• 3 weeks later...

ГОСПОДИ, наконец то кто то сделал пресет для мужиков качков!!! Аллилуя!

OMG Finally someone created BB male preset for Sims4!!!! It happend! I cannot believe! 

Russians can read my comment ASS well

I am so tired to find FEMALE FEMALE presets all over net, nobody cares for male artistic sexy bodies

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I think it's a shame that you stopped with the animations. I think you have a very high potential for animating. I even go as far as to say: you are one of the very good animation creators, if I may put it that way. I've seen a lot of animations and I can say you're one of the professional ... I hope you might think again

• 3 months later...

Hello! I really love your bodybuilder preset (with bulge, hehe!) and it's the only one I use, but yesterday I was tweaking Simeon Silverweater (the spellcaster) and to my dismay, I saw that your body presets were not available for him. Is it possible your body presets are not working for spellcasters? I's very weird, because I'd swear a couple of years ago I managed to use your preset on a couple of male spellcasters (Morgyn and Tomax Collette).. If anyone's found similar issues with this preset, please advise!

Thank you for your great work, Dark0s!