howdy  

In addition to the requirements for you mod, im also using SLhedonismSE, Succubus heart, and ,SExlabarrousedsse. (listed in case there is a conflict im not aware of)

Ive noticed that

The very act of opening the subdue options is considered a hostile act, and in some cases has killed them...  

Sneak--->Subdue---> escape from those menus   target dies.  Is there a way to fix this?

Is there any compatibility with vampirism, like   subdue menu opens up and bite/feed is an option?

an idea, what if some of the subdued victims develop stockholm syndrome, so if you release or even kill them, its not hostile?   some MCM functionality?

Thanks for the mod, Im really enjoying it, as it opens more possibilities(even "moral" options) as well... Subdue == arrest.  Useful for chasing the person that took my sweetroll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I seem to be having a problem it used to work fine but after the last patch after i subdue and tie the target up if i tell them to follow they imediatly run away hostile with no recapture option so im forced to kill them ( i use with bdsm both properly updated) no idea whats going on please help?

• 2 weeks later...

How do you use this mod in game?  What keyboard commands?  I don't see it mentioned in the MCM menu.

Edit:  I did ultimately see with spells.  So, when given the option of having sex with NPC, is there any option to choose the animation or are we stuck with random?

So far good, only encountered one small issue. Telling prisoner I captured to stop following would switch them to sitting position, but they would continue following when I left cell.

But, npc was from interesting npcs, and I am using nether's follower framework, so I think it is probably a disagreement between mods.

Otherwise very helpful for thieves guild missions where I don't want bodies.

Edot: it was a specific npc, has her own follow package so mod got confused.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know which of these items are related to FG - Subdue and FG - BDSM, but here's what I'm seeing.

In SkyrimVR...

Female PC.  Sleeping Male NPC.   Vulnerable.  Sex.

1. Nobody strips.  PC equips strapon and is dominant.  Is this normal?  Do I need to strip PC first and then select "vulnerable - strip" via the subdue option before selecting "sex"?

2. Animation runs but my head is missing/invisible.  For VR, FG makes a clone of the PC and runs the animations in 3rd person with that clone.  Unfortunately, the clone's head is invisible.

This makes the image of a headless woman with a strapon assaulting a clothed man.

Now, I have not run any BDSM with a female PC yet, so I don't know where that issue is coming from.  BDSM works fine with a male PC and female NPC, so I don't know if this is a known issue with a female PC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 1:10 PM, wdaigle said:

I don't know which of these items are related to FG - Subdue and FG - BDSM, but here's what I'm seeing.

In SkyrimVR...

Female PC.  Sleeping Male NPC.   Vulnerable.  Sex.

1. Nobody strips.  PC equips strapon and is dominant.  Is this normal?  Do I need to strip PC first and then select "vulnerable - strip" via the subdue option before selecting "sex"?

2. Animation runs but my head is missing/invisible.  For VR, FG makes a clone of the PC and runs the animations in 3rd person with that clone.  Unfortunately, the clone's head is invisible.

This makes the image of a headless woman with a strapon assaulting a clothed man.

Now, I have not run any BDSM with a female PC yet, so I don't know where that issue is coming from.  BDSM works fine with a male PC and female NPC, so I don't know if this is a known issue with a female PC.

It is my understanding that the BDSM scenes only work with a male character.   I've tried to get them to work with my female character and nothing happened.  I don't have VR, so I can't help there.   Do you have any problems with animations working when you're not using the BDSM options?   Do you have XP32 and FNIS installed and updated?  Those usually cause me some problems with the animations.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a new version of Subdue that contains several fixes and improvements:

FlowerGirls SE - Subdue 1.1.0.7z

According to this paragraph from Xiderpunk's OP, it should be OK to post it here:

On 1/30/2019 at 12:12 PM, Xiderpunk said:

Will this be expanded on?

This mod was created by me on request some months ago as an example, that someone else was going to release and work with. Unfortunately, I believe that individual is no longer active in the community, therefore I figured I would upload myself. I do not intend to expand on this or take this any further, as some might know, personally I do not use/enjoy or even like non-consensual stuff (I won't go into why). If someone wished to do so, then this has absolutely open permissions to do as you will with it.

However, I'm not going to take over this mod and support it for years to come. It's just one of the mods I'm planning to use in my next playthrough, and during testing I found several things that could be improved. Did it, and thought it might be worth sharing. Like with several other mods I've contributed to over the last years.

