Lucario Support

12 minutes ago, Sillyzangy said:

Does anyone still have the old files for the Lucario support, I don't see them on the list anymore. Wanted to see if I could still get them

Some users probably have them, and can PM them to you-- the whole thing was removed after Nintendo took the species down.

Turns out even Starbound mods aren't safe from Nintendo's takedowns due to using anything related to their IP's.

3 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Some users probably have them, and can PM them to you-- the whole thing was removed after Nintendo took the species down.

Turns out even Starbound mods aren't safe from Nintendo's takedowns due to using anything related to their IP's.

Wow! That's freaking crazy lol. They have eyes everywhere! But yeah I would really love it if someone can pm the file, I'd be very grateful

• 5 months later...
On 7/15/2019 at 3:20 AM, zorark said:

any luck on finding someone with the support files?

The support is being made by the race creator now. Official support from the official creator. Though it may take a while, if you've ever seen the Files for the Lucario race, you'd know its... scary.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 8:49 PM, red3dred said:

The support is being made by the race creator now. Official support from the official creator. Though it may take a while, if you've ever seen the Files for the Lucario race, you'd know its... scary.

You don't say. I took a swing at it before... Fuck that! I don't know how my brother made mods like that so regularly back then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 7:49 AM, red3dred said:

They are indeed scary and I am a total madman. Eh people enjoy the customization, although the extent of the customization has not only made clothing hard to do with the multiple body types, but this support as well. (New account so I can actually discuss about this stuff. never knew I would ever have an account lol. Gotta wait to get my profile pic up.)

Brand new shiny account so I can actually talk here. The support is taking a long time. I had only recently finished all of the different tail animations and appendage animations after a set back to where I didn't realize frame 6 was climax. I am currently in the painful process of merging the 3 different tails together into one sprite and color coding the body parts for the appendage options, mega paws, and spike options so every sexbound sprite translates to the appropriate body type of the player or NPC.

There was one thing though. The lucario have a neutral body option which makes the male and female indistinguishable which by popular vote in the Sexbound discord will not be present in the sexbound sprites. So basically just like male/futa/etc gaining dicks when a node, the female neutral body lucario will be gaining boobs as a node. It saves me a ton of trouble as some changes were made to the sexbound sprites that define the crotch and chest regions just for sexbound which makes the female boobs more noticable than the standard sprites. Keeping the neutral bodies to have neutral as nodes would have required me to adjust my species file to add more colors that is already over 6k lines of color code.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 3:48 AM, Zancuno said:

Brand new shiny account so I can actually talk here. The support is taking a long time. I had only recently finished all of the different tail animations and appendage animations after a set back to where I didn't realize frame 6 was climax. I am currently in the painful process of merging the 3 different tails together into one sprite and color coding the body parts for the appendage options, mega paws, and spike options so every sexbound sprite translates to the appropriate body type of the player or NPC.

There was one thing though. The lucario have a neutral body option which makes the male and female indistinguishable which by popular vote in the Sexbound discord will not be present in the sexbound sprites. So basically just like male/futa/etc gaining dicks when a node, the female neutral body lucario will be gaining boobs as a node. It saves me a ton of trouble as some changes were made to the sexbound sprites that define the crotch and chest regions just for sexbound which makes the female boobs more noticable than the standard sprites. Keeping the neutral bodies to have neutral as nodes would have required me to adjust my species file to add more colors that is already over 6k lines of color code.

holy shit I didn't know you were here? dang. anyway is there a chance we can have a demo of it to try out this year or will it be ready next year or two? for me, I can wait. though I can see why it takes a while. does this include every sprite that has the "no spike/with spike on hands/ chest/both? cause THAT I can see why its taking a while. funny thing about Lucario with the fandom. I'm still surprise how the Pokémon fandom is with Lucario still. I just found a cuntboy, herm, and shemale fanart last week. but you know the internet rules, Rule 34. lol

On 10/27/2019 at 5:46 PM, MidnightTech634 said:

holy shit I didn't know you were here? dang. anyway is there a chance we can have a demo of it to try out this year or will it be ready next year or two? for me, I can wait. though I can see why it takes a while. does this include every sprite that has the "no spike/with spike on hands/ chest/both? cause THAT I can see why its taking a while. funny thing about Lucario with the fandom. I'm still surprise how the Pokémon fandom is with Lucario still. I just found a cuntboy, herm, and shemale fanart last week. but you know the internet rules, Rule 34. lol

