Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

I've been using hard saves only and recently hit a couple of unrelated CTDs. One was while fast travelling to somewhere in whiterun, and the other was while initiating an SL Defeat scene. My system isn't stressing AT ALL and could take a lot more if I gave it, so I'm not really sure what's causing it. I'm gonna start by running Fallrim Tools and ESLT, but are there any tools that can help with logging CTDs in general? I'm worried it might be related to mods I've added myself. 

6 minutes ago, unknownwake said:

are there any tools that can help with logging CTDs in general?

Net Script Framework. Make sure crash logs are enabled and check them if you crash again. If it's a reproducible issue it should be listed in the Possible relevant objects part of the log.

4 hours ago, asebw said:

It would be very, very odd if there was no bear being loaded at the time of the CTD. What exactly is trying to load when you CTD? Also, did you get the optional winterhold mod? IF so, you might wanna disable that one. 

I'm just loading into a normal save game and no I did not get the winterhold option for it.

4 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

What four scripts and how?  Through MO or other means?

Fallrimtools

First testrun of the new bodyslides. Will also start a new char to make sure there's nothing in the savegame that interferes.

Meet Cy'ara

Spoiler

ScreenShot1525.jpg.10ef23ee1d4fec971dbd2e3f114fa77e.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

Morphs don't work atm, but the rest seems fine so far. I'll dig more, but i can't promise that i get them working within a relative short time. I'll probably make an upload with predone bodyslides today.

Got a little special for my patreons. Hope you like it.

On 4/3/2021 at 1:02 PM, the_doomsayer said:

@dWarden18 I had the same Problem. It happened because i didnt only copy the dll files i needed from enbseries but instead copied everything.

So im having this Problem:
Im running into CTDs in crowded Areas and after a lot of reinstalling and rechecking the List im running out of Ideas. 
This is how it happens: I can load my savegame to Whiterun. Everything is fine here. I go into Belethors goods. Then i go Back to Whiterun and i get CTD either on Load or right after the Area finished loading. This happens every single time. Every second load to lower Whiterun ctds. 
This also happens if i coc whiterun from Mainmenu without loading my savegame. 

I know its very Random. What im looking for is some tip what to look at. Is it Meshes or is it a Memory Issure i have no clue but maybe someone has. :)
Ty. 

I got mine figured out by removing all the enb related files from skyrim folder and then  following some enb installation guides and trying out other enbs where they said to copy only both the dll & ini files & the enbseries folder from wrapperversion folder of the main skyrimenb and now the enb related issues seems to be solved for me but for the sake of performance I'm running without any enb and using EFLX + Lux alongside the mods from Aylis's guide.

Btw @Aylis I was trying out maximum carnage but I don't see any gore occurring on any creature bodies(humanoid/animal) even tho all of its options are active on my MCM. Is it a load order issue or is it not compatible with the bodies from your mod guide? Can't seem to find any solution regarding that mod.    

1 hour ago, dWarden18 said:

I was trying out maximum carnage but I don't see any gore occurring on any creature bodies(humanoid/animal) even tho all of its options are active on my MCM. Is it a load order issue or is it not compatible with the bodies from your mod guide? Can't seem to find any solution regarding that mod.    

I havn't tested it yet. Afaik there's a problem in combination with HPH (thats why i'm waiting for a patch), but at least the creatures should work. So i'd guess its the LO and it should be below the group 'LL' (but thats only an assumption from my side).

@Aylis

Simply Realistic Armor and Weapons            Replaces nine other mods.

? The older bodyslides for 'VAR' and 'New Legion' still work.

I don't think the old bodyslide would work because they are not overriding nif files from Simply Realistic Armor and Weapons. Of course you can change the files path of those bodyslides to match that of the new armor mod but it'd take some time to do so.

2 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

@Aylis

I don't think the old bodyslide would work because they are not overriding nif files from Simply Realistic Armor and Weapons. Of course you can change the files path of those bodyslides to match that of the new armor mod but it'd take some time to do so.

17 hours ago, Aylis said:

Right now i'm trying to create a separate 'Predone Bodyslide Set' for the new armors. The old ones only partially work and it is a real pain to sift through every single piece of armor (got to compare at least three different sets). This will take a lot of time and feel like an eternity...

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

First testrun of the new bodyslides. Will also start a new char to make sure there's nothing in the savegame that interferes.

Morphs don't work atm, but the rest seems fine so far. I'll dig more, but i can't promise that i get them working within a relative short time. I'll probably make an upload with predone bodyslides today.

I'm already on it for several hours now!

1 hour ago, DarkDragoon197 said:

@Aylis i found a patch you might want a look at Odin and Immersive Sounds - Compendium Patch

I'll take a look once i got the first set finished.

@Aylis Oops, sorry I didn't read the previous comments.

At this point, I think it's best to revert back to nordwar's mods until Simply Realistic Armor get a bodyslide mod for it. It could take long time because the author said won't do it and we have to wait for someone else.

