Hi,

is there a chance that you could do a version with nothing else but the butt enhanced?

I'm not really into turning all my Sims into Bodybuilders but I would love to give all of them a nicer and rounder bubble butt and I really like what you did with the butt in your preset.

15 hours ago, GECK.O said:

@Dark0s

Could you make more variant of body preset?

Like the Dad Bod?

(Aka Bear Body, muscular body with beer belly)

Btw, I have a suggestion to make the limb parts a bit of less narrow on the joint parts, so when wearing a cloth and pant, it get a smoother straight line.

I second this. ?

Dad Bods, Bara bods, bigger chests, and butts!

Female sims have so many variations body wise, men need more. 

6 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

I second this. ?

Dad Bods, Bara bods, bigger chests, and butts!

Female sims have so many variations body wise, men need more. 

Im not really interestet in making more Body variations right now. I'm actually making Wicked Whims animations (Gay/Bisexual) for Sims 4. I just want a Bodybuilder Bod for my Sims Guys and then i've thought about to share it online. Animating takes some time and im really didn't have enough time to make animation updates fast. So i dont took my time to make other Body presets right now. Sorry to dissapoint you in this way. Maybe someday in future but im really not sure about it.

1 hour ago, Dark0s said:

Im not really interestet in making more Body variations right now. I'm actually making Wicked Whims animations (Gay/Bisexual) for Sims 4. I just want a Bodybuilder Bod for my Sims Guys and then i've thought about to share it online. Animating takes some time and im really didn't have enough time to make animation updates fast. So i dont took my time to make other Body presets right now. Sorry to dissapoint you in this way. Maybe someday in future but im really not sure about it.

How about a little fix to make the belly flat.

I can simply use the belly slider to make the beer belly.

17 hours ago, Dark0s said:

Trust me, I don't mind if you bring more gay animations, MM are also lacking since people here are concentrating on MF or FF.

3 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

Trust me, I don't mind if you bring more gay animations, MM are also lacking since people here are concentrating on MF or FF.

Yes i'll bring more MM animations for free soon. I've just finished a Patreon exlusive animation. The nex one will be for free!

1 hour ago, Dark0s said:

Yes i'll bring more MM animations for free soon. I've just finished a Patreon exlusive animation. The nex one will be for free!

I look forward to it! Your animations are great.

13 hours ago, Dark0s said:

How did you make this preset? What tools did you use? Traps are too big for my taste and I would like to edit them.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:07 PM, Dark0s said:

Hey guys,

you would like to have a good looking bodybuilder in Sims 4? Here you got a new body preset i've finished today.

You can find it in CAS Body selection.

The new Body adds wider shoulders/back, adams apple, defined chest, bigger arms, abs, muscle butt, bigger legs and a bulge ;) (Some pants/trousers get a litte bulge from it)

I want to make the Bulge bigger but sadly there are some clipping issues then :( 

Now with a non Bulge preset!!

Im using LUUMIAS DR BODEII_lean to get the 3d nipple detail

Anyway have fun with it and i hope you enjoy it like i do ^^

- Darkos

View File

Thanks you so much how can I donate Money for Friday ?

2 hours ago, parzysty said:

How did you make this preset? What tools did you use? Traps are too big for my taste and I would like to edit them.

There is a tool to create CAS presets called Ts4MorphMaker. Just search for it and look through tutorials. You can edit the Body in Blender. I didn't use Blender for edit the Body. I've a program called ZBrush (It's a digital sculpting program and its not free). I've just export the Body from Blender to an obj and import it to Zbrush.