Yeah the main thing taking a while are the customization options:
Paw Spike option
Chest Spike Option
Lucario Tail
Riolu Tail
Fluffy Tail
Lucario appendage option
Riolu appendage option
Mega tipped appendage option
No appendage option
Mega paws option

All of the special customization will be there, with the exception of the neutral body

I have actually got far into the sprites and am getting close to finishing. Although I did find something when working on the sexbound sprites. I noticed I have 2 colors on the sprites that have recoloring inconsistencies, and this is actually the fault of the main Lucario mod. So I'm going to have to also change stuff around in the base mod.

If you didn't know this, Lucario has it's own special fan day called Aura Day. This is on August 10th of every year. The subject matter are anything to do with the lucario and the aura guardians. Funnily enough Lucario even has it's own special halloween outfit this year, which is a lucario in a partial Aura Guardian outfit. Plushes, art, etc are currently being sold of this halloween lucario in the pokemon centers across the world.

So it's just kinda gonna keep going for lucario.

I got a bit of a problem I need to address with not just the Sexbound support but also the main Lucario Race mod.

I need to clean up the base mod sprites and re-write my species file color swaps. I found 3 redundant colors in the base mod color code. I discovered this because working on the Sexbound sprites allowed me to better document my color switching.

As well as some people previously remember about the old support, the player would go bald if they become a node. I found a way to fix this as it requires also changing the base mod species file. Although only new lucario saves (when both come out) will be able to keep their hair as a node.

Sexbound pointed out some flaws in the base Lucario Race mod, that'll need to be addressed for the Sexbound compatibility to come out (otherwise there will be stray pixels and miss-colored pixels everywhere.)

So grab something to do as this may take a while.
If you are wondering, I just got around to re-organizing what one option of the body color would look like. It's the very thing Red above was calling scary. This is but just one option in body color looks like and I will be making a system for me to edit this easier. (option 1 out of 252)

color option doc.PNG

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2019 at 1:54 AM, Zancuno said:

I got a bit of a problem I need to address with not just the Sexbound support but also the main Lucario Race mod.

I need to clean up the base mod sprites and re-write my species file color swaps. I found 3 redundant colors in the base mod color code. I discovered this because working on the Sexbound sprites allowed me to better document my color switching.

As well as some people previously remember about the old support, the player would go bald if they become a node. I found a way to fix this as it requires also changing the base mod species file. Although only new lucario saves (when both come out) will be able to keep their hair as a node.

Sexbound pointed out some flaws in the base Lucario Race mod, that'll need to be addressed for the Sexbound compatibility to come out (otherwise there will be stray pixels and miss-colored pixels everywhere.)

So grab something to do as this may take a while.
If you are wondering, I just got around to re-organizing what one option of the body color would look like. It's the very thing Red above was calling scary. This is but just one option in body color looks like and I will be making a system for me to edit this easier. (option 1 out of 252)

color option doc.PNG

holy bucking buckets batman, thats a lot of code. and I bet this might take till next year or two to fix up the mod im guessing?

On 12/30/2019 at 2:41 PM, MidnightTech634 said:

holy bucking buckets batman, thats a lot of code. and I bet this might take till next year or two to fix up the mod im guessing?

I mean it is next year now. I've been having to stare at my sprites and code for a while. I have found that one of the 3 redundant colors can be used to solve the light shade of the lucario tail not being rendered invisible on the fluffy tail. It will cause the shading of older lucario saves to look weird, but right now in the main mod, there are already some shades that did not apply correctly. So new saves/new npcs made after the new code should have all of their shading corrected when the new code is applied. I am going to have to update the main lucario mod first with these changes and then release the Sexbound compatibility. 

This does mean, not only do I have to generate new color code from the previous post, but it also means I have to update the main sprites. Thus does give me an opportunity to clean up the main sprites. I have figured out about everything but the true test will be how the game handles me swapping around the color code. If everything goes well, I can fix up the bugs in the main mod regarding sprite and NPC lucario generation and ship out the goods.

Granted when I do work on making the new color code, it'll probably take me about a week on that alone. That is unless I find a faster way to ease my pain.

Bad news: I'm starting the year sick.

