Jump to content

Some weird npc dialogues


Recommended Posts

Posted

npcs in my game are always using dialogues like these and im really sick of it, which mod causes these dialogues?

- lets get some pussy from town 

- did you see the new stall girl

-  mmm, every mans dream etc.

 

I need ur help guys, i need to stop using this mod asap. it ruins the immersion for me because EVERYBODY is talking about sex. The bad thing is idk which mod adds these dialogues.

Posted
Just now, WHYAMIEVENHER3 said:

Do you by any chance use Sexlife? Cause as far as I can remember, I had to remove the mod cause the same reason. 

oh, im using it. well, its quite bad to hear, this mod was really good.. do u know any other sex mod which starts animations between npcs? or can i delete these dialogues but keep the mod?

Posted

Umm, I dunno of that is possible cause dialogues are what makes that mod good, but it can break the immersion and RP really bad. 

Yes, there are alternates to the mod. Scent of Sex and Random Sex. 

 

I uninstalled the mod which you're using an year ago, I don't remember if there was a setting to disable the dialogues from the MCM, however do check if there is an option for that, might save you a little time and effort. 

 

I loved the mod at my first playthrough but is I retrogressed, It got repetitive.   

 

Edit: If you're looking for a basic mod to start animation between NPC's on your own will, go for Sexlab Match Maker.  

Posted
Just now, WHYAMIEVENHER3 said:

Umm, I dunno of that is possible cause dialogues are what makes that mod good, but it can break the immersion and RP really bad. 

Yes, there are alternates to the mod. Scent of Sex and Random Sex. 

 

I uninstalled the mod which you're using an year ago, I don't remember if there was a setting to disable the dialogues from the MCM, however do check if there is an option for that, might save you a little time and effort. 

 

I loved the mod at my first playthrough but is I retrogressed, It got repetitive.   

well, sadly there is no option to disable these dialogues from mcm. i mean, im okay with dialogues like 'hey, want to have sex' because they are initating animations. my problem is idle dialogues like my examples.

Posted
7 minutes ago, jonathanogunstar said:

well, sadly there is no option to disable these dialogues from mcm. i mean, im okay with dialogues like 'hey, want to have sex' because they are initating animations. my problem is idle dialogues like my examples.

Maybe try the mods I suggested? I think they're what you're looking for, If not. Then stick with the same mod. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...