Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

6 hours ago, ddfde said:

@wollboi Yeah, Improved Camera is taking a while to get used to, having to check with third person to see if I put my spells away, using audio cues to see if I'm actually double casting spells, the camera shake during slight movement, etc. I also never realized how tall my characters were, lol. I get that you can change settings for the camera with the .INI, but that's something I have no experience in and would rather not waste the time trying to do it.

As a side note, I'm pretty sure I was getting CTD through PC Head Tracking, especially when switching back and forth from 1st and 3rd person view (which I do all the time). I disabled it in MCM and I haven't had any issues since.

Well, except for a minor glitch where my character model occasionally disappears, but going through a load screen seems to fix that.

You should have arms from the beginning. I've never changed the ini and have both arms plus whatever clothing i'm wearing (or not) and tattoos.. 

If you have issues with Improved Camera and don't want to mess with the settings yourself you could try my ini file - I set it up so you see the normal Skyrim hands instead of the 3rd person hands when in 1st person camera. I also disabled the head bobbing.

There is some minor clipping when sprinting in 1st person and not looking straight but other than that I think it's pretty decently configured.

ImprovedCamera.zip

Thanks for the INI stuff, it helped a lot.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure that the character model disappearing is due to Immersive Camera. I've noticed it happening during combat situations and if I go through a door while the game saving/loading something. but like I said, going through any load screen fixes it, so it doesn't really bother me. I can live with glitches as long as I don't have to reload a save or reboot the game to fix them.

Facial animation in SL scenes works poorly, in jerks, and does not disappear after the scene, the character remains with his mouth open.

And penises often don't appear in creatures, but Puppeter helps here.

Otherwise everything works great. Thanks man, you are the best.

? RoM - ISC + MLU Patch

can you decipher? :)

@jaeos You have arms but it's not comparable to first person to vanilla. Changing the INI file fixed everything for me and I'm now more in love with it than I ever was JoP.

Unrelated - I know AFT isn't in the list, but holy **** is it cool when you and your followers all ride up to a dungeon on horseback together. Like some Nazgul level badassery.

10 hours ago, Vortec said:

Why did he delete all his files?.

Not entirely sure, From what ive gleaned there was some drama in a forum post and it turned bad. So he removed all of his files, all of his mods etc.

EDIT: I was wrong, mods weren't deleted just given to LL "owners" 

His post is here

2 hours ago, wollboi said:

@jaeos You have arms but it's not comparable to first person to vanilla. Changing the INI file fixed everything for me and I'm now more in love with it than I ever was JoP.

Unrelated - I know AFT isn't in the list, but holy **** is it cool when you and your followers all ride up to a dungeon on horseback together. Like some Nazgul level badassery.

Give me a fewq days (been working my ass off and haven't been able to even play in a little over a week) i'll grab a screenshot of what mine looks like.

On 10/13/2020 at 12:57 PM, johnny0183 said:

If you have issues with Improved Camera and don't want to mess with the settings yourself you could try my ini file - I set it up so you see the normal Skyrim hands instead of the 3rd person hands when in 1st person camera. I also disabled the head bobbing.

ImprovedCamera.zip 2.8 kB · 8 downloads

Something to add to the first page?

Mountain flowers in 3D

Still have to check how to get those to work with Hearthfire.

Spoiler

1652065614_MountainFlowers.jpg.35692f95be114ca0af751cfb0daaab3c.jpg

My skin textures will get a complete rework. The freckles for the body simply don't work as i hoped they would. But at least the neckseam is completely gone now and i added a slight shadow to the eyes to improve the overall look.

The spell mod for Serana was a PITA. I suddenly had brown faces and never thought this was the cause (of course i suspected anything else to be the problem).

YeOlde - MCM Settings looks interesting. Maybe i can create a preset so you don't have to go through every single setting of the MCM.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Something to add to the first page?

Might be worth it. Like I said - it's not perfect in the way that there is still a bit of clipping if you look a bit down and sprint at the same time. Other than that it isn't much different from JoP (I had that installed at first but with all the forum entries if people having issues I replaced it and went to tinkering).

