Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

I have a question. Everytime my PC gets an overlay from R.A.S.S., Dirt & Blood or Sex Lab Cum Stages the previous one doesn't stay and gets replaced by the new one applied. For instance, if my PC is dirty and gets the overlay from Dirt and Blood, as soon as I get to a cold area and she gets the effect from RASS, the dirt overlay dissappears and gets replaced by that one from RASS. If I enter an interior cell and the effect from RASS doesn't apply anymore, then she gets back the dirt again. Same with the cum effects.

Is this how it is supposed to work or there is something wrong going on? I guess that they all take the same overlay slot and that's why two or more overlays do not stick together. Am I right? And if so... Is there a way to change it?

14 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

For the Window Shadows mod, aside from following Aylis' selections in #3, do we allow the FOMOD to auto-select patches for the JK mods?

Yes, of course. Otherwise i'd mention it.

12 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Having the ENB on or off doesn't make a difference.  Any ideas what might cause this?

Edit:  Now it flickers  between light and dark without movement.

Might be 'Windows Shadows' or 'Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows'. Recheck the group, you got something wrong there. 

8 hours ago, Thardrim said:

Is this how it is supposed to work or there is something wrong going on? I guess that they all take the same overlay slot and that's why two or more overlays do not stick together. Am I right? And if so... Is there a way to change it?

Havn't got around that yet. I assume thes use the same slot.

6 hours ago, H0rnyH0rse said:

This should be one of the JKS Skyrim patches

But where can I find this one?
Embers XD - JKs Skyrim - TML Patch (HD).esp

No. Two patches doing the same. Hmm, what could possibly go wrong... ;)

In 'Embers XD'.

Spoiler

grafik.png.0e5bbfc10b0d5bab6f967a8947a4b315.png

Failed to read mod cache file

and now nothing gets ticked. I tried to fix it , but so far I have no idea what is causing it. I have never used Nemesis before.
Installed it via MO2 just like FINS. ?

Spoiler

grafik.png.ff070988c65883dd39e84050b5a019cf.png

(EDIT: I did read the Instructions)

Spoiler

grafik.png.cdfba4bbaf482a0df8035e45ad3bcd55.png

EDIT: Ignore this. I got a horse brain ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️. Everything is working now.

Ok i only have a single problem now, the ENB GUI (Shift+ F12) its tiny, miniscule, how i can change this? google isnt helping.

Spoiler

1476724921_DesktopScreenshot2021_04.22-00_21_21_99.png.02f137c68a1319f24f723c5e51456901.png

As a question if i ever want to change an armor or something on Bodyslide do i also need to run Texgen, Dyndolod, AO, terrain and etc?

No right? i mean they have nothing to do with each other but  better safe than sorry.

2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Hide contents

As a question if i ever want to change an armor or something on Bodyslide do i also need to run Texgen, Dyndolod, AO, terrain and etc?

No right? i mean they have nothing to do with each other but  better safe than sorry.

No you don't have to run them again.  You where right that bodies and clothing are distinct from landscape/terrain/LODs

On 4/20/2021 at 11:16 PM, trgdolors said:

I would use the newer ver .84beta:

https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/releases

When running Nemesis it crashes for me about 7 out of 8 times, then works. I saw some speculation that there has not been as much work on it for a while. And DAR has an animation limit hard coded in that people are hoping will get expanded soon, though DAR has not seen as much work lately, either.

Unfortunately that version just makes everyone T-POSE. which usually happens when you don't run fnis or nemesis. so my guess is the games doesn't recognize the newest nem build. 

It's R.A.S.S. indeed, change the wet option to droplets only in MCM to get rid of the glow. For the camera droplets you can change to subtle to lessen the effect.

The camera effect is likely to break and persist even without rain or snow weather, there's a post in mod's comment that provides a fix, you have to replace the subtle effect with a blank mesh, it will remove the effect (permanently) if it is stuck. You have to place this file in meshes\rass\lenses 

rass_cameralens_subtlevisual.nif

25 minutes ago, arshesney said:

It's R.A.S.S. indeed, change the wet option to droplets only in MCM to get rid of the glow. For the camera droplets you can change to subtle to lessen the effect.

The camera effect is likely to break and persist even without rain or snow weather, there's a post in mod's comment that provides a fix, you have to replace the subtle effect with a blank mesh, it will remove the effect (permanently) if it is stuck. You have to place this file in meshes\rass\lenses 

rass_cameralens_subtlevisual.nif 3.84 kB · 0 downloads

Worked like a charm, thank.

2 hours ago, H0rnyH0rse said:

Got everything working so far. Thanks for the guide!

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.a9343561db81e54c2d70d476cb617139.png

There is just one thing that I couldn't get to work: More Nasty Critters. Whenever i install that I end up with T-Pose. Could't find a way around it.

If anyone got any ideas I am all ears.

Did you run FNIS and Nemesis after you installed it?

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

now the only other error i have noticed, so far (6 hours on this current version of the guide) 
its this: 

Hide contents

1929412752_DesktopScreenshot2021_04_22-12_39_22_68.png.a1df0c08a4ea7eff8adbd251c5210125.png

(those are wines btw)
I can live fine with that on my game, not really that important but i would like to fix it.

Will try to reinstall a few mods that i think may be the cause

You have to install silverworks mod too, on the list is only silverworks stac... (install both) 

6 hours ago, H0rnyH0rse said:

There is just one thing that I couldn't get to work: More Nasty Critters. Whenever i install that I end up with T-Pose. Could't find a way around it.

If anyone got any ideas I am all ears.

Have you downloaded FNIS creature pack? If not, install it and run FNIS again.

11 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

Have you downloaded FNIS creature pack? If not, install it and run FNIS again.

I ran FINS and Nemesis around a thousand times. Had to figure out wich mod was the problem in the first place.
With MNC deactivated everything runs like a charm. But even with all non essential LL mods deactivated. I can not get MNC to work without T-Pose for everything.

99% of the Problems with this guide is that you are missing something. But in this case I think I might have diffent versions or something.

I currently use pretty much exactly the guide (maybe I am missing something!?):

Spoiler

grafik.png.092ab62d036a0bdcdcfc9b7bdf07f519.png

grafik.png.30cee2abb8af91d482dfb5a52304a01d.png

grafik.png.9266df2d52504d8db58e3a28a6298dc9.png

3 hours ago, H0rnyH0rse said:

I ran FINS and Nemesis around a thousand times. Had to figure out wich mod was the problem in the first place.
With MNC deactivated everything runs like a charm. But even with all non essential LL mods deactivated. I can not get MNC to work without T-Pose for everything.

99% of the Problems with this guide is that you are missing something. But in this case I think I might have diffent versions or something.

I currently use pretty much exactly the guide (maybe I am missing something!?):

Hide contents

grafik.png.092ab62d036a0bdcdcfc9b7bdf07f519.png

grafik.png.30cee2abb8af91d482dfb5a52304a01d.png

grafik.png.9266df2d52504d8db58e3a28a6298dc9.png

Try clicking "De-install Creatures" first and then re-run FNIS and Nemesis... Maybe it's that...

Oh... no I don't think it is that... I think you got the LE version of MNC. Mine has the sufix -SE at the end of the name.

I think you got the version from the page of Creature Framework. Get it form here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

23 minutes ago, Thardrim said:

Try clicking "De-install Creatures" first and then re-run FNIS and Nemesis... Maybe it's that...

Oh... no I don't think it is that... I think you got the LE version of MNC. Mine has the sufix -SE at the end of the name.

Get it form here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

Thanks mate ❤️?

That was it. You don't wanna know how much time I had spent on this ?‍♂️