For me, the armor looks good enough without the bodyslide, not too out of place provided you don't use some thick preset for your female PC.

Btw, Deadly Wenches are, well, deadly so be careful when starting new playthrough.

10 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

I'm just loading into a normal save game and no I did not get the winterhold option for it.

Details man. Most of the time you get a CTD while loading it's because the game is trying to load something that is broken, be it a mesh, texture, script or whatnot. Where are you in game with that save?

32 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

@Aylis Oops, sorry I didn't read the previous comments.

At this point, I think it's best to revert back to nordwar's mods until Simply Realistic Armor get a bodyslide mod for it. It could take long time because the author said won't do it and we have to wait for someone else.

For me, the armor looks good enough without the bodyslide, not too out of place provided you don't use some thick preset for your female PC.

Btw, Deadly Wenches are, well, deadly so be careful when starting new playthrough.

Alternately, if you still have the bodyslides from building nordwar's stuff, you can drop simply realistic armor in without having to redo the bodyslides. 

1 hour ago, asebw said:

Alternately, if you still have the bodyslides from building nordwar's stuff, you can drop simply realistic armor in without having to redo the bodyslides. 

Not sure I understand your method here.

I try to rename and move nordwar bodyslide folders to match meshes from simply realistic armor. However, New Legion bodyslide is too different and complicated for me to change.

2 hours ago, asebw said:

Sadly that doesn't work, also CBBE is stubborn when you copy the files in there.

Still got an ace up my sleeve. I only hope that will work...

Some nord npcs mainly males(Didn't find any females having this issue) are getting Black face textures, so I used Face discoloration fix but it replaces the face with vanilla ones and they don't suit with the Tempered Skins for Males. Using Interesting NPCs 3DNPC SE mod outside of the this guide but I think Natural Skin Tones might be causing this issue. I sorted out my LO on the left panel from bottom-top approach as per the right panel but still the problem is there.

3 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

Not sure I understand your method here.

I try to rename and move nordwar bodyslide folders to match meshes from simply realistic armor. However, New Legion bodyslide is too different and complicated for me to change.

The method is, to do nothing. If you already made bodyslide files of Nordwar's stuff, then you need not do anything to them. Just replace Nordwar's two mods with simple realistic armor, and that's it. The same bodyslides made for Nordwar will work for Simply Realistic Armor. 

8 hours ago, asebw said:

Details man. Most of the time you get a CTD while loading it's because the game is trying to load something that is broken, be it a mesh, texture, script or whatnot. Where are you in game with that save?

Ahhh well I was in Solitude and Whiterun for most of those times I tried with Bears of the North.  It seems like Bears and Whales don't agree with my gamesaves.  

Edit #1, Do I keep the bodyslide in my load order than? 

Uploaded an update for SSEB - Predone bodyslides for 'Wrong Body'Done

The morphs of some armors still don't work (i'd really need a bodyslide preset for that). But the new set is so close to 'Wrong Body' that we get away without having one.

I tried for two days to follow this guide to make them better, but i'm stuck at #7 and, no matter what i tried, the body clipped through. So i kept the original files.

Spoiler
  1. Install BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
  2. Copy your favorite body mesh to "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide", this ones: femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.
  3. Copy the desired armor meshes too, for example: CuirassReinforced_0.nif and CuirassReinforced_1.nif.
  4. Run OutfitStudio, File -> New Project.
  5. From File -> Browse, select femalebody_0.nif -> Next.
  6. In Outfit/Mesh select From File -> Browse -> Select CuirassReinforced_0.nif  -> Finish.
  7. Now you can edit the armor mesh at will.
  8. When you are done -> File -> Export -> To NIF and select CuirassReinforced_0.nif.
  9. Copy the edited CuirassReinforced_0.nif to its original folder.
  10. Then do the same with CuirassReinforced_1.nif, this time with femalebody_1.nif as base.
  11. Done!

Going through all the bodyslides becomes a chore...

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.23c185ce9f9450cf7beb3b1fe9c0d6d9.jpg

The mod 'Hjertesten Hall - Player Home and Settlement (WIP)' looks nice.

But i'll wait a bit for it to mature before i take a closer look. For some of you it already could be interesting...

Added info about 'Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID)' and V2 of 'Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visual Effects'. Done

Added Subgroup: Character Presets Done

Uploaded the finished preset for Cyara (Dunmer) HPHDone

Spoiler

ScreenShot1527.jpg.89f703959de7de501addb187229c09d5.jpg

Removing redundant mods:

Player Blink Fix Done

No BS AI Projectile Dodge (Magic and Arrows) Done

Updated the list and the last status update with the required changes. Done

25 minutes ago, dWarden18 said:

It seems like I'm getting dark face bug on some npcs for the high poly head mod. Is there a fix to it? Or any tutorial on how I can make all npc use high poly head?

Check the entry in 'Troubleshooting'.

If you follow the guide almost all NPC should already use HPH. The ones i left out wouldn't improve that much by adding another mod.