28 minutes ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:

WHAT??? Where you read this idiot thing? No registration - no description?????? WTF?????????
People see this? ?
OMG Winny XDDDDDDDDDD
Finally my day is happy.

Thanks. 

Ok i not Signed In and:

Hide contents

01.thumb.jpg.080c01c065f22e3cb7aa4c9a46cace1d.jpg

nope, I do not see that, just the video, views and upload date.
Why?
whole easy, I hate adverts like hell, therefore I use a powerful ad blocker and YouTube does not like it!
sometimes they block the videos the I want to see. :classic_laugh:

• 1 year later...

Sorry for necroing a little, but I was wondering if anyone knows if this one is available for SSE? Been looking like crazy for my crossbow playthrough, but can't seem to find a good female animation for the crossbow. I think the Pretty Combat Idles by Dualsun has an animation for the crossbow, but it's not as nice as this one imho.

1 hour ago, Tompa987 said:

Sorry for necroing a little, but I was wondering if anyone knows if this one is available for SSE? Been looking like crazy for my crossbow playthrough, but can't seem to find a good female animation for the crossbow. I think the Pretty Combat Idles by Dualsun has an animation for the crossbow, but it's not as nice as this one imho.

As it's simply an animation, it should be just fine to use CAO for converting it ;) 

2 hours ago, Mister X said:

As it's simply an animation, it should be just fine to use CAO for converting it ;) 

Thank you. I may look into that, but I'm unsure if I'd be comfortable doing all that stuff myself. Not because of me being lazy, but because I'd probably mess something up...