SexLab Light VR patch

prinyo

1 hour ago, Keifomofutu said:

Found one thing.  The patch breaks the randomization of animations at least for the player.  It will always pick the first animations in a set.  Aka 1st consentual or 1st aggressive. 

How are you testing this?

At the moment the patch is doing 2 very specific changes that have nothing to do with the animations. Just to be sure - this is a patch for SL Light, not for SL full.

I loaded the patch into an existing save of Skyrim VR.  And yeah I put the patch just under SL light.  I haven't really touched the MCM besides tweaking the "animation time of each stage(which worked).

I also couldn't find some of the animations that are loaded into sexlab light.  It might have just been the default sexlab ones that showed up in the MCM list.

I'll keep checking using different calls for SL.  The other day was mostly calls from paradise halls.

Update:  Yeah it is picking the same animation in a set of tags (consenual, aggressive, lesbian) every time.  For both npc and player scenes.

Update 2: I rebuilt the animation registry in the new Sexlab MCM but it is still picking the first animation of a set instead of picking one randomly.

Sexlab defeat calls are working properly.  Although in VR you don't have a convenient hotkey to mark targets or to interact with targets while you sneak up on them.  You would almost need a spell to activate the knockout menu that you normally get by pressing G after sneaking up on someone.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your hard work Prin!

So in terms of initiating animations, is there a way to get a mod like follow me for sex to work w/ SL Light in VR? That was my favorite way to initiate in oldrim. Also prbly a noob ass question but how do I initiate for Creatures? I have the creature framework, MNC and Hentai’s installed. 

It's a wonderful MOD. 

I have tested that replace the player with a clone. But in this option, I can not control the scene in SLLight mode ( Equip the item and choose the menu to switch next scene etc.).

And replace the player with a follower, It dosen't work. I have installed SexLab Solutions 5.0.7, and I have set the  female follower mode in Solutions MCM.,

Can confirm I was also able to get everything working thanks again for your help! Is there anyway to adjust schlong angle in VR?

2 hours ago, phalanger said:

It's a wonderful MOD. 

I have tested that replace the player with a clone. But in this option, I can not control the scene in SLLight mode ( Equip the item and choose the menu to switch next scene etc.).

Was wondering about this as well. Not to familiar w/ the light version before VR so I haven’t used the controller. So it is supposed to allow you to control the scene?

First off, thanks for your hard work.

A couple questions, SE Light installation wants me to overwrite some of SKSE_Data, allow or no? I allowed. And Schlongs of Skyrim (needed for SE Light right?) wanted to overwrite XMP32 skeleton stuff, allow or no? I didn't allow. I got into game, I see lots of sexlab mcm menus, I got carnival spells and its settings work, but when searching for a scene it just complains about not being able to start a thread because some actors may have fucked off somewhere. Hmmh.

7 hours ago, wadarkhu2 said:

it just complains about not being able to start a thread

Did you install this patch and SL Light at the same time? The patch will block the initial instalation of SL Light (a side effect of the way I enabled the MCM menu, will change it in the next updates). Did you see notifications for adding animations the first time you started the game with SL Light installed (it shows quite a lot of notifications)?

What you can try now is to remove the patch and start a game. See if SL Light installs and after it is done quit the game and enable the patch.

22 hours ago, phalanger said:

And replace the player with a follower, It dosen't work. I have installed SexLab Solutions 5.0.7, and I have set the  female follower mode in Solutions MCM.,

Just tested it on a new save and ... it didn't work... initially. I use EFF and after I recruited a follower it didn't work. It started to work however after I recruited a second follower... Will need to do some more testing. Seems this is quirk in how Solutions work.

On the VR page of the MCM of SL Light it will tell you if Solutions is installed and it will also tell you if followers are set. This information comes directly from the functionality that select a follower when a scene starts. So it is always true.

Added: Just looked in more details in the code of Solutions and it seems it is looking for vanilla followers (it is using the DialogueFollower quest). This seems to imply that some followers will be ignored. However instead of debugging this further I'l probably just make a spell that would allow you to select an NPC.

19 hours ago, BakunyuuWaifu said:

Can confirm I was also able to get everything working thanks again for your help! Is there anyway to adjust schlong angle in VR?

Was wondering about this as well. Not to familiar w/ the light version before VR so I haven’t used the controller. So it is supposed to allow you to control the scene?

In SL Light, during the sex scene, player can equip an apparel inventory item, and then will display a menu.  You can change the position、change the screne 、change the playing phase with the menu.

19 minutes ago, phalanger said:

In the changes log of Solution it says " - Added manual follower tagging spell, for followers that are not automatically recognized by the mod. " So if the follower is not recognized try the spell.

1 hour ago, phalanger said:

In SL Light, during the sex scene, player can equip an apparel inventory item, and then will display a menu. 

