Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

4 hours ago, john448 said:

Kanna's Facial Expressions does not work well.
Can you please tell me how to solve?

I don't have the issue, it works fine on my end for both version.

1) Make sure your d3dx.ini is up to date, you can update it using the Mod Manager.

2) Make sure you downloaded the latest version of FE4.0 from Mod Manager or LoversLab, I did few little fixes since release.

3) If this won't help, please provide more information - which version you have troubles with - DMM or Steam, what expressions don't work, show the visual menu or make a video if possible, it'll help to find the problem.

6 hours ago, Blarraven said:

The real facial expression mod not finished yet?

The link is for the vibrator mod only

The functionality is included in FE4.0, please read the description in readme file of vibrator mod.

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

I don't have the issue, it works fine on my end for both version.

1) Make sure your d3dx.ini is up to date, you can update it using the Mod Manager.

2) Make sure you downloaded the latest version of FE4.0 from Mod Manager or LoversLab, I did few little fixes since release.

3) If this won't help, please provide more information - which version you have troubles with - DMM or Steam, what expressions don't work, show the visual menu or make a video if possible, it'll help to find the problem.

The functionality is included in FE4.0, please read the description in readme file of vibrator mod.

It was conflict with Kanna_Defanged Mod.
The problem was solved.
Thank You!

30 minutes ago, nozoeri8484 said:

I'm sorry that the language may be strange because of google translation.

When I put in the Facial Expressions v4.0 MOD, the lipstick and eyeliner of Tsukushi's make-up MOD do not work. 

Make sure to download the latest version of Makeup Mod (v2.1.2+), I fixed this issue there.

9 hours ago, FingerDMR said:

I have the same problem with you. have you solved this problem?

All I can say - it's not related to Makeup mod.

For Expressions mod some expressions can deform her face mesh in a way which will hide the beauty mark but for most expressions it'll display correctly.

tamaki.jpg.2b68d9607d655adccfb329c2b730e2b2.jpg

So possibly there's another mod which replaces her face texture.

I installed the mod manager to where my game is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods
I did run it as a admin and installed a few mods but nothing works for me. First time trying this out so most likely I'm doing something wrong. Can someone help me?

10 minutes ago, TDream said:

I installed the mod manager to where my game is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods
I did run it as a admin and installed a few mods but nothing works for me. First time trying this out so most likely I'm doing something wrong. Can someone help me?

Did you install the 3DMigoto base mod from the online storage? You need to install it first, then restart Venus Vacation. After that mods should work.

Also, for questions about Mod Manager please use the related thread:

14 hours ago, avenger54 said:

All I can say - it's not related to Makeup mod.

For Expressions mod some expressions can deform her face mesh in a way which will hide the beauty mark but for most expressions it'll display correctly.

tamaki.jpg.2b68d9607d655adccfb329c2b730e2b2.jpg

So possibly there's another mod which replaces her face texture.

Thanks, now I found where the problem is. Thank you

1 hour ago, sefilos7 said:

I want you to be able to open and close  eyes, is that possible?

I don't work with face mesh but I assume it'll require an edit of each expression separately. So it's very unlikely it'll be included.

26 minutes ago, Blarraven said:

Hi, how can you reset the expression after turning on the real time face?

Pressing shift+9 again stopped it, but the expression is stuck and you can't change it with Alt+1

Just wait a little. Pressing shift+9 again reverse the time so it'll take few seconds to stop the animation completely.

• 2 weeks later...