Hey guys,

you would like to have a good looking bodybuilder in Sims 4? Here you got a new body preset i've finished today.

You can find it in CAS Body selection.

The new Body adds wider shoulders/back, adams apple, defined chest, bigger arms, abs, muscle butt, bigger legs and a bulge ;) (Some pants/trousers get a litte bulge from it)

I want to make the Bulge bigger but sadly there are some clipping issues then :( 

Now with a non Bulge preset!!

Im using LUUMIAS DR BODEII_lean to get the 3d nipple detail

Anyway have fun with it and i hope you enjoy it like i do ^^

- Darkos

View File

2 hours ago, foxytrickster said:

Great work! Yes, a much bigger bulge would be very welcome :) 

Yes it would be better. But like i've said, if the Bulge is bigger it gets some really ugly clipping issues with pants/trousers :/ So its not going to happen... sad..

On 2/15/2019 at 1:14 AM, parzysty said:

For me it doesn't appear in CAS, can anyone post a screen where is it?

Did you find it? It doesnt have a custom thumbnail. I could make one but i thought it would be obvious wich one's basic and mine.

15 hours ago, Godzilla-Force said:

This looks really good, but do you possibly have plans to do one for Female Body Builders (for those of us who want to make a She Hulk)

Thank you! Sorry to say but i don't have plans on making Female Bodybuilders. I personaly don't like big muscles on females either. But maybe someday i could make one (No promise).

21 hours ago, Dark0s said:

Did you find it? It doesnt have a custom thumbnail. I could make one but i thought it would be obvious wich one's basic and mine.

A custom thumbnail would be awesome if you feel like making one.  For those of us who have Zerbu's extracted presets, it would make yours much easier to locate.  It's a great preset though, I did eventually find it haha and it looks really nice. 

1 hour ago, angiebaby23 said:

A custom thumbnail would be awesome if you feel like making one.  For those of us who have Zerbu's extracted presets, it would make yours much easier to locate.  It's a great preset though, I did eventually find it haha and it looks really nice. 

Ok i'll make a thumbnail then :)

This preset looks great with the following mesh bodies I have tested:

Large muscles without abs - V2: http://modthesims.info/d/560293/bigger-chest-ab-muscles-for-males.html

LUUMIA_BODEII_Muscular: https://simfileshare.net/folder/9337/

UN_MuscularTopXLOverride: http://sims4studio.com/thread/2622/untraditionalnerd

More than one body is offered in each of the links supplied which is why I named the ones I have tested.

At present I am using the first option as my default. I think it looks best with the Kijiko Default skin replacement.

http://kijiko-catfood.com/skin-tone-glow-edition-and-skin-texture-overhaul/

On 2/17/2019 at 4:40 AM, angiebaby23 said:

Thank you ?

I've adding a thumbnail to the Body preset package but it doesn't show in CAS... Weird i hope i'm finding out why. I've looked to another body preset and they do it the same way like i did... so frustating and time consuming :/ 

12 hours ago, Dark0s said:

I've adding a thumbnail to the Body preset package but it doesn't show in CAS... Weird i hope i'm finding out why. I've looked to another body preset and they do it the same way like i did... so frustating and time consuming :/ 

Oh no! I'm sorry. That really sucks. I respect everything creators do, I've read some S4S tutorials and it all sounds like gibberish to me.  I find it amazing that creators can manage to create anything because it all sounds so incredibly complicated.  Anyway I hope you figure it out if you feel like continuing to try.

11 hours ago, angiebaby23 said:

Oh no! I'm sorry. That really sucks. I respect everything creators do, I've read some S4S tutorials and it all sounds like gibberish to me.  I find it amazing that creators can manage to create anything because it all sounds so incredibly complicated.  Anyway I hope you figure it out if you feel like continuing to try.

Yeah i exactly know what you mean! Its always complicated to understand new programs like Sims4 Morphmaker. But when i figuer it out, it's very easy. To be honest it's always easy but if you don't know how it works it will be complicated at first. So it's right now my problem xD The Thumbnail is in the Body package but ingame the Old one apeares... I've searched online for a tutorial or something, but nothing found that really helped me with this problem... I don't give up! But for know i will be focusing on my animations first :) Its more important for me ?

1 hour ago, Dark0s said:

Yeah i exactly know what you mean! Its always complicated to understand new programs like Sims4 Morphmaker. But when i figuer it out, it's very easy. To be honest it's always easy but if you don't know how it works it will be complicated at first. So it's right now my problem xD The Thumbnail is in the Body package but ingame the Old one apeares... I've searched online for a tutorial or something, but nothing found that really helped me with this problem... I don't give up! But for know i will be focusing on my animations first :) Its more important for me ?

Ah, it's so frustrating when you know something should work and it doesn't! We've all been there with jobs or hobbies.  Of course, what you makes you happy should always come first, so enjoy making your animations.  And I'm sure you'll figure out the thumbnail problem in due time.  :)

21 hours ago, SilentAegis said:

Just posting to say well done on the preset. I've wanted something to make my Sim stand out from other guys and this did the trick. Seriously, thanks for taking the time to make the preset. I'll be recommending this to anyone looking for a body for men.

Thank you so much! It takes some time, yes^^ but i'm having fun making it! I've just update the Body, check it out!