View File

FlowerGirls SE - Subdue

Allows the player to subdue vulnerable NPC's (ones that are sleeping, or unaware of your presence, or are knocked down/paralysed during combat). The NPC actor becomes restrained and when activated will give you a menu of options. 

• Strip - Strips the NPC's outfit.
  • Inventory - Opens the NPC's inventory.
  • Release - Free's the NPC. They will register the whole being tied-up thing as a crime and see it as an assault. So they may run away and cower and alert guards, or turn hostile.
  • Sex - (Requires the BDSM module for FlowerGirls SE)
  • Feed - Shown if you are a vampire. Allows you to feed from the restrained victim.
  • Follow/Stop follow - NPC will remain restrained but follow you until you activate them again where they will stop.
  • Kill - Will kill any non-essential NPC.

Adds a Lesser Power (Subdue Options). You can Enable/Disable Subdue at any time and restart the mod (which will gracefully clear all existing aliases).

There are up to 10 active slots for restrained NPC's. If all are filled then number 11 will replace the first NPC (the existing NPC in that 'slot' will be freed).

This mod is very similar to Abduction, in fact it is inspired by it.  It does however operate quite differently under the surface. It does not have all the features of Abduction. So for additional functionality you might wish to use Abduction instead. I would not recommend running both side-by-side.

NPC's are not cloned.. they are literally kept exactly as they are. Therefore please consider if your target is a quest related NPC before you decide to subdue them. Whilst the NPC is restrained, they will be immortal and followers etc should not even attempt to attack them.  Once freed they will likely alert followers depending on their response (if they become hostile).

This mod is very light and simple. It is intended for capturing the usual bandits/mages/witches/warlocks you find in dungeons across Skyrim and then using the follow function you can bring them back to your player home if you desire. Ask them to stop follow and then will remain in your home restrained.  There are no known bugs or issues when used in this way. If you go restraining important unique NPC's then you do so at the risk of breaking main quest-lines and so forth. 

Installation:

FlowerGirls SE - Subdue is a very small esp file, it has no dependencies outside of the FlowerGirls SE.esm and FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm files, so as long as it is below those in your load order you should be good to go.

Note: When you first install this mod, subdue will be disabled by default. Simply go to your lesser powers and run the options spell with the Z key. You can then enable this here.

FAQ:

Will this be expanded on?

This mod was created by me on request some months ago as an example, that someone else was going to release and work with. Unfortunately, I believe that individual is no longer active in the community, therefore I figured I would upload myself. I do not intend to expand on this or take this any further, as some might know, personally I do not use/enjoy or even like non-consensual stuff (I won't go into why). If someone wished to do so, then this has absolutely open permissions to do as you will with it. 

Why only 10 slots?

The reason is simply one of performance. Each slot is an alias held on a quest, when the alias is filled it is changing the 'persistence' of the actor in effect. This simply means that actor is held in memory continuously, no matter if you are not in the same cell.  Any running scripts on that actor from other mods etc are therefore also potentially loaded. Therefore, personally I won't use mods which have 100+ alias slots for anything. Subdue is very kind to performance as it stands, the scripts applied to the restrained actors are minimal and really only act on the action such as 'strip' 'release' and so on. In normal game-play.. they are not doing any polling or anything like that.

Skyrim VR compatible?

Yes, this is fully functional on SkyrimVR.

Known Issues (Not bugs):

Restrained NPC's whilst following you will lose their wrist bindings, despite still wearing cuffs. This is due to animations. There is no running or sprint animation for hands bound, so it uses the normal run/sprint animations when it needs to. The only known solution to this is for someone to create the required animations, then they should automatically be used instead.

A captured NPC can prevent quests that require a dungeon to be absolutely cleared from completing/advancing. In the default game you generally don't have to kill all NPC's in a dungeon for it to hold up quests. However some mod added quests may essentially hold a 'bodycount' where they are waiting to advance based on whether all the npc's are dead. Just be aware of that when capturing NPC's from mod added dungeons, if a quest is not advancing, then using the kill option on the captured NPC should resolve that.