On 1/6/2020 at 2:22 AM, Zancuno said:

I mean it is next year now. I've been having to stare at my sprites and code for a while. I have found that one of the 3 redundant colors can be used to solve the light shade of the lucario tail not being rendered invisible on the fluffy tail. It will cause the shading of older lucario saves to look weird, but right now in the main mod, there are already some shades that did not apply correctly. So new saves/new npcs made after the new code should have all of their shading corrected when the new code is applied. I am going to have to update the main lucario mod first with these changes and then release the Sexbound compatibility. 

This does mean, not only do I have to generate new color code from the previous post, but it also means I have to update the main sprites. Thus does give me an opportunity to clean up the main sprites. I have figured out about everything but the true test will be how the game handles me swapping around the color code. If everything goes well, I can fix up the bugs in the main mod regarding sprite and NPC lucario generation and ship out the goods.

Granted when I do work on making the new color code, it'll probably take me about a week on that alone. That is unless I find a faster way to ease my pain.

Bad news: I'm starting the year sick.

just curious, have you ever thought of making the aura sphere and that other mod thats a op manipulator a separate mod, idk im just thinking randomly, though I remember you said to someone on steam in a message you were going to try to make new moves for the species. I can imagine that is also going to be very difficult. also I wish you get well, that sucks that you got sick. so is the main Lucario the male one im guessing, with the 100% spikes on it. cause I remember the male and female ones had multiple sprites,  arm spike w/o chest spike, chest spike w/o arm spikes, all spikes, no spikes on body, and then if I recall you had the mega Lucario and riolu ears and tails with the normal Lucario stuff as well the custom hairs I think? and with all that and the clothing I can see why its taking a long time, looks stressful just looking at all that and not counting the female version of all that stuff.
another thing, have you thought of asking for help like with redstark or someone else on the site? I mean I wish I could help but even I have my limits on PC stuff. I mean working with others could help but I can also see otherusers on this site also being busy with other mods.

2 hours ago, MidnightTech634 said:

just curious, have you ever thought of making the aura sphere and that other mod thats a op manipulator a separate mod, idk im just thinking randomly, though I remember you said to someone on steam in a message you were going to try to make new moves for the species. I can imagine that is also going to be very difficult. also I wish you get well, that sucks that you got sick. so is the main Lucario the male one im guessing, with the 100% spikes on it. cause I remember the male and female ones had multiple sprites,  arm spike w/o chest spike, chest spike w/o arm spikes, all spikes, no spikes on body, and then if I recall you had the mega Lucario and riolu ears and tails with the normal Lucario stuff as well the custom hairs I think? and with all that and the clothing I can see why its taking a long time, looks stressful just looking at all that and not counting the female version of all that stuff.
another thing, have you thought of asking for help like with redstark or someone else on the site? I mean I wish I could help but even I have my limits on PC stuff. I mean working with others could help but I can also see otherusers on this site also being busy with other mods.

My main problem with the weapons is that I don't have an understanding of lua yet. Lua has been a challenge for me. The aura spheres will eventually be reworked but the Aura Seeker (the OP mining tool you mentioned) has been a pain in the butt for years. The Aura seeker is a remnant of how Race Mods were back in the Koala and early giraffe betas. Back then the Matter manipulator was an actual item in your inventory which you re-crafted it to upgrade it. Since the lore back then was not as constricting as it is now, most race mods had their own version of the matter manipulator.

The current plans for the Aura Seeker is to change it into something that will kill two birds with one stone. I am wanting to turn the Aura Seeker into an item to siphon essence of aura from enemies so I can remove the Essence of Aura from the monster drop tables (essence of aura is dropping even for other races and filling inventories, a side mod was created to turn it off for those who want it off till this is changed.). Although to do any of this, I have to learn lua.

Also Red is scared of my mod lol

My spriting for customization ended up shooting me in the foot, because I made the sprites way too complex for the game to handle. It is requiring that I create special stuff just for the Lucario to be as user friendly as other races (constant work in progress). Due to this I have so many notes, scrapped ideas, and theories jotted down on how to rework the Lucario system because now since the customization is there; I cannot remove it without breaking save files.

For now, I am having to clean up some sprites and experiment with my customization in ways that are not documented in the Starbound modding community just to present the Sexbound patch where the sprites in it won't look odd from misplaced shadings. This will also help make the ground work for reworking Lucario customization in the future.

