Lovers can't start sex acts

Hi all. I recently re-installed Oblivion and have an issue with playing sex animations. Solo masturbation works, but im using Player slave encounters and im having an issue.

When the NPC tries to start sex, an error appears. "Lovers can't start sex acts", then "Position ID has an incorrect calue for SPos (0) is"

Anyone know where i've gone wrong? I think i followed the installation guide properly and im using all the latest versions that i could find.

Cheers! 

12 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Hi all. I recently re-installed Oblivion and have an issue with playing sex animations. Solo masturbation works, but im using Player slave encounters and im having an issue.

When the NPC tries to start sex, an error appears. "Lovers can't start sex acts", then "Position ID has an incorrect calue for SPos (0) is"

Anyone know where i've gone wrong? I think i followed the installation guide properly and im using all the latest versions that i could find.

Cheers! 

Can you share your load order?

Yes, first load order.

Does human-human sex works with other Lovers Mods?  e.g. LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP or Joburg or LoversRaperS  or  .... ?

And "Position ID has an incorrect calue for SPos (0) is"   sounds like missing animations. Or animations in wrong folders ( Nexus Modmanager have problem to install ini files. NEVER use Nexus Modmanager with Oblivion !!! )

LAPF have about 160 human-human animations , but there are 200 animation numbers. Most Mods use random animations ( the "start sex script" only says use a cow.girl ani , and one of the cow-girl anis will be used )  But some scripts "want" a specific ani number  and if you do not have the number you get a error.

See your Oblivion\data\ini folder there you have 01_Motion.ini to  200_Motion.ini ( but about 40 numbers are missing ). All numbers above 200 are creatures sex.

You can fill the missing numbers with copies of animation you have, you must rename the copies of the ini and all 8 kf files.

How to do it, see my Yellow Link below.  There is also a file you can use to fill the empty ani numbers. ( scroll down to Problems during gameplay.  Missing Animations  and download ExtraAPAnimations.7z )

On 2/24/2019 at 2:52 PM, Teddar said:

Thanks for the responses guys. I think it was a load order problem. Seems to be working now. I tried loading an earlier save after looking at my load order again an im good at the moment. Thanks for the assist.

If you still get this error with everything working correctly, it is likely a stuck sex animation spell that didn't get removed for one reason or another.

If so...click on the offending NPC after opening the console (the ~ key) and type: removespell xx03bfd5 (xx = load order of Lovers PK in hexadecimal....01 if right under Oblivion)

...a message should appear in the console regarding results.

This error is fairly common if you have mods that could, for whatever reason, interrupt an NPC having sex.

Archived