Covered in spooge... help!

Shiori栞

I assume either Sex em Up or Violate adds spooge to the body when sex happens. Well, my girl is covered in it... forever. Can go days without sex and she will still have it all over her.

How do I clean it off? I don't want it to be on her at all times. It's annoying.

1 hour ago, Shiori栞 said:

I assume either Sex em Up or Violate adds spooge to the body when sex happens. Well, my girl is covered in it... forever. Can go days without sex and she will still have it all over her.

How do I clean it off? I don't want it to be on her at all times. It's annoying.

The animations are applying cum overlays.  Sex Em Up and Violate don't have any control over that, the overlays would be applied when any mod calls those animations.

In any event, the overlays are supposed to get removed by AAF after a timer expires, but sometimes that fails to happen.  To remove them, get your character naked, start up Looksmenu (do "slm 14" in console), go to Body, and then go to the overlays menu.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The animations are applying cum overlays.  Sex Em Up and Violate don't have any control over that, the overlays would be applied when any mod calls those animations.

In any event, the overlays are supposed to get removed by AAF after a timer expires, but sometimes that fails to happen.  To remove them, get your character naked, start up Looksmenu (do "slm 14" in console), go to Body, and then go to the overlays menu.

Thanks. Was getting silly so have those... "effects" all over her all the time.

9 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

Sorry. Already grabbed Kleenex and wiped it all off. ?

*Pft!* That isn't the prescribed method of "spooge" removal! You are suppose to hire a couple of hot prostitutes and have them LICK it all off!

...Recording it of course for posterity!! :P

Archived