Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

37 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

I try to click these pebbels/stones, but they don't show up in the console... Other landscape .nif show up as do the NPCs when clicked on, but not these stones. They are for example located at the side of roads or up on rock cliffs (see below).

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.84a8d1e150a3e4c205cd8ffa9e297ae6.png

what happens if you disable the mountain? are the rocks floating there?

im just a little confused about what to do

do i download fresh copy of skyrim then get the old version then load in the game so it creats the files? and if so what stops the game from updating

im using the mod from nexus that links to your steam account to downgrade im not sure if thats the right way

Edited by Kiratsuni
2 hours ago, Kiratsuni said:

im just a little confused about what to do

do i download fresh copy of skyrim then get the old version then load in the game so it creats the files? and if so what stops the game from updating

im using the mod from nexus that links to your steam account to downgrade im not sure if thats the right way

ok, in steam. right click the skyrim se in your library. in the pop-up to properties. then updates, change it to only update when you launch. Then downgrade. once you downgrade, shut down steam completely, not just minimize. then, 

make a copy of the manifest 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e366f4d2dde8db184b8f29e5e265c1e7.png

right click the manifest and copy. rename the original by putting _back after the acf. Paste the copy. it will put an identical manifest into the steam manifest, right click it and open properties. 

change it to read only 

Spoiler

image.png.38e96c2757eea8cd5d6876e4fc5404eb.png

This does 1 thing. it stops steam from updating that file. it will NOT update without being able to write to that file. You can see in mine that it was created late last year, That was the last time it updated. And even if someone else comes along and clicks update, it will throw an error that it can't read that file and will just sit there, no download, nothing.

Edited by jaeos
On 1/31/2022 at 2:23 PM, remodel said:

From Sattyre author of USMP
"That comes from the Unofficial misc bug fixes patch that was incorporated back in LE.  I have had other issues with their "fixes".  I removed the edit as it doesn't seem to be attached to anything else. "  His next version will have the edit removed.

To fix this open USMP in SSEEdit and scroll down the "Dialogue Topic" till you get to the 000D6622 edit.  Expande the "+" so the edit 000D6681 is reveled. Right click on 000D6681 and select remove from the dropdown list.  Then save and exit SSEEdit, I don't recommend making a patch for this, just save the mod.  I double checked my Bashed Patch and there are no Dialogue Topics so a new patch is not necessary.  Remember the next version will come with this fix.

Below is what you're looking for.  Writing this up takes a lot longer that the fix.  Hope this helps. Thanks Auxitism for the heads up so I could fix my game before the break.

Reveal hidden contents

1979127862_TheFix.jpg.6ece105bfd9a9228db03d79883f899c4.jpg

This is the problem, the edit restarts the dialogue:

Reveal hidden contents

1387414327_ProblemWithForswarnConspiracy.jpg.df34158e2d6fc21da85444134f089e36.jpg

On 1/30/2022 at 5:18 PM, Auxitism said:

you could also open up xedit and remove the record from it ( 000D6681 ) for your reference and hope that's the only issue it has and put in hours in a play through to find another bug from a mod that fixes stuff that doesn't impact the player

Your choice , I've gone the route of not using it , I did check to see if I had any actually dependencies  1st though 

Yup. You're Welcome .

Edited by Auxitism

For anybody still using creature mods, did anyone find a reliable way to fix the boner issue? About 75% of the time, no animals have erections irregardless of their arousal level. I remember a while back someone posted their setup but I'm wondering if it's still relevant.

3 minutes ago, wollboi said:

For anybody still using creature mods, did anyone find a reliable way to fix the boner issue? About 75% of the time, no animals have erections irregardless of their arousal level. I remember a while back someone posted their setup but I'm wondering if it's still relevant.

It's still a 50/50 or closer to a 25/75 shot if the creature will have the appropriate.. equipment. That being said things like dragons, unique animals (arvak, named animals will almost all have the needed meshes, but if you get say 4 wolves into the same area and have a gang bang one will have the equipment, the others in the area will not. As soon as the one with the equipment runs away or is dismissed (i use henti spells to summon different animals) Dwarven erm.. things, almost always have the updated meshes in place, charus, reapers yes, regular charus, again it falls into the 25/75 if there are 4 in the area. 