2018-2019 were some bad years for me, so hopefully in 2020 I can get my stuff together. Now I just need to get over this cold >.>

1 hour ago, Zancuno said:

My main problem with the weapons is that I don't have an understanding of lua yet. Lua has been a challenge for me. The aura spheres will eventually be reworked but the Aura Seeker (the OP mining tool you mentioned) has been a pain in the butt for years. The Aura seeker is a remnant of how Race Mods were back in the Koala and early giraffe betas. Back then the Matter manipulator was an actual item in your inventory which you re-crafted it to upgrade it. Since the lore back then was not as constricting as it is now, most race mods had their own version of the matter manipulator.

The current plans for the Aura Seeker is to change it into something that will kill two birds with one stone. I am wanting to turn the Aura Seeker into an item to siphon essence of aura from enemies so I can remove the Essence of Aura from the monster drop tables (essence of aura is dropping even for other races and filling inventories, a side mod was created to turn it off for those who want it off till this is changed.). Although to do any of this, I have to learn lua.

Also Red is scared of my mod lol

My spriting for customization ended up shooting me in the foot, because I made the sprites way too complex for the game to handle. It is requiring that I create special stuff just for the Lucario to be as user friendly as other races (constant work in progress). Due to this I have so many notes, scrapped ideas, and theories jotted down on how to rework the Lucario system because now since the customization is there; I cannot remove it without breaking save files.

For now, I am having to clean up some sprites and experiment with my customization in ways that are not documented in the Starbound modding community just to present the Sexbound patch where the sprites in it won't look odd from misplaced shadings. This will also help make the ground work for reworking Lucario customization in the future.

2018-2019 were some bad years for me, so hopefully in 2020 I can get my stuff together. Now I just need to get over this cold >.>

how bad is it to have redstark be scared of your mod, it cant be as bad as lets say, idk a 10 year old's first mod for old school roblox (when Tix were around) or Minecraft? and theres a mod that make any coder, hacker, modder, etc, cringe and just YEET it like players do in fortnite with bots (its funny though YEET-ing them) or as bad as this fic called Lyler...something on fimfiction.net and that fic is so bad, cringy, and looks like the author was drunk writing it, that the admin of fimfiction let it stay on the site. I tried reading it and it gave me chills just trying to read it. I think what makes it worst is its NSFW MA/AO fic that gone terrible....
 trust me ive seen worst... lol

On 1/11/2020 at 7:57 PM, MidnightTech634 said:

how bad is it to have redstark be scared of your mod, it cant be as bad as lets say, idk a 10 year old's first mod for old school roblox (when Tix were around) or Minecraft? and theres a mod that make any coder, hacker, modder, etc, cringe and just YEET it like players do in fortnite with bots (its funny though YEET-ing them) or as bad as this fic called Lyler...something on fimfiction.net and that fic is so bad, cringy, and looks like the author was drunk writing it, that the admin of fimfiction let it stay on the site. I tried reading it and it gave me chills just trying to read it. I think what makes it worst is its NSFW MA/AO fic that gone terrible....
 trust me ive seen worst... lol

Well I present to you the reason then. Not only are the color changers an absolute chore. The very fact I have to do this myself is because I have to re-create the sprites. The multiple body options are not on different sprite sheets. Nobody can write a script to add more gender options to the Character Creation menu of Starbound to allow more sprite sheets as it's hard coded. I had to put every option the lucario have on the same sprites.

The color code creates the different body types by turning some colors invisible while recoloring others. This makes the illusion of different bodies when it is actually only the male and female sprites. This is why the Body color code "called Fur Colour in menu" has 252 options. It is 21 colors repeated 12 times for every body type. The Body Color only consists of 12 of the body types out of a total of 192 possible body types. Undy color "Eye Colour" controls the options for the other 16 body types. 12 x 16 =192 (if the 2 genders is considered, 384)

The female body sprite right here is responsible for 96 of the body types. The 2x missing are the paw spikes option on the arms.
The body types listings are these options mix and matched:

• Choice of Gender Different or Neutral Bodies
  • Choice of 3 Tails
  • Choice of 4 appendage options (the things behind the head that someone referred above to as "ears" are actually officially regarded as appendages, blame Pokemon Co)
  • Choice to have Chest Spike or not
  • Choice to have Paw Spikes or not
  • Choice to have mega colored paws or not

The other options like colors, hair, and that there are 2 genders is what brings the number of CC combinations of the lucario to over 60 million

Although for Sexbound sprites only, neutral bodies will be dropped so all females gain boobs upon becoming a node, reducing the total number of body options to 96 body types (192 if both genders are considered) which when the node is exited will revert the lucario possibilities to 192 (384) body types, as the lucario will revert to normal.

lucariobeforecode.JPG

• 7 months later...

