On 11/27/2019 at 8:19 PM, tznvlw said:

What bugs?:)

I believe he is referring to the T-Pose bug. when u run FNIS tool to get the animations you want to run. if u have this mod installed then run FNIS tool and go into game u get a T-Pose. but if u have this mod uninstalled run FNIS. then install this mod it seems to be ok.

@tznvlw @nomkaz Sorry was unable to get on for a couple days. Per nomkaz he tried converting the animations twice and both times they registered still as not compatible with SE. I then tried Devious Followers Continued which at the time. I downloaded the latest version there tried that and saw the same thing. Then somehow after searching some more I found the 2.06 version of Devious Followers SE (not Devious Followers Continued) and that seems to not have the issue. In fact I ran it again as I was typing this to be sure of what I was posting.

???

On 11/27/2019 at 5:19 AM, tznvlw said:

What bugs?:)

On 7/4/2019 at 2:00 AM, nomkaz said:

I rant the animations through conversion software twice (once with Cathedral Assets Optimizer, and once with HavokBehaviorPostProcessexe, and an animations upgrade .bat), and they still register as not compatible with SE which is supremely strange.

I am guessing someone fixed the issue somewhere along the way. I only came across it again (I never saw it before) because I was reloading SE mods as I had been playing LE for sometime because I wanted to use YPS mod. For some reason I had downloaded 2.03 and gotten rid of the 2.06 don't ask me why. I have no idea. Then I actually had to look around some for 2.06

9 hours ago, llokii70 said:

@tznvlw @nomkaz Sorry was unable to get on for a couple days. Per nomkaz he tried converting the animations twice and both times they registered still as not compatible with SE. I then tried Devious Followers Continued which at the time. I downloaded the latest version there tried that and saw the same thing. Then somehow after searching some more I found the 2.06 version of Devious Followers SE (not Devious Followers Continued) and that seems to not have the issue. In fact I ran it again as I was typing this to be sure of what I was posting.

???

Yes, but the third time was the charm.

Hi! I love the mod, have been enjoying every moment of it (it was the main reason I decided to start using LL mods), I just have a quick question - When I get enslaved via SS, it doesn't suspend my "other deals" and they keep ticking up or triggering penalties while I'm trying to pay off my enslavement, despite having the "Auto Suspend" option checked in the MCM. Is this how it's supposed to work, or did I do something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still getting the T pose bugs if I use 2.03, so do you guys just 2.02B or do you use 2.03 and disable it, run FNIS, and renable it every single time you need to re-run FNIS? I actually had this mod working for a day or so using 2.03 until I ran FNIS and broke reality. Took agesssssss to figure out which mod caused the issue as I'd installed like 60 mods just fine after this one and it was all stable until the FNIS nation attacked me in T-poses

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 10:00 PM, NoppaiKohai said:

I'm still getting the T pose bugs if I use 2.03, so do you guys just 2.02B or do you use 2.03 and disable it, run FNIS, and renable it every single time you need to re-run FNIS? I actually had this mod working for a day or so using 2.03 until I ran FNIS and broke reality. Took agesssssss to figure out which mod caused the issue as I'd installed like 60 mods just fine after this one and it was all stable until the FNIS nation attacked me in T-poses

The animations in 2.03 are the LE versions, so they don't work with SE. 2.02B, what I use, has the correct animations. You can still use 2.03 if you want, just disable it before running FNIS to keep it from throwing up errors. 

• 9 months later...

Hey guys, just an FYI. I was running DD Helpers SE V1.04.9 with DD SE Beta V4.3 and everything was running smoothly so I figured WTF. So, just for giggles I wondered if there was any conflict with Followers running with helpers. Turns out they all get along great with each other. Long story short, You can run Devious Followers V 202b with JUST Devious Devices SE Beta V4.3. You don't need DD Assets, expansion or integration. Also using SL Aroused SSE Loose 29. So far everything works. Only a couple days in with Followers but will update if I find any other than noted glitches.

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png