SexLab Light VR patch

prinyo

14 hours ago, Keifomofutu said:

Can confirm that the sexlab light controller item doesn't work in clone mode.  But also is anyone else having the problem of the same animation playing every time?  So for 2P straight animation its always the same one or for 2P lesbian or gay animation it always picks the same one.  Same for nonconsentual it always picks the same one every time.

I had this issue when I was using the previous patch. When I updated to patch 2a and rebuilt animation registry it started loading random positions. Not sure if that helps but that was my experience haha. 

13 hours ago, prinyo said:

This will be fixed in the next update.

Awesome can't wait!

5 hours ago, wadarkhu2 said:

Man, this would be pretty much perfect if you could just clip into your clone's model. That way you could make your own 1st person VR scenes by just occupying your clone's space.

One of the next things I plan to do (hopefully this coming weekend) is to make a patch to allow the VR body mod to be used with SexLab. This will allow something similar to what you are talking about: do not replace the player character in animations and use the VR body to participate in the scene. It should be somewhat OK in situations where the player is standing in an animation.

25 minutes ago, guybrush said:

Is it normal to see my head and body stuck in the middle of the partner's body during action? I tried the default first person view. If that's normal, I guess I should try the clone mode.

If you use VRBody you should be able to walk around the scene (by walking in RL). It seems with the new VRIK this is not the case, it will take some testing and tweaking to get it to work correctly. For now the clone or a follower is the best option if you want to play and not to experiment.

• 7 months later...

It works for me, except for the Animation Toggle and Hot Key controls. As someone mentioned above, it keeps playing the same animation (sort of a squatting doggie style), even though all doggie animations have been unchecked under toggle animations section. But I also can’t skip, change, or jump through the animation at all. Or change the time it takes to wait through it. Sometimes the animation doesn’t stop at all and I’m forced to quit. is there any chance the Hot Key controls or time adjustment options might be fixed?

8 hours ago, lipplog said:

But I also can’t skip, change, or jump through the animation at all.

There is Sex Lab scene controller in your inventory. You can Favorite it for faster access.

The time controls (how long different stages of the animations should be) work for me. But will try it again in the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived