how apt your character is at propositioning, including making your character seen as fugly among other NPCs. You can have NPCs be much more likely to accept propositioning based on their approval of you (i.e., completing quests for them). On a much more natural level, you can have your followers take the initiative and surprise you in the middle of the night or as a celebration for clearing a dungeon, and adjust the likelihood of either scenario happening. I think this is more in line with what you're looking for.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:53 PM, Aylis said:

Any body for 3BBB that isn't 'Wrong Body' would do. If no holes appear in game when the bodyslides are used then i got it right. 

Reveal hidden contents

First version...

gaps.jpg.6fd37c486d7fb3b54c922fc719d34ca6.jpg

And two days work for nothing. The author where i wanted to extract some textures just got banned on Nexus. So no files you could download and then modify via batch...

what textures

4 hours ago, wollboi said:

Also, Rudy ENB updated again.

3 hours ago, slough_monster said:

Damn that man is productive. 

That was unexpected. Will have to see what he did change...

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

what textures

Going full circle here. There are a few textures for wood i'm not too happy with. I replaced them in the past and i'm looking for a way how to tackle them again.

@e27spd

Had the same problem 'til i got 16GB of RAM. My system was swapping all the time and i got a few 'hiccups' because of that.

You can also try to use a different ENB (like SkyrimSE Re-Engaged ENB (Video)) that is a bit lighter on the system you have. 

Upcoming changes:

Rally got quite a few interesting mods. His AIO is a bit too much for my taste, but some of his separate files are a good addition. The 'Authentic Legion' doesn't have the polished textures of the 'normal' armor, but they still are a good option if you don't like the obviously roman armor Bethesda uses. 

Mods to remove:

Verdant + Add-Ons

Mods to add:

Kyne's Grass                                                         (Way less clipping than Verdant. And different plants fitting the surrounding area)

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound Overhaul  (Was a VERY good suggestion ?)

DJQ Zafira - Rayya Replacer

Mountain flower by Mari SE

Rally's Blackreach Mushrooms

Rally's Farming Tools

Rally's Fishing Poles

Beautiful Lydia Replacer

Authentic Legion

Spoiler

Legion.jpg.bb9fe9664c53d16e8aa9e005a4aac61d.jpg

In testing:

Beautiful Iona Replacer

Beautiful Jordis Replacer

Bromjunaar Journal

Leyenda Skin

Finally some bodyslide presets for the 'Guard Armors'. They are not especially good, but better than none and i might be able to do something with them...

Guards Armor - Bodyslide Files - Crappy

NOT to be added:

Demoniac- Female Body Texture                           Sometimes perfect - sometimes way too glossy. Also often enough 'Bronze Glow Bug'...

hello everyone, im new to modding and i have a problem with the way bodyslide works, i am using mod organizer and i have so far been able to play the game with all the mods listed on the guide without much trouble, the only thing confusing me is the Wbody stuff, how does it work and what it does in game? the other stuff is when i make a build on bodyslider, i get a mesh "mod" at the end of the mod list on mod organizer, and it wont register as a mod, and is basically useless for that reason, i dont know how to make the mesh"mod" work.

would be thankful for some help regarding these 2 issues.

27 minutes ago, someramdomfapper said:

@Aylis then how do i use them ingame? are the triss files a style of body or a cloth set?

You activate them, and neither...

Body preset                                                                                    -> Wrong Body

Armor (including bodyslide presets)                                              -> Triss Armor Retextured SE - CBBE 3BBB Bodyslide

Already finished bodyslides for 'Triss Armor' using 'Wrong Body' -> WBody Triss

You might want to read the descriptions of Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- and BodySlide and Outfit Studio

3 hours ago, wollboi said:

Would this be something of interest? Provides 3BBB for Bijin models.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33315?tab=description

try this instead

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16399

That redirects the body mesh, body textures and head mesh.  So if you're using Wrong Body they do too.  I use it. I didn't do the AIO as that mod said its up dated with fixes and other addons and I didn't want any odd fixes or other thing breaking other things. Some of the followers Aylis listed use the same principle. Others need some tweaking to work with the WBody.

Some one correct me if I'm wrong but you can't multiple bodyslides for different body types in the same game?

Even if you could its probably easier and better off just redirecting them or changing the meshes than doing the body slides for every outfit and armor set and get them right. Especially since Aylis has already done the body slides even adding physics to some for Wrong body.  Wrong Body is a step up from the 3BBB with different physics for nude and clothed. 

3 hours ago, e27spd said:

Some one correct me if I'm wrong but you can't multiple bodyslides for different body types in the same game?

This will only work if the NPC got its own folder for the body (like Serana and Valerica). The female Cicero uses UNP if i remember correctly.

It can't work if i only have half of the required informations to create 3BBB bodyslides...

For external testing (looks good here):

WBody - Lustmord V1.1.7z

On 4/22/2020 at 11:47 PM, Aylis said:

Going full circle here. There are a few textures for wood i'm not too happy with. I replaced them in the past and i'm looking for a way how to tackle them again.

do you know how to make textures? why not make your own? you made 2 skin textures, i would think it was a similar process.

9 hours ago, Aylis said:

The female Cicero uses UNP if i remember correctly.

correct

20 hours ago, someramdomfapper said:

hello everyone, im new to modding and i have a problem with the way bodyslide works, i am using mod organizer and i have so far been able to play the game with all the mods listed on the guide without much trouble, the only thing confusing me is the Wbody stuff, how does it work and what it does in game? the other stuff is when i make a build on bodyslider, i get a mesh "mod" at the end of the mod list on mod organizer, and it wont register as a mod, and is basically useless for that reason, i dont know how to make the mesh"mod" work.

would be thankful for some help regarding these 2 issues.

when you run bodyslide it generates a naked body and all the clothing you ran (if you used batch build) and puts them all into "overwrite". you do the same thing with them you do with fnis. right click overwrite and create mod. 

If you are using the wbody files @Aylis created (and you do NOT have more outfit/armor mods) just install them and activate the checkbox next to them. Nothing more. If (like me) you added different clothing, then you run bodyslide.

4 hours ago, jaeos said:

do you know how to make textures? why not make your own? you made 2 skin textures, i would think it was a similar process.

Sadly it is not so easy. Kokan provided me with very good sourcematerial which i could use and work with. But even then i needed days 'til i even had a prototype (more guesswork than real knowledge).

The biggest hindrance is the required software (there are limits to paint.net). Expensive and, from what i've seen, complicated. I'd need a schooling with that stuff and those are quite expensive here too. Thats simply beyond my financial possibilities for a hobby.

18 hours ago, Aylis said:

This will only work if the NPC got its own folder for the body (like Serana and Valerica). The female Cicero uses UNP if i remember correctly.

It can't work if i only have half of the required informations to create 3BBB bodyslides...

For external testing (looks good here):

WBody - Lustmord V1.1.7z 3.94 MB · 1 download

Guess I'm making a trip to lost tongue lookout soon.