DMC5 ladies nudeified (request)

52 minutes ago, eddyboy said:

Apparently this scene got censored with lens flares with a patch on PS4 only. Blood and Gore galore is OK for Sony, but they draw the line when it shows about as much buttcrack as any visit from a plumber ?.

What makes this censorship really weird is that Ladys butt is censored on all plattforms and everywhere. But this scene is apparently only censored in the western PS4 version of DMC5. And from what I read the Japanese seems to be still uncensored.

1 hour ago, mortanios said:

The lens flare can be removed?...How?

Credit to OneAngryGamer.

1. Go to your main file for the game.
  2. Find dmc5config.ini.
  3. Find TargetPlatform” settings.
  4. Change from DirectX12 to DirectX11.
  5. Turn off depth of field, lens flare, and save the file.

Here's the file for those who don't desiring manually inputting. Create a copy of your original file and enjoy after replacing. You're welcome.

dmc5config.ini

Let's not stop here though. It's using the RE Engine so with its file format likely creating mods won't be as difficult.

13 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Wow, Capcom really went all out and made full nude base models for more than one character! I love that! Thank you!

THEY'RE FINALLY FUCKING LEARNING! GODDAMN, I'M SO THRILLED!

I dont understand, this link is not a topless nico mod and is a modmanager...where is this nico mod?

16 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Wow, Capcom really went all out and made full nude base models for more than one character! I love that! Thank you!

THEY'RE FINALLY FUCKING LEARNING! GODDAMN, I'M SO THRILLED!

Holy shit, did Maliwei create this on his own or capcom had fully modeled nips and tats around the nips?

Goddamn! I hope he does fully nude too! and anatomically correct  lady and Trish!

Also weird Q but why is the folder inside RE2R folder in the mod manager?

14 minutes ago, tigers said:

Holy shit, did Maliwei create this on his own or capcom had fully modeled nips and tats around the nips?

Goddamn! I hope he does fully nude too! and anatomically correct  lady and Trish!

Also weird Q but why is the folder inside RE2R folder in the mod manager?

Because he made this mod before DMC5 was available in Modmanager, so he used RE2R as the starting exe for the mod, which surprisingly worked

On 3/11/2019 at 5:30 AM, VenturousGamer said:

Credit to OneAngryGamer.

1. Go to your main file for the game.
  2. Find dmc5config.ini.
  3. Find TargetPlatform” settings.
  4. Change from DirectX12 to DirectX11.
  5. Turn off depth of field, lens flare, and save the file.

Here's the file for those who don't desiring manually inputting. Create a copy of your original file and enjoy after replacing. You're welcome.

Actually, only Depth of Field needs to be disabled - Lens Flare and DX12 don't need to be.

Tried it out for myself - works just fine.