Ahem, okay I am getting close to done, although recent SxB requires that I patch the species file to make the species have sound. As of such, every race can have their own moan and orgasm sounds.

I have spent some time recording audio of my own (which I had been practicing) and I know it's not professional, but this is the best I got for giving Lucario moans that match the species.

Although I may have some bias, so to alleviate that, I have created different audio sets that I need feedback on.

Although before I post the video below, please remember:

Most of my main Lucario mod user base is underage, please do not share this video publicly. The video is unlisted so it doesn't show up on search results for a reason. Only the places I have pasted the link to will be able to see the video. This does mean people would be able to share the video by copying the link. Please respect my secrecy in not sharing the link publicly as SxB already has enough trouble verifying the age of it's users already. If I find the video out in public, I will turn it to a private video after the poll is over.

So here's the video, do mind that the moans do not change in the sets, only the orgasms change. In the male and female sections of the video, the opposite gender is muted to make it easier to hear. I apologize for the lack of female options as no canonical female voice exists and I had to do the best I could, thus resulting in comparison, smaller results of decent audio samples passing judgement for female.

https://youtu.be/LNGHDN1yZzA

Here are the polls:

Female:
https://www.strawpoll.me/20904298

Male:
https://www.strawpoll.me/20904302

I'm also fairly new to video editing, so I apologize if it's not good quality.

1 hour ago, MidnightTech634 said:

is me cyber, from Steam, i want toknow how this NSFW version is coming along.? and do i need the steam version for the sexbound mod your making to work? or is it its  own mod?

You can see most of the progress regarding the Sexbound Support in the video in the post above yours. I am collecting feedback to squash developer bias as it is going to be the community who hears these sounds the most.

The Sexbound support for the Lucario will be posted here on Lovers Lab, just like many other racial supports. It will require you get a copy of the lucario mod from steam, the CF forums page, or the github as well as the Sexbound API here on Lovers Lab.

I cannot incorporate the SxB elements into the main lucario mod due to load order issues (some mods shove the load order of the lucario around) as well as the Steam Workshop of Starbound (since it's a Rated T in ESRB and 12 in PEGI) would probably flag the Lucario Race mod for having NSFW elements in it.

As noted above:
All current positions will be supported (tried to animate the 3 different tails differently)
All character customization will be supported other than neutral bodies (basically will give neutral bodied females boobs upon becoming a sex node)
A version with custom sounds will be made due to the recent changes to Sexbound API now allowing race specific moans and orgasms
A version with default sounds will be made to appease people who may not find the sounds sexy or prefer the lucario moans to be more human like

Although all around, the Sexbound Support is planned to release beside the next main update to the Lucario Race due to changes having to be made on both sides to make the SxB support work correctly.

Progress: It has been so long that it feels weird that things are almost done.

Public audio feedback sessions are currently in place (like my last post) to make the SxB sounds and even possibly give the female lucario, in the main Lucario Race mod, their own sounds.

While I am waiting, I am finishing up artwork, cleaning up the files, and getting promotional art and screenshots ready for the release.

It seems that female set 2 is winning by a landslide. Although male set 3 and set 4 are tied.

I am considering merging male set 3 and 4 due to these results. Although I would have to give it a good listen to choose what goes in the final sounds if I do so.

The sounds have to be somewhat similar to each other (what made the sets in the first place) as SxB has the orgasm sounds play from the same list in random order. It doesn't assign a random sound set to the NPC like interacting with NPCs to talk does.

Thank you for the voting, this makes things a bit easier. I hope to get this out soon. I have some sounds in the main mod to finalize as well.

i accidentally pressed 3 or 4 to make a tie, i think i meant to choose 4 but my mouse fell on the floor when i went to help my mother off the floor, but 3 and 4 seem close to the same. i chos female set 2 as well so thats why itys probably winning also im hoping this gets done soon. i have an pokemon OC i like to use again. lol old one kinda broken in a way. for me since the extended storage mod or whatever breaks it.