Nicki Minaj Anaconda pose set?

28 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Stop this please, your links send users to nowhere!

Please try yourself before you post links and please read the answers to you posts.

Nonsens is not helpful. 

I'm really sorry. 

I have the poses, if you need I can send them by private message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 4/30/2022 at 9:42 AM, Anonomous21 said:

Hi, I know I'm late but can you please send me the poses too?

I honestly can't believe this thread still gets replies. Unfortunately, Loverlobfe only wrote their reply to inform us that they had the poses. They didn't have any intention of sharing them with us, as no one on this thread ever got sent anything. Yes I know what you're thinking, who tf gatekeeps Sims 4 poses? Apparently Loverlobfe. I ended up quitting the search and finding other poses that sufficed what I wanted, but if you ever do find the set, I'm sure other users on here would appreciate a link. Anyway, hopefully this clears up everything for people who stumble across this page in search of the poses.

6 hours ago, Oops19 said:

Dead thread revived one year later. As long as you don't post links to similar poses I wonder how it helps others who are looking for such poses.

Don't know why you're wondering that when I clearly said it was "for people who stumble across this page in search of the poses." Others have constantly been reviving this thread seemingly once a year. Don't know why it bothers you that I'm trying to put a lid on it, but like everyone else here. You're probably just upset you can't find the poses. Move on people. the files have been un-hosted for four years.