Dibella's Sticky Gift

Hello world!

First of all, sorry for bad grammar. English is not my nativ. Doing my best.

I began working on my second mod, but the first complicated a little more than new sword. 

I call it Dibella's Sticky Gift

What is the story plot:

Stage 0. Quest begins after praing in front of Dibella altar. After that there will be a note from someone that Dibella loves you. The chance to get Dibella's note is set on MCM.
You can find that note somewhere in chest too. That would mean your heroin is destined to be kissed by goddes soon.

Stage 1.
* Having lesbian sex. After intercourse dominant talks to sub that Dibella kissed her. Dom wishes farewell and loughs because she used Dibella's Sting strapon with detachable shaft that already firmly stuck in your heroin's pussy (Dibella's Gift).
* Masturbating with a toy. Loaded dildo that stucks inside. Actually it is detached shaft from Dibella's Sting. The story begins after masturbation scene with some toy, which will be changed on a Dibella's Gift. After sex scene there will be the same detachable shaft that stuck in your heroin's pussy (Dibella's Gift).
* Got trapped with Dibella's Pole. Trap that keeps girl immobile standing on one place (One bar prison) unless you crunch some times, getting notifications that the pole neiling your heroine deeper and deeper until she fills the pop deep inside and she can finally crunch to the hilt. After that if she stands up, she would obtain freedom of movement again but gifted with that detached shaft stuck inside.

Stage 2. Dibella's Gift. Detached shaft that seals vagina (Uses mechanicks from DD or SexLab Parasites). 
* Could be extracted only through inevitable insemenation. 
* Vibrates and kicks with electricity, giving owner thoughts of forcefull extracting nasty object. 
* People's comments. They make suggestions how to extract object and not force yourself be in pane. Just do it.
* When extracted, shaft sneaky forces it's sticky gift in a girl and secretly seals it inside her with a very special kiss.

Stage 3. Dibella's Kiss. Detachable cervix plug left inside after forced shaft extraction (load from shaft container injected in womb through one way catheter in cervix plug and sealed inside).
* Belly bump appears from giant load. Hook for Being Female, Soulgem Oven III, Fill Her Up etc.
* Cervix plug can be unplugged after three days or after great injury. Or in the case of BF installed after ovulating phase end. 
* Keeps itself in secret. Heroine is surprised from constant belly fullness and does not understand it and making suggestions.
* Semen sealed and no leaking visible.
* When it is time to be unpluged, some smelly drops come out from time to time, for heroine to deside investigate herself and find the cervix plug that is finally ready to be extracted (through some masturbation scene).

Stage 4. Gooy seed mass leaking after unpluging.
*This mess between heroine's legs could be washed away but appears again.
* Can be sealed with tampon for some time (Being Female mechanicks).
* Heroin finally uncovers the whole truth of her intruder's words about gift.
* Keeps leaking for three days or till labors (obviously if the girl gifted right).

For now I have modeled the detachable shaft (Dibella's Gift), the cervix plug (Dibella's Kiss), the one bar prison trap model (Dibella's Pole), and the strapon in progress. Models are still to be improved in dwemerised stile. Working on them.

I am still lacking of scripting knowledge, so asking some CK master with understanding how mods are done for help and cooperating on this idea. 

Ok, this is the latest variant with two-way action that provides insertion of content both on move in and out, when owner of the plug would try to get away from statue that stimulates her clitor. That try would be futile and insemenation garanted anyway)

DSG-02-b - Рисунок5.jpg

22 hours ago, lonewolf7215 said:

Where is the download file?

Actually it is coming soon. I think I figured out how to recreate standalone version of strapon and for the very begining it will be a SexLab`s Calypso replacer and wearable variant. Obviously no functionality of future mod jet((

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So, hello! Long time me have bin not arrrround! Just real life stuff, you know... But now! I am back to old idea, a little. Anyway... You know what? I tried my best and managed to make a replacer for callypso strap-on. And it works. It is bugged but it works! I have been a little thiefy. I managed to get some code from ather mods... You know here and there... And? what is more fun? I remodeled all stuff offcourze. Am I not dezigner or what?   

Oh? forgot to say, there are also a replacement for daedric dagger in mod added. It is a future planned part of standalone dagger, which is actually a DSS engine with detached anchor tusk and a glass syringe. In is a short sharp plunger mechanism. Idea is when the intercourse is done, a girl detaches engine and pulls it out from her victim, leaving a glass part sealed in vagina, and she can now use engine in other practical  way. In future I want it be like both girls be plugged after intercourse - one with loaded glass plug, and other with a anchor tusk for a day or more. And having a useful custom dagger as a bonus. If all three parts will be in inventory, you can recreate whole DSG again, ready to go. 

DSS - 01.jpg

DSS - 02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 1:15 AM, LinksSword said:

with the impregnation tag, i thought there was more to it then a simple replacement.

Nope. Nothing implemented jet. The whole idea to start this topic and discussion was to find someone who knows how to use CK, coz I don`t. I am still asking for help with CK to build the parts and ideas together.

Oh, but you can already torn on the feature of "girl can cum" in sexlab menu, and use my replacer strapon just as visual improvement. And if you use being female or some other mod that allows pregnancy, it will look like logical thing that a girl can cum in a girl and knock her up by using this special mechanical device.