CBBE Rogue's Toe Rings - SSE *Updated* v1.1

22 minutes ago, marianito10 said:

I managed to do it. Apparently only the Meshes needed to be backported.

I ran all of them through this program: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316/?tab=files

then replaced the original ones and installed the mod normally. 

They look a little misplaced from the bottom tho. Maybe because I don't have the correct feet or something.

Probably the body, the cbbe le body and the cbbe se body are different, not too sure what the difference is but they are.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 3:50 PM, marianito10 said:

I managed to do it. Apparently only the Meshes needed to be backported.

I ran all of them through this program: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316/?tab=files

then replaced the original ones and installed the mod normally. 

They look a little misplaced from the bottom tho. Maybe because I don't have the correct feet or something.

I c. Thanks for letting me know:)

26.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, jaeos said:

@Trykz whats the chances this being modified to fit DoC?

Fit how? In what way?

It should already work. DoC's feet mesh is CBBE, which are unmodified. These work fine on my DoC character. So you should be good to go.

Trykz

12 hours ago, Trykz said:

Fit how? In what way?

It should already work. DoC's feet mesh is CBBE, which are unmodified. These work fine on my DoC character. So you should be good to go.

Trykz

lol no, i don't know how to switch which school or effects it enhances. thats all, they mesh perfecto, i even colored one blue on my game, (yes i know kinda easy in bodyslide but still.. i was stoked it worked in game.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...