Problems with starting Animations

Lycandrir

Heyo Guys. Just installed Fallout 4 again, this time i wanted to try out some Mods. i installed Four Play and so on. All i need to have some fun tho. Problem is, after talking with Dogmeat via Hotkey from AAF Prostitute, and asking for his ''Dog Meat'' and ''right here'' Nothing happens. Absolutely nothing tho. Dogmeat just stares at me, then turns around  and walks away again. 
Is it maybe a problem with my Load order.. ? I mean i dont get any error messages whatsoever. Theres just nothing. 

Edit: Thats my Loadorder btw. I suck at that. :I 
Edit 2: Problem is solved. I looked a bit around, installed the community patch. Seems like it has fixed it. 

image.png

You have both Four-Play Prostitution and AAF Prostitution installed.  Those two mods will conflict because they have the same scripts. 

There are better AAF versions of all of the old Four-Play mods that you have installed, and the Four-Play version of Family Planning won't work with AAF mods. 

You should uninstall Four-Play and the Four-Play mods, and install AAF Prostitution, AAF Sex Em Up (SEU), and AAF Family Planning instead.

Archived