[DOWNLOAD/INFO] - FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE

spacer.png

^^^This particular hair is called "hairbfly48" or "bfly48" in SG Hair Pack 350 by HelloSanta

[The Big Question]
What is the difference between SG Hairstyle Pack 268 and the 350 version?
I ask because I really want to make sure I get the hairstyle presented above as close to that quality/detail as possible. That image was posted to the mod page of "Real Girls Realistic Body Texture" and I've been on a mad hunt for that hairstyle over the past week in my spare time up until about an hour ago when I finally found it.

[Search] - Check [DOWNLOADS/INFO] Further down the page

I'm looking for safe downloads for one or both of these packs dependent upon the answer(s) to my question.

I've downloaded two zipped files for both of these packs already via google searches but I wanted to make sure I was taking the safest approach possible to this unfortunately "discontinued" hair mod.

No worries if no one's up to it I'll Leeroy it via what I've already downloaded as safely as I know how. (Any safety advice (virus scans) would be appreciated outside of backing up my Skyrim)

I think I have a grasp on why this hairstyle (packs included) has been so hard to find so if anyone would rather not post their uploads/links publicly here feel free to direct message me... I would appreciate it very much either way.

[Myself]

I'm currently in the middle of replacing/updating my rig and prior to a month or so ago I was unable to play high detail games of any kind because I had a old dying low end rig.

I've spent the past week or so modding out my game since my new psu/gpu are capable of higher end content now and this will be my first time playing The Elder Scrolls Skyrim.

I'm still not done modding/etc. because I keep learning better ways of installing the mods I want to use (body/texture/physics/etc. atm) via bodyslide/lovers lab options (newly discovered)/etc.

I'm currently using realvision enb and it's recommended files with elfx and the "killers realistic skin patch for enb". I'm currently having distant split tree issues (LoD?) but I believe I've seen a fix or two that I will try out when I get the chance.

[FAQ]

Any extra helpful information beyond the question and search mentioned above would be wonderful since I'm just into Skyrim modding around a week now :)

Heading off to bed I'll check back when I get up, Thanks.

Awesome, I'll use the 350 pack I found then after I've scanned it. I wanted to make sure the detail for the hairs wasn't different between the two packs.

Thank you both ?

Update:
I've run 6 scans (6th is in progress - spybot) and so far so good for the 350 pack I downloaded. I scanned the zip file itself 3 times (updated malwarebytes/spybot/microsoft security essentials before scanning) and it was clean.

Then I extracted the files from the zip and scanned 3 more times. Spybot's taking longer at the moment since it's scanning for spyware/etc. but so far the pack is clean ?

Update 2: Last scan with spybot finished a few hours later and came back Clean ?

spacer.png

spacer.png

36425-2-1371605914.jpg

I embedded the extra images above from Real Girls Realistic Body Textures as is for anyone searching for that hairstyle(s) via google image search.

I've updated the topic tags as well for LoversLab searches.

KS Hairdos Renewal - Another nice hair mod - Easy to find

[DOWNLOAD/INFO] - For future topic viewers via smart searches

I am willing to upload the clean (according to my scans) SG Hair Pack 350 by HelloSanta to a third party host.

If anyone wants me to do this you need to contact me via the LoversLab Official Discord Server (google it) - Just ping me (same user) OR

Contact me via Discord: Tag #4745 (send a friend request if necessary) - I prefer this method of contact as I will more likely notice your request.

You can try and direct/private message me here on LoversLab but I may not see your message.

If anyone should contact me about doing this I will NOT post these links publicly either on LoversLab/Nexus or any other modding sites.

Free Anti-Virus/Malware/Spyware Scanners: (Just the three I used for those of you that don't have any installed)

I scanned the 350 zipped pack and the extracted files with Microsoft Security Essentials/Malwarebytes Free (2019) and Spybot Search & Destroy.

I updated the definitions of all 3 immediately before scanning.

-Microsoft Security Essentials - (Free from/for Windows - Google it) - Virus Scan/etc.

-Malwarebytes - (Free version available as of 3/4/2019 - Google it) - Malware Scan/etc.

-Spybot Search & Destroy - (Free - Google it) - Spyware Scan/etc.

Downloading and Scanning Advice: (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for Everyone to follow)

You should find your own SG Hair/Hairstyles Pack 350 download link/source via google searches and run your own virus/malware/spyware scans both on the zipped pack file and again on the files within the pack once extracted to a folder. You should do this even if you get the pack(s) from me.

^^^This is the safest way to acquire this hair pack for anyone that wants it ? Good luck

Reasons for setting up this topic/post as is:

It was a pain for me to find out what hairstyles pack that particular hairstyle I wanted was packaged with so I decided to try and help make it a little easier for anyone and everyone else to find that knows what they're doing ?

To [Moderators] and [Administrators] :

If you feel I need to alter any of the information above under [DOWNLOAD/INFO] please message me and/or edit my post as needed if you've got concerns and let me know about the change ? Though I doubt there are any issues/concerns.

[CREDITS]

HelloSanta - For the SG HairPack(s)

Zonzai - Images above/Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP

Seren4xx - Images above/Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP

Kalilies - KS Hairdos Renewal (Another nice hairstyle mod)

LoversLab

Skyrim Nexus

• 6 months later...

Archived