Requirements:

Requires FlowerGirls SE main mod.

Requires FlowerGirls SE - BDSM

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    FlowerGirls SE, FlowerGirls SE - BDSM
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

10 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Hehe, nice, didn't expect this when I uploaded my own feeble attempt. ?

Your post reminded me of what I did many months ago ? it kinda sounds like the sort of thing you were intending? If so then please feel free to either use this as a basis for your stuff.. or just take-over it completely as your own project. It's actually very simple and small in terms of scripting currently. So adding to it should be relatively straight forward. I dropped you a message about it.

Hi.

If I understand well, this mod allow the player to abduct NPCs, but not NPCs to abduct the PC ?

Is there a mod to do so, but not requiring SexLab ? An alternative to SexLab Defeat, but for FlowerGirls SE ?

I want to build a mod list to play Maid Deception. There is a patch to intergrate it with FlowerGirls SE, so I want to use FlowerGirls. And as my laptop is not even a potato, I don't want to overload it with 2 sexual frameworks.
It's why I'm building a mod list around FlowerGirls SE only, and try to find alternative mods of SexLab ones.

4 hours ago, ChroniclesOfGrim said:

Subdue wants to keep removing bdsm.

Is that normal?

They keep removing themselves

I think this is a vortex issue? ?

No, they shouldn't remove each other and no idea why they are trying too. Could you try manually extracting the Subdue zip and installing it into a folder manually?

On 1/31/2019 at 8:52 AM, ChroniclesOfGrim said:

Subdue wants to keep removing bdsm.

Is that normal?

They keep removing themselves

Same here - then after I thought I'd finally gotten them both reinstalled correctly the power didn't show up in the menus. Changing load order, low or high, didn't have any effect.

On 1/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Xiderpunk said:

I think this is a vortex issue? ?

No, they shouldn't remove each other and no idea why they are trying too. Could you try manually extracting the Subdue zip and installing it into a folder manually?

I think there's a problem with the quests restarting on a reload (at least, that's what happens to me). On first install everything works fine, until a reload (be it for a death or restarting the game); then the bdsm dialogue disappears and the sex scenes of subdue don't fire. If i manually restart the bdsm quest dialogue riappears, and using the restart function of subdue solves the other problem (fun fact: i can only get the restart to really work if there's someone tied up). At least until the next reload.

No idea what could conflict, if it's related to my load order honestly (VR, btw).

(Did you ever check the threesomes and the addons thing? Was curious if it's also a general problem or specific to my LO)

2 hours ago, Biollante said:

I think there's a problem with the quests restarting on a reload (at least, that's what happens to me). On first install everything works fine, until a reload (be it for a death or restarting the game); then the bdsm dialogue disappears and the sex scenes of subdue don't fire. If i manually restart the bdsm quest dialogue riappears, and using the restart function of subdue solves the other problem (fun fact: i can only get the restart to really work if there's someone tied up). At least until the next reload.

No idea what could conflict, if it's related to my load order honestly (VR, btw).

(Did you ever check the threesomes and the addons thing? Was curious if it's also a general problem or specific to my LO)

Interesting, to be quite honest I am not sure what the cause is.. I can't reproduce this. It is the same with the threesomes.

What I will do.. I am working on another update to FG. I am going to add support for the BDSM module to the FG MCM menu and the restart FG function. So whenever FG is restarted it will also restart the BDSM module.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, are you considering adding option for the PC to be subdue ?

I'm not too much in the slave thing. What I'm seeking is a mod where after being defeated, my character has to struggle to recover her freedom (and eventually get revenge and make pay back the bastard who molest her ?).

I know there could be this for SexLab, but I'm searching an option for FG.

If you aren't interesting to do that no problem, I just would like to know if you consider this or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm just being stupid but... how do you use it? I activate the mod using the power, but when I approach a testsubject (one of the schmucks in Jorvaskar) while they are sleeping all I can do is talk (and wake them up) or pickpocket. How do I actually tie them up? Do they have to be hostile for it to work?

Edit: Got it working by sneaking up behind someone, but still not working for the people sleeping in beds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...