2 minutes ago, jaeos said:

It's still a 50/50 or closer to a 25/75 shot if the creature will have the appropriate.. equipment. That being said things like dragons, unique animals (arvak, named animals will almost all have the needed meshes, but if you get say 4 wolves into the same area and have a gang bang one will have the equipment, the others in the area will not. As soon as the one with the equipment runs away or is dismissed (i use henti spells to summon different animals) Dwarven erm.. things, almost always have the updated meshes in place, charus, reapers yes, regular charus, again it falls into the 25/75 if there are 4 in the area. 

Yeah, this is pretty much what I'm experiencing. Draugr, seletons, automatons all are 100% ready for business. Basically the ones I have no interest whatsoever in. Was hoping someone found a magical MCM setup to fix it.

35 minutes ago, wollboi said:

Yeah, this is pretty much what I'm experiencing. Draugr, seletons, automatons all are 100% ready for business. Basically the ones I have no interest whatsoever in. Was hoping someone found a magical MCM setup to fix it.

no i even tried the animated cocks and other than making things a little more floppy, it didn't increase the chances of common creatures having one.

2 hours ago, jaeos said:

no i even tried the animated cocks and other than making things a little more floppy, it didn't increase the chances of common creatures having one.

Hmm. There's a mod here on LL that makes them constantly erect. That's better than nothing, but it hasn't been updated for newer versions of SLA.

3 minutes ago, wollboi said:

Hmm. There's a mod here on LL that makes them constantly erect. That's better than nothing, but it hasn't been updated for newer versions of SLA.

should use the address library i believe, but to me thats more breaking than one being invisible is every single animal running around with a hard-on

14 hours ago, jaeos said:

what happens if you disable the mountain? are the rocks floating there?

Ah, didn't think of that. But I have found out which mesh is involved by systematically disabling mods and files: rockgrass01.nif from Skyrim 2020 8.4.2 Other. Once I hide this file in MO2, the stones are not blue anymore (see screenshot in spoiler section). I also noticed that I missed the recommended High Poly Pebbles mod. May have something to do with that. I will install it and check again.

Thank you for all your valuable support!

Spoiler

Clipboard01.jpg.c351701c6e73b56e8d5d120719d24a4b.jpg

mo2.jpg.e9fcd6bdea1a62e67eb04d701323addc.jpg

46 minutes ago, remodel said:

How did you know which one to select?

in the pics look at the manifest number. originally you will only have 1, it's after you _back it and paste a new one that you get 2 the manifest number is going to be the same for everyone. 489830 (i believe) 

Edited by jaeos
20 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

If anyone is using a modified list of the guide (and haves a lot of "horny" mods) this may fit right in.
Its a bit op imo, but you can tweak almost anything in the MCM 
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6350-succubus-heart-se/

Yeah I've used that in a few runs. It has some really good features, but can also be very OP. It does mean that you can build up skills without as much combat though, which can make some playstyles work a bit better.

On 1/9/2022 at 9:53 AM, Thardrim said:

About schlongs with creatures, I don't use the version of "Creature Framework" that was in the guide a few months ago. I use this instead: 

The version I use is  "Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE.7z". The only thing to consider is to load "More Nasty Criters" BEFORE this version of CF. This setup works for me flawlessly. All creatures have their schlongs correctly equipped every time they are involved in animations.

@wollboi This is the setup I use for creatures and I never run into problems. Maybe it works for you too.

Hi guys,

I'm having a little diffuculty to narrow down a ctd I'm having. Maybe someone can help me out.

Whenever I'm entering The Frozwn Heart in Winterhold the crash happens. The logs says it has something to do with:

BSTriShape(Name: `FemaleBrowsHuman07`) and BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)

I looked into the textures folders, meshes and skse but I didn't find the brows. 

Edited by Tops34
1 hour ago, Heartless1206 said:

is this the most updated guide sense that new skyrim addition that added fishing?

Short answer: No, it still builds upon a pre-AE skyrim.

Slightly more complicated answer: Some guinea pigs have volunteered and so far it seems to mostly work fine? (As in casual glance fine)

Consider  SSEEdit Script - Statistically Accurate NPC Height Randomizer

Randomize height of NPCs in any mod by gender and race.

You can use this mod in two ways: the easy option is to download the (esl-ified) ESP file, add it to your mods, and start playing. This is going to get you your randomized NPCs immediately. The second option is to download SSEEdit and the script, and create your own patch. Instructions are below, if you follow them, you can get random heights for all NPCs.

I currently have Option 1 installed, per mod directions, and here's screenshots from Solitude and Whiterun,  This one is a keeper for me.

RandomizeNPCHeight-Solitude.jpg

RandomizeNPCHeight-Whiterun.jpg

Edited by Decopauge123