So, for steam users. when're we gonna see nudes for the new girls added, such as Elise, Koharu, and Nanami, for example? Also, Lobella's nudity is... Bad. No assets at all, it just shows bad skin stuff on her lady bits. Also, does Tina have a nude skin? Sorry for all these questions.

Capture.PNG

Nvidia Texture Tools can only export dds files in UNORM format, but doaxvv uses color textures in sRGB, so they must be converted to sRGB format.
I would like to know if there is a good passable method, but I am using my own tool to convert from UNORM to sRGB.

なぎさの4Kではないこの画像のような陰毛のTextureが欲しくて3日さまよってます

乳輪Mくらいで下記のような陰毛のテクスチャーを、誰か持ってませんか?

私のPCでは3440×1440の解像度までしか陰毛が反映されないみたいで4Kが使えないので、2Kスキンで探してます。

↓の画像か、もしくはもう少し陰毛薄めのでも全然大丈夫です!

DOAX-VenusVacation_181223_191304.thumb.jpg.06c10d0901ff2aef75d82fa5bbe73898.jpg

Edited by うに澤
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how to add and use this mod? I am not very experienced in these matters. Is there anything else I should do or add other than what's written here? I tried the way I understood and it didn't work. I probably did it wrong.

1 minute ago, Naomiq said:

I don't understand how to add and use this mod? I am not very experienced in these matters. Is there anything else I should do or add other than what's written here? I tried the way I understood and it didn't work. I probably did it wrong.

What should I use for this mod? And where do I need to extract the ZIP file? Sorry, I'm new and have no clue.

2 hours ago, Naomiq said:

What should I use for this mod? And where do I need to extract the ZIP file? Sorry, I'm new and have no clue.

First this is the skin mod,you can find all the links in the nucleic  member above, put the decompressed content in the skin folder, and prohibit other skins from being used. Sorry this is machine translated, hope you understand

6 minutes ago, Kylesm said:

Do i have the files right? i watched a video on how to mod it but the skins folder doesnt make any sense and i dont have one

image.png

I believe that these are not files for Costume Customizer, so they should be placed in another folder like Mods/Skins/Marie

Edited by Lezard
13 minutes ago, Lezard said:

I believe that these are not files for Costume Customizer, so they should be placed in another folder like Mods/Skins/Marie

Is it just as easy as making a new folder and putting the files in there or do i have to do anything else? i barely mod games so im a noob at all this

6 hours ago, Kylesm said:

Is it just as easy as making a new folder and putting the files in there or do i have to do anything else? i barely mod games so im a noob at all this

In mods folder make Skins folder and all these files put in this folder but better in skins folder make folders for each girl and then put in there, something like Mods/Skins/Marie Rose/your files in your situation, its easy as pie?