DMC5 ladies nudeified (request)

On 3/12/2019 at 12:58 AM, tigers said:

Holy shit, did Maliwei create this on his own or capcom had fully modeled nips and tats around the nips?

Goddamn! I hope he does fully nude too! and anatomically correctĀ  lady and Trish!

Also weird Q but why is the folder inside RE2R folder in the mod manager?

That was probably Maliwei's work.At least the nipples

man i really hope there going to be more mods for this game, the ladies look way too good, especially when this game was made with the same engine as RE2 remake. There are so many stuff for Claire already, I hope there will be a lot of stuff for this game too.

3 minutes ago, Miguelbiersack said:

in nexus mods there is an update that adds the vagina to trish and lady is great hopefully keep making more nudemod versions of dmc5

I just did not like the shape of the breasts, they were half-fallen, half deformed or something, they had to do the breast well done

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Fully nude Lady and Trish playable over any of them 3 would be amazing, I think I speak for most people when I say I would Love to see all 3 Beautiful girls fully nude barefoot all playable over them 3, like Nico over Nero, Trish over Dante and Lady over Vergil, that would honestly be amazing, really wish someone would do it, honestly if someone could do it I would have to problem paying for it either,100% would be worth it.