I'm confused - you mean without the patch it works and with the patch it doesn't? Or you mean it is working in SL Full but not in Light.

I haven't used it but isn't it supposed to show with a hotkey press? How can a reproduce a case where it works so I can see how it works?

On 3/8/2019 at 10:37 PM, prinyo said:

I'm confused - you mean without the patch it works and with the patch it doesn't? Or you mean it is working in SL Full but not in Light.

I haven't used it but isn't it supposed to show with a hotkey press? How can a reproduce a case where it works so I can see how it works?

SL light, with patch,and use None Mode, the scene control can work, 

In Clone Mode, the scene control can be equipped, but it doesn't work, no popup menu.

Scene control function was provided by SL Light, 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/83906-sexlab-light-se/ 

• Small MCM and in-scene control functionality
  • Erection system that works with Schlongs of Skyrim Light SE
  • (Optional) The MCM can be accessed in Spells > Illusion. The in-scene controls are in a form of an Apparel inventory item - you should favorite it to a number, then press that number during sex

But in VR mode, number key is not easy to used. So I add the item into the favorite menu, and trigger it by touch the vive controller pad.

Ok, I have some issues I want to clear. First of all my setup: 

- VR Body

- SexLab Light SSE with prinyo's latest patch

- SOS SSE (with a self-made patch to work with VR Body which I gladly share, if requested)

- Random Sex (Oldrim, resaved)

- SL Aroused SSE 29 (as it's required for TDF Prostitution, even though it's not listed in your "Mods that work with VR" thread)

- TDF Prostitution 2.2.5.5

- MatchMaker Light SE 0.1.0

- SL Solutions 5.0.7

- An all new game with SkyrimUnbound. 

- NFF as the follower framework

After I've rebuild the SexLab registry, Random Sex seems to work fine. So SL and the animations are actually playing. 

But all other means of starting a sex scene, where the player is involved in, fails to start. TDF acts like the has been sex (guards are unhappy because of prostitution), but no scene ever played. If I set SL Light to use a "clone", I end up with many clones standing around, but that's it. Using my followers, nothing happens at all (However, SL claims that Solutions hasn't selected a follower, even though I've a female and a male follower and the check marks are set appropriately in Solutions). 

Is there some copatibility issue or am I missing something?

Oh, if anyone is interested: I've ported all DarkSchneiderBSes SOS Male Vanilla Armors to SSE and patched them to work with WACCF and VR Body. If anyone is anyone is interested and I have the permission, I'd be happy to share these. 

On 3/10/2019 at 11:26 AM, MartinLL said:

- VR Body

VR body doesn't work with SL at the moment. If you disable it the first 2 options will work (no replacement or clone).

Made some quick tests with it (+ VRIK) - it adds new races and messed up the armors, I'll need to read more about it first.

The problem with followers was discussed several comments above - if you use a follower mod and the MCM says no follower is set - use the spell.

Added:

I guess the issue with the VR body is that it is a custom race and is been blocked by SL. I have not tested in more detail but I guess "registering" the race with SL should work.

About the followers: What the MCM of Solution shows is if the setting to use one is on or off. Even if you do not have a follower it can still be "on" as it is a switch and it is showing the current state of the switch. What  the MCM of this patch shows is if in fact a valid follower is been found ( as in what would happen in game when a follower needs to be used) . And since Solutions is made to look for vanilla followers there is a spell in that mod that allows to mark followers in case it can't see them. I'm planning to add an own implementation of follower selection at some point later.

Can confirm that the sexlab light controller item doesn't work in clone mode.  But also is anyone else having the problem of the same animation playing every time?  So for 2P straight animation its always the same one or for 2P lesbian or gay animation it always picks the same one.  Same for nonconsentual it always picks the same one every time.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:44 AM, phalanger said:

SL light, with patch,and use None Mode, the scene control can work, 

In Clone Mode, the scene control can be equipped, but it doesn't

This will be fixed in the next update.

32 minutes ago, Keifomofutu said:

But also is anyone else having the problem of the same animation playing every time? 

I don't, I always get different animations. But hope more people will answer this.

On 3/8/2019 at 10:19 AM, prinyo said:

Did you install this patch and SL Light at the same time? The patch will block the initial instalation of SL Light (a side effect of the way I enabled the MCM menu, will change it in the next updates). Did you see notifications for adding animations the first time you started the game with SL Light installed (it shows quite a lot of notifications)?

What you can try now is to remove the patch and start a game. See if SL Light installs and after it is done quit the game and enable the patch.

Thanks, this was indeed the issue. I just disabled the patches on Vortex, ran the game, (slab stuff installs) saved in-game, enabled patches, loaded the save and stuff works.

I was able to suck some wolf and horse cock during the animations in first person, it's a little sketchy since sometimes if I clip into models it moves me away etc, but anyway. Used matchmaker for this. I'll be trying more stuff later. Thanks again.

Archived