14 hours ago, jaeos said:

Not entirely sure, From what ive gleaned there was some drama in a forum post and it turned bad. So he removed all of his files, all of his mods etc.

EDIT: I was wrong, mods weren't deleted just given to LL "owners" 

His post is here

Well Bloody crap, another Talent gone.

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

The spell mod for Serana was a PITA. I suddenly had brown faces and never thought this was the cause (of course i suspected anything else to be the problem).

YeOlde - MCM Settings looks interesting. Maybe i can create a preset so you don't have to go through every single setting of the MCM.

Which mod? And could it just be moved above better vampires to fix brown faces?

I need some help. On the advice of someone earlier in this thread here, I exchanged the armour replacer I was using with this one BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BBB . It works fine. However when reading the mods page I then also found this one: Fireapples Redguard Outfit Enhanced 4K which had nice screenshots so I installed it as well, but don't know how to actually have it appear in the game.

It only contains textures, no esp file and no bodyslide files either. Description says "works with Vanilla or any Mesh replacer you have installed" but it doesn't for me. I don't see how it even could show with no bodyslide files.

1 hour ago, Starfire12 said:

I need some help. On the advice of someone earlier in this thread here, I exchanged the armour replacer I was using with this one BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BBB . It works fine. However when reading the mods page I then also found this one: Fireapples Redguard Outfit Enhanced 4K which had nice screenshots so I installed it as well, but don't know how to actually have it appear in the game.

It only contains textures, no esp file and no bodyslide files either. Description says "works with Vanilla or any Mesh replacer you have installed" but it doesn't for me. I don't see how it even could show with no bodyslide files.

It will use existing meshes, and replace the textures those meshes show, select the mod on the left pane of mo and see what it conflicts with, and drag it below anything it does conflict with.

2 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

oh and it's rustic clothing that is overwriting. not bd's so i'll be getting into outfit studio and see what i can see

from the mod page...

This is not a new outfit...just a retexture of the Female Redguard outfit!
And I will repeat...these textures use your installed mesh. So if you dont want see through pants, then dont use a skimpy apparel replacer.
However you get her to wear the Redguard outfit is on you, there are many mods out there that allow you to change NPC outfits!

To get it to work put it at the top of the FINAL group. (not saying thats where it stays, but that should be the last parts that MIGHT edit outfits). if it's fine there, move it up till it disappears and move it back down until it reappears And that will be where any texture replacer will go for outfits ( i suspect it goes at the bottom of armor/weapons but you never know where something might have a small something that messes with it is at)

EDIT: 

Alright.. Something isn't working right. (i added the mod to see if i could figure it out) 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9a1c744e0e97bfdfe448740be5bb25b4.png

That is what it is SUPPOSED to look like with bd.. however.. ( i ran bodyslide again after as few other things and got this.) jump into game and...

Spoiler

1794974195_SkyrimSE2020-10-1417-51-17.png.4c0288cc87f1495381560fb249a3d3dc.png

so yeah something isn't right. 

Hmm after putting a copy into rustic AND putting the bodyslide output path to the MO override folder.. 

Spoiler

1226228486_SkyrimSE2020-10-1418-13-21.png.676c0ee28be6173b0e46562b516992c8.png

So now it works... 

in bodyslide under settings (bottom right corner) there will be a gamepath, just under that will be advanced. click it and it should show you output path. browse and find your skyrim se overwrite folder mine is MO2/Skyrim Overwrite choose that folder, build the outfit and it will put it in the overwwrite folder, open it and drag it to the bodyslide output you made earlier.

21 hours ago, wollboi said:

here is what mine look like spells equipped and not. 

Spoiler

1332795636_SkyrimSE2020-10-1415-12-26.png.0aac31a2a4bfd51678948498b8462d7c.png990921126_SkyrimSE2020-10-1415-12-56.png.3854671984dca5fd606f27cb460c9420.png792693409_SkyrimSE2020-10-1415-13-27.png.64902a4a07ff5295711fc907f8e6cce1.png