Conversions Armors for EBBP-Big Boobs-Big Ass.

I love your work but the corrupter armor and the lady death armor do not work at all. When I equip them on a follower' date=' the armor doesn't even show up. There's just lines everywhere and it's a mess. Please fix them.

[/quote']

Armor that I create are based on my body, follower have their body and skeleton. If you want to operate the armor you just replace the body and skeleton, but of course they all have big boobs.

New ass looks better than ever :D 2 things I think need a change:

-The inside of the cheeks (at the crack) need to be a bit more rounded.

-The buttcrack still needs to be a bit more deep. (Although this is not that big of a deal unless you're using armor with thongs or have a bare butt. But that's a good percentage of them I think. :P)

I think this is a simple enough explanation, but I can make a screenshot like I usually do if needed. :P

The followers use your body. They don't have their own unique body. I even tried to equip both armors on Serana and they didn't work properly. The Angelic armor and the daedric sexy armor work properly. Please fix the corrupter and lady death armors.

I try what could be the problem' date=' as soon as I know something more I'll tell you here.

New ass looks better than ever :D 2 things I think need a change:

-The inside of the cheeks (at the crack) need to be a bit more rounded.

-The buttcrack still needs to be a bit more deep. (Although this is not that big of a deal unless you're using armor with thongs or have a bare butt. But that's a good percentage of them I think. :P)

I think this is a simple enough explanation, but I can make a screenshot like I usually do if needed. :P

I think I understand, I make changes and post here the result.

I know this is LL, and I of course have no problems with you doing it, but it would have been nice if you had let me know you were going to do this, if for no other reason then my wife has been learning Blender so that she could add both bigger AND smaller breasted versions of my armor and race mods.

Also, your skeleton needs to have a tail or you will always CTD when you try to equip the Devilish Tail.

~Shay

I know this is LL' date=' and I of course have no problems with you doing it, but it would have been nice if you had let me know you were going to do this, if for no other reason then my wife has been learning Blender so that she could add both bigger AND smaller breasted versions of my armor and race mods.

Also, your skeleton needs to have a tail or you will always CTD when you try to equip the Devilish Tail.

~Shay

[/quote']

Hi Shay, I wanted to contact you but honestly I did not understand if you created the armor, I put a direct link nameless for that reason.

However, immediately I modify the page.

Only thing for you to do sir.

Is to include those new buttocks

in the armors. It should be awesome

I'm working on, I do not think it will take a long time.

Hi Shay' date=' I wanted to contact you but honestly I did not understand if you created the armor, I put a direct link nameless for that reason.

However, immediately I modify the page.

Only thing for you to do sir.

Is to include those new buttocks

in the armors. It should be awesome

No you misunderstood, I said it would have been nice because my wife is also working on this. However I also see now that this is for your custom body, and not mine for Celestial, so it's all good.

No you misunderstood' date=' I said it would have been nice because my wife is also working on this. However I also see now that this is for your custom body, and not mine for Celestial, so it's all good.

[/quote']

Sorry, google translate sometimes mistaken, and then I have to interpret the words ^_^

The game crashes when trying to put the armor on... What the...???

All armor or one in particular? If are all then it is a problem of body' date=' make sure you have no other bodies.

[/quote']

does it conflict with unique everything and such other mods?

The only conflict that the body can have is whether there are other bodies.

We will waiting

and i waiting for compatybility with face;p

I try just now kudlacz but I saw no problem, you can be more specific perhaps putting some pictures.

Screenshot4784.jpg

Screenshot5156.jpg

can you update the meshes with EBBP and big ass .

that looks sexy and hot

I'm working on' date=' We are doing some tests to see what the best ass, in this regard here is the new prototype ready.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y775m233sn8dyqe

Try it and tell me what you think, craft in section Steel Variant First.

Wow didn't even know this body type existed. You made quite a selection of armor to choose from as well. I really give you props for fitting those tight fitting armors to that max slider. That's probably the most challenging part beyond the backside ;p

Looks great, can't wait to see more of your work. Thanks again ^^