The full list of changes:

- If you hold the Left Shift key when clicking on "Sex" in the interaction menu, you can choose the type of sex you want to have. Otherwise the sex type is chosen randomly as before. (Don't confuse this with the FG Animation Selector, which lets you choose the animations within a sex type)

- Added an MCM for the mod options when you have SKSE and SkyUI installed. The old options spell will only be available if SKSE is not installed.

- Paralyzed victims have the paralysis effect removed before getting restrained. This fixes weird animation glitches.

- Fixed victims not following when you use the [Follow] option for the first time after restraining them. Also fixed them being left in a stuck state when releasing them directly after restraining them.

- Fixed restrained victims not properly getting bound again after sex.

- Fixed hostile non-restrained rape victims not drawing their weapon and attacking afterwards.

- Fixed restrained actors with leveled equipment not getting naked during sex. This can happen unless you either explicitly strip them, or make them wear prisoner rags by ordering them to follow. Leveled outfits can still change when redressing after sex.

- (Flower Girls BDSM) Second actor is no longer flagged as restrained in AnalScene and AnalDoggyScene, which caused actors with leveled equipment to redress in non-restrained sex due to cuffs getting equipped on them.

- When releasing a victim who is not hostile to the player, they will now only issue an assault alarm if an automatic intimidation check fails, and if their relationship rank is less than Ally. Also added assault alarms under the same conditions after raping NPCs without restraining them. Can be toggled off in the MCM.

- Added a "trauma effect" mechanic: depending on their confidence vaulue, rape victims will at first become more aggressive and hate the player more. With increased number of rapes they will successively lose their confidence and then aggressiveness, and once they are completely broken, they will even start to like their abuser. Can be toggled off in the MCM.

- Victims are assigned a new faction (dxRapeVictimFaction) while being raped. Useful for other mods to determine if a rape is happening, even if the victim is not restrained.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:43 PM, Erstam said:

Here is a new version of Subdue that contains several fixes and improvements:

FlowerGirls SE - Subdue 1.1.0.7z 23.32 kB · 10 downloads

According to this paragraph from Xiderpunk's OP, it should be OK to post it here:

However, I'm not going to take over this mod and support it for years to come. It's just one of the mods I'm planning to use in my next playthrough, and during testing I found several things that could be improved. Did it, and thought it might be worth sharing. Like with several other mods I've contributed to over the last years.

Great work, thanks! I would like to keep on working on this. However, I get a compile error which says "dxFlowerGirlsBase" is missing? Any ideas on how to get the files to compile?

I would like to:

- make strip toggle naked/victim clothes

- add compatibility to Public Executions

Can you also take a look at the BDSM mod? A lot of people have requested a way to toggle the BDSM options on and off like subdue does. Also some PC character in wrong role issues.

18 hours ago, luotinen said:

Great work, thanks! I would like to keep on working on this. However, I get a compile error which says "dxFlowerGirlsBase" is missing? Any ideas on how to get the files to compile?

I would like to:

- make strip toggle naked/victim clothes

- add compatibility to Public Executions

Can you also take a look at the BDSM mod? A lot of people have requested a way to toggle the BDSM options on and off like subdue does. Also some PC character in wrong role issues.

FlowerGirl's scripts are inside the BSA, you need to extract it. You also have to provide the script sources for the whole dependency chain, including those from optionally supported mods, like OSA.

I'm planning to fix animation data in the BDSM module (it has a lot of wrong schlong bends, missing ejaculation stages, and uninitialized oral flags), and post it soon-ish, but that's about it. Currently I'm testing a lot of mods that I'm going to use in my next playthrough, fixing problems here and there, and sharing the results if possible. But I won't go beyond that. I actually want to start that freaking playthrough (I've been preparing it since 2016!), and I'm only working on things I'm personally interested in. I hope you understand.

11 hours ago, Erstam said:

FlowerGirl's scripts are inside the BSA, you need to extract it. You also have to provide the script sources for the whole dependency chain, including those from optionally supported mods, like OSA.

I'm planning to fix animation data in the BDSM module (it has a lot of wrong schlong bends, missing ejaculation stages, and uninitialized oral flags), and post it soon-ish, but that's about it. Currently I'm testing a lot of mods that I'm going to use in my next playthrough, fixing problems here and there, and sharing the results if possible. But I won't go beyond that. I actually want to start that freaking playthrough (I've been preparing it since 2016!), and I'm only working on things I'm personally interested in. I hope you understand.

I understand. Thank you for sharing your work. I will share my contribution here once I get it to compile